Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nabnab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey,

I loved the chapter! Shyam and Lavanya's 'banter' was hilarious- I love their relationship in spite of what they each have to do in this world. The references to twitching and constipated faces had me in stitches.

Lavanya's story was painful to read...especially the part at the end of her assault where she is beaten up and span on. You did a brilliant job of writing it.

Shyam helping her out shows the beginnings of this wonderful relationship and Arnav as a kid was also quite funny.

The plot is thickening, and I loved how you show just how scary and dangerous Shyam can be when he asks Khushi who the hell she is as a sharp and sudden contrast to the lightheartedness with Lavanya.

I love how you can slip in your wonderful sense of humour into even this FF which is dark and dangerous to say the least.

Thanks for the PM and the double update with Cafe too:)

Anaya xxx
tanurocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
what a brilliant update...
loved la-shyam's story...sometimes u find bad beast in this so called good world and good people among the bad world...
Sur_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The way they greeted each other was pretty cool :D
Rather unexptected side of the story
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow!
They are so comfortable...only if he didn't belong to a crime group and she didn't run a house of women entertainers things might would have been different!!!
I didn't understand their reaction to khushi's confession...
I need to read the next update soon!!!
emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
just read all the parts!! wow.. Quire a story you have here..

I am love khushi's character.. you almost feel sorry for her.. but them she busts out her sarcasticness with the doctor.. I wonder what her crime is? I am thinking she finally cracks when NK rejects her.. and goes on a killing spree..
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just love Shyam-Lavanya's relationship. I had no idea that Lavanya was such an old lady ðŸ˜• And He calls her "Volcanoji" because she said her name was "Lava" ðŸ˜† That was cute! Very cute relationship they share!
And at the End where khushi says that she slept with Arnav why did Shyam reacted in such a way? ðŸ˜•
The update was just Awesome!
Loved it Rafa! :)
TabbyJ. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i love the lavanya shyam bonding!! poor lavanya has gone through alot to become a sadist!!
hahaha shyams line 'who are you' was amazing!!!
loved the update!!!!
Crazy_1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Love a side story, the nice camaraderie between the two! I wouldn't have thought that.

Great job!
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ... Still in the process of reading the earlier chapters ... Thanks for the PM ... 
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Who is Khushi? Really? That girl/woman amazes me and she is sure wired different, very different.