Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

The cast is freakishly GOOD LOOKING...the men are so delicious………….it's sinful. The women are the kind men would commit murder for, that sexy.

Arnav wants to teach some more and that time of the night, interesting………

This is the best update of the story so far, am sure you will do better...I simply admire the manner in which the execution was written. None of the unnecessary drama and it was just that, execution…..clinical.

I love Akash's question, how long can a human survive without food, if someone asked me I would say 2 hours only, but that is me.

It is interesting to note Khushi wants the screaming to stop...

I was eagerly awaiting this update, thank you for posting it, made the working Sunday a tad better.

moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What Akash did was awful, but he wanted to hammer it home to everyone that he is the boss and as he said, he knows everything! I'm pretty sure, from the things I've heard, that even worse things happen than this - sad but true...I feel so so sorry for Payal, for her sweet boys and for Arnav and Khushi...

Khushi has tried to make herself out to be detached so far from events that have occurred, clearly this incident was just the start of the emotional wringer she's going to be put through as she narrates her story...I also find myself asking are Shyam and Lavanya too jaded to react to the shootings or would this touch even the small semblance of compassion and understanding adrift within them. I would like to think they have their limits, that something like this is beyond the pale even for them, but who knows (with any of the characters in this story)?

NK is being taught a lesson by the infamous Akash too...I would rather have my brains blown out than starve. I love food!! I wager Akash is probably going to throw his weight around some more before we're done with this story!

serialmaniac thumbnail
Omg aakash...how could he do that...i can imagine how payal's screams are still haunting khushi's mind.

Y did u update after such a long time??? i was waiting desperately for a update...plz do so soon
sugarfreejalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Leave no loose ends .. Akash 's motto .. So y did he not kill khushi ??
Omg !! did K kill payal to stop the pain ??
Omg !! Am I thinking and over thinking this ??
blck234 thumbnail
@arisai-I am sort of confused. There are two Akash's in the story right? The doctor and the goon. How do both of them have the same sirname? Akash Malik? That's strange. Pathetic move Akash. Killing two innocent children? It served the purpose well. Proved his supremacy. In a gross way. Cowardice? Ring a bell Akash. N.K is not the coward. The pathetic scum who shot two unarmed young kids in cold blood is a coward. A Sick one at that. Mentally and psychologically sick. Though the reliability of the entire situation depends on Khushi. And I always agreed with Khushi on one thing.She is like Lolita's father, an unrealiable narrator. Thank you for updating and thank you for the pm:)
arisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: blck234

@arisai-I am sort of confused. There are two Akash's in the story right? The doctor and the goon. How do both of them have the same sirname? Akash Malik? That's strange. Pathetic move Akash. Killing two innocent children? It served the purpose well. Proved his supremacy. In a gross way. Cowardice? Ring a bell Akash. N.K is not the coward. The pathetic scum who shot two unarmed young kids in cold blood is a coward. A Sick one at that. Mentally and psychologically sick. Though the reliability of the entire situation depends on Khushi. And I always agreed with Khushi on one thing.She is like Lolita's father, an unrealiable narrator. Thank you for updating and thank you for the pm:)

Aakash isn't the Doctor :') The Doctor's identity isn't going to come out until absolutely necessary. ;) 
He balances being the head of the Group with being a D.I.G- Playing both sides of the game. 

Even I can't redeem him. I've tried to ASK him in my head (yes I'm insane) for his justification and he has none. Because there isn't any.

arisai thumbnail
Guise- if any of you see this- I'm going to try to reply to comments/ at the very least hit the Like button on them for this chapter because they're going into such depth.

But I will do this tomorrow when it is no longer the middle of the night and I have written my Physiology essay and done the MCQs. :)

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
What I love about your writing is the precision - there is never a single word thats out of place or unnecessary. And this update is a stunning example. 

Normally, because writers have the advantage of words, time seems to be stretched out during the events. In this case however, it almost feels like real time. And thats adds to the terror, the chill down your spine. Cold. Blood. 

Aakash is probably the only character in the story so far that seems to be pure evil. Are there any grays to him in future ? 

Oooh and Arnav wants to teach at midnight :D :D What wouldn't we give for those lessons :P 

I can't wait for the Khushi-Payal dynamic to unfold. I really want to see what leads to Khushi killing Payal. 

Great work! Oh, and I sent you a PM about 2 days back. Take a look when you have some time ??

Much love,
NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I actually felt bad for Payal! No woman should EVER have to bear that! Thank you for making me want to kill Akash!
arisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazy_1001

Holy crackalackin update! What.Was.That. 

I read that and somehow my mind just wandered to the children's  song 
Ring-a-ring-a-roses
A pocket full of posies
Ashes, Ashes!
We all fall down..

Okay so children's rhymes are creepy when sung in such a disturbing context. 😆
Edited by arisai - 11 years ago