Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveleen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
G2G, good night to you all and good afternoon to me
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Sharmi exactly!! after everything Vanshika has been through, surely she deserves the opportunity to discuss this with Talwar before having her kid jumping the wagon for her! jeezzz man! SM, arghhh, everytime i see his picture i want to thrwo eggs and sandals on himπŸ˜†

@ Bold: My sandals & tomatoes are costly for him.πŸ˜ƒ

This not the way to give an actor screen space. why cant they show good cases some guest artists involving in the show. He buked his SR for a case now he all of a sudden became a family man & being cupid. and Dadaji & Inder is always out for cases.πŸ˜•

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Loveleen thanks:D... Waise dont forget to pm me if u open that ATπŸ˜† We will rock itπŸ˜›
Sanhita, hum toh humesha subh subh hi bolti hoonπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sharmii,,, i have a couple of cheap sandals i no longer wear, it will come in use in these circumstancesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by _innocent_ - 11 years ago
ita_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
julie...nehu behen hain teri...AT ka rishta hain...jo karegi achhe k liye karegi!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

loveleen...that OS...dadaji n swamzπŸ˜†
gdn8:))))
Edited by ita_04 - 11 years ago
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dudes you do all your discussion when I have to sort dinner out. Now it's time for my daily phone call. I'll be back after I've watched the episode. If anyone is actually here.
poojaroy1985 thumbnail
I dont hv much of hope for the show...it looks like either there is nothing happening or everything happening at the same time with no real focus. There seems to be complete lack of direction and a concrete story line. When ppl have been complaing offlate to SM about the lack of story...what does he do...boom get J pregnant...i for sure do not understand the way he works...extremes...there needs to be a flow...kaun samjaye...
ita_04 thumbnail
PJ...no one here has actually watched the epi except sharmi n me...

pooja...there's a limit to how many things can possibly be handled at a time properly...SidM exceeds that limit at tyms..
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojaroy1985

I dont hv much of hope for the show...it looks like either there is nothing happening or everything happening at the same time with no real focus. There seems to be complete lack of direction and a concrete story line. When ppl have been complaing offlate to SM about the lack of story...what does he do...boom get J pregnant...i for sure do not understand the way he works...extremes...there needs to be a flow...kaun samjaye...

@ bold: πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thats daily soap pooja. 200 mins a day, 5 days a week. almost 100 mins a week. So they dont know where to go. they also get tired. they start with fab storyline, they have fantastic supporting cast but they cant show them as fan groups always want four lead onscreen. I like weekly shows for this reason. Rishta.com was one of my fav for this reason. well have to tolerate.πŸ˜›

poojaroy1985 thumbnail
I know its diff coz it airs five days a week but why dont they shoot for a year and release...this is insulting the audience
ita_04 thumbnail

ab tujhe kya hua???chhutti ho gayi?!!ya phir chhoti mannu ki khushi mein abhi se naach rahi hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by ita_04 - 11 years ago