loveleen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
yeah yeah, my first love Tarika ๐Ÿคฃ
ita_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Virat said he doesnt want anything to  ruin his mother's life again!  but we didnt see that of Viren, instead like u said, *he was liek lets do it* so far Vanshika hasnt shared her feelings with him, nor given him any ideas to make him think she has feelings for Talwar! I dnt like it, i want cvs to give Viren something else to do! playing cupid is so not cool!

i had no issues when he did it with VM...but when it comes to vanshika its so much more complex...he cannot just jump into it playfully...n he should have his own issues as well...its getting ur mother married...not a child's play!!
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ita_04

nehu ji...aap aj dabbe ko inna daant kyun rahi ho?!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

innnittt :(- soo sad :(-๐Ÿ˜†
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

When i think good, bad shit happens, therefore i always think negative๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

but u cnt deny it, thats a good way to proceed dude!

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

@ Sanhita: Nehu is jealous as her di & juliet is having an affair๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† agey agey dekh ye nehu apni di se juliet ko disappear karne ke liye kya kya karte hai. I have to b a blance of good di and good romeo๐Ÿ˜†

@ Loveleen: open it, we r with u๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ita_04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojaroy1985

okie now let me give my take :) J pregnant is being rushed. We dinnt get to see J care for M for even a week...she witnessed none of the symptoms...anyways now J being preg will surely mean a miscarriage and a split between VV bros may be. Atleast there will be virika tension...doubt they will show J having a baby so soon in the show...any which way im not sure they can do justice to the cancer track after the way it has been handled...

my point exactly pooja...this is their main track.....they needed to take it gradually...
_innocent_ thumbnail
I am going to have dinner:D.. Adios peepz :D
I shall c u all tomoz, and well we r getting a dhamakar epi tomoz according to SM, and trps are out! wonder if it will hit 1 ๐Ÿ˜† Goodnight and Goodevening to all :D
poojaroy1985 thumbnail
Btw virika acting as wedding planners seems vain to me...they need give some sustantial track to viren. Firstly this whole talwar track is distracting just like VM is along with cancer! Not that they should focus on cancer only but coz the focus has been everything other than the illness track
loveleen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Julie, I found the OS, this is Ayesha's

Jeevika n Viren were still numb n in a state of complete shock. They were in their blisful, romantic world...when Swamz marched in to announce that they were going to be proud parents in a few month's time. They both, as if mechanically, took blessings from Swamz...who then though it apt to leave the couple alone, so she went out of their room.

Viren n Jeevika weren't able to comprehend anything. It was a moment of celebration for them...they both wanted to enter this next n most beautiful phase of their lives...but the way this news was given to them by Swamz...it made them thunderstruck. The "how-did-it-happen" look was plastered on their faces. However, not even for a minute...their gaze left each other's...n what words couldn't do..their eyes did...conveyed every feeling, every emotion.

After a good amount of minutes...when reality started to dawn upon them...Viren's lips curved to form a small smile..n he sighed. He was going to become a DAD...it was the most beautiful feeling ever. Jeevika;s happiness was also clearly visible in the redness of her cheeks, her shy smile...n the flow in her eyes. Not being able to face him...as coyness had completely took over her...she looked at him again...the naughtiness on his face conveying lots..and she shyly walked past him. As always, his finger timely locked with her's...n...she was stopped where she was. Viren smiled...n gradually turned his head...to face her. Her back was towards him. Viren took the few steps...n leaned towards her hair...wanting to melt her senses with his husky baritone. As soon as he said..."cong...", their moment was broken, by someone's sudden presence (without seeking any permission to enter their room)...

"Jeevika madam..." 

The couple was startled. Viren immdiately withdrea his arms from Jeevika's shoulder n stood straight. Jeevika also straightened...n moved slightly away from Viren. The intruder was none other than TARUN! Jeevika was not at all surprised to see him...but Viren wanted to give him a punch. How could he enter so casually in their room...wihtout knocking or anything. But Jeevika's happiness on seeing Tarun, faded Viren's anger.

Tarun had come to call Jeevika in the kitchen to prepare for the dinner. Jeevika happily obliged...n despite a few attempts from Viren, to stop her...she walked out of the room. Viren sighed...his hands on his waist...n he was back into the land of thier little angle, who would soon be filling their lives with happiness.

His reverie was broken with the ringing of his cell phone. He read the no..."office"...and received the call.

His assistant..."Sir, the client has come and is asking that WHETHER and WHEN will u come to the office? The witness has managed to run for the sixth time...and the client is threatening us, to call u...otherwise, he'd go against u in the court."

Viren took a deep breath...and gave a who-cares-abt-the-client kinda look to the phone...n with least interest, informed the lady to fix an appointment for the next day. After finishing the call, he thought abt the case for exactly TWO minutes...n when nothing came in his mind...he decided to seek guidance from Dadaji.

In the study...

Dadaji was in the study! Viren knocked the door...but no one replied. He knocked again...n again no reply. This was quite  unlikely for Dadaji. No matter how busy he was...he always acknowledged knocks on the door n all.

Viren took a few steps inside the room, to see waht the reason of Dadaji's silence was...and he saw Dadaji, completely absorbed in some phone call...had a wide smile spread on his face. One hand was holding the phone to his ear...n the other held a folded newspaper...on which Dadaji seemed to be focusing lovingly, with a shine in his eyes.

This was a very new sight for Viren. He had never seen Dadaji like this. At first, he decided not to disturb him n go out...but then, his curiosity made him move further into the room...n when he was very near Dadaji's desk, he deliberately cleared his throat.

Dadaji's expressions changed...n he abrubtly ended the phone call...n placed the newspaper back on the table. Again, the behavior was very unlike Dadaji..n Viren was all the more confused.

Dadaji took a second to compose himself...n then asked Viren to take a seat.

Viren was totally confused...and somehow, while sitting, his eyes fell on the newspaper...that had a big picture of a lady, who was in her Judge's gown...n there was some news related to her also. Viren tried to put 2 n 2 together...n then, like an idea...something struck him.

"Dadaji...isn't this Judge Judy...The one who heard your case in the Supreme Court too? "...he said while picking up the newspaper.

Dadaji was shocked...his expressions were as if unki chori pakdi gayi ho. 'How does Viren know her', he thought.

Mean while Viren read the news...JJ (Judge Judy) was getting an award for some achievement...n that news was abt thar only.

Viren read the news...n then looked at Dadaji...whose expressions were showing his uneasiness. 'Dadaji ko kya ho gya hai...why is he behaving so weird', Viren thought,

Viren asked Dadaji a few things abt JJ...but Dadaji couldn't reply to him prperly. Finally he got up from his chair n said..."Viren beta...jao aur sub ko study main bula lao...aur haan..Shlok to mat bulana...ye bachon ke sunney vali baat nahin hai.."

Viren paced out of the room...n within minutes...everyone, except Shlok were seated in the study.

Dadaji's restless demeanour was noticed by all...but none of them asked him anything. He himself started to speak..

"Dekho bacho...main tum logon ko kuch batana chahta hun. Ab waqt a gya hai ke main tum sub ko sachai bata dun. I cannot hide this thing anymore...n the sooner u all get to know of this, the better it is.."

Dadaji was stretching it all like tracks are in daily serials. 'cut the crap' was everyone's thought.

"Bacho baat ye hai ke aaj se bohat saal pehley...jub main apni law ki degree ker raha tha...toh meri ek class fellow thi. Hum donon apni class the sub se brilliant students the...aur padhai padhai main hi...library ke chakaron main hi humara chakkar shuru ho gya tha..."

Everyone in the room was getting on the egde of their seats. They had never expected such a revelation coming from Dadaji...n their eyes were widening, as they heard Dadaji continue..

"Woh ladki aur main ek dosrey se bohat pyaar kertey the. Main us se shaadi kerna chahta tha...lekin humari kismat main judai likhi hui thi. Merey bauji ne mera rishta tumhari maa (pointing towards Swamz) ke saath fix ker dia tha...aur humarey zamaney main maan baap ka faisla akhri faisla hota tha.." there was sadness in dadaji's voice..as he remembered those days.

"Bauji.." Swamz stood up from her couch n protestested..."ap ne humari maa see compromise..."

Dadaji shushed her..."Swamini beta..ye sach hai ke main apney dil ke haaton majboor tha...per main ne tumari maa se shaadi ke baad...apney past to apney dil main dafan ker diya (sad bg music)...aur tumhari maa ke saath puri imandari se apna rishta nibhaya.."

Swamz was a witness to all this...how her dad had always cared for his wife...n loved his children. And she felt proud of him...still...it was hard to face this confession from her dad.

Inder, Viren, Virat, Vanshika, Kadamri, Jeevika, Maanvi...all had similar shocked expressions...and everyone pitched in wid their "how, when, what etc"...esp. Inder n Swamz. After this issue was settled...Dadaji spoke again..

"Kismat ka khel dekho, bacho...mera past, ek baar phir merey samney a gya. Abhi jab hum Delhi gaye the...toh SC ke jis jugde ki court main mera case laga tha...woh wahi thi...MERI JUDYYY..." and dadaji slightly blushed as he went into dreaming mode.

In the meanwhile, Inder ki tubelight chali..."Ohhh...toh is wajah se ap is case main itna interest le rahey the...aur haan...ap ne JJ ko ghar pe bhi invite kiya tha...aur wod joh dinner the...woh bhi UN HI ke saath the???"...Inder was shocked...but he was able to find the "missing links" (yayyy mill gaye links ๐Ÿ˜†)

Dadaji blushed more hearing all this..n nodded in agreement. Swamz n Inder simultaneously spoke..."Bauji...kahin aap Judge Judy se shaa..."?

Dadaji grinned. Viren was shocked out of words..."Dadaji...app ye sub...". He didn't know how to react, but soemwhere he felt happy to see Dadaji happy.

No one spoke for a while...n then Dadaji spoke again..."Beta...ap tum sub apni life main set ho gaye ho. Shlok abhi bohat chota hai. Virat ke mujhey tension thi...per jab se Manvi ayi hai...uski life bhi track pe a gayi hai. In fact, Manvi ki himmat dekh ke hi mujh main bhi himmat ayi hai..."

Manvi smiled...Viren did a thumbs up to her...Virat looked at her n aww-ed...Swamz was slightly annoyed...Inder, Vanshika n Kadambri also smiled at her. Jeevika felt proud of her baby sis, but then suddenly remembered something..."oh Manvi ke juice ka time ho gya hai...abhi Tarun ko sms kerti hun ke Manvi ka juice ready ker de", she thought n then sms-ed Tarun...who read it with a broad smile on his face.

Viren n Virat started teasing Dadaji..."so dadaji, JJ ko apne kab propose kiya...humain bhi toh batayein.." Dadaji's smile was not leaving his face n this ched-chad from his grandson was making him constantly blush.

"Vaisey Virat...ek baat bataon...JJ hain badi zabardast. When i started my practice...we were given some famous judgement to study..n some of her judgements were also included. I once met her also...aunty...i mean, DADI hain badi fit..."  and all broke into laughter.

Kadambri had to bring in a filmy angle...looking at JJ's pic in the newspaper, she said..."hai ni..ye toh bilkul DDLJ ke Amresh Puri aur Fareeda Jalal ki terha lagain ge..."

Virat added..."arey chachi...Fareeda Jalal toh ek simple si housewife thi...humari Auntyji...i mean, NAYI DADIJI toh ek top ki judge hain. Dadaji case fight kya kerney gaye...apna dil hi haar aye..."

Manvi picthed in..."Dadaji, humain kab milwa rahein hain Dadi se..."...everyone joined...except Swamz...who was rolling her eyes on all the happenings.

The entire family was having a masti time...when the constant intruder, TARUN enetered..."Jeevika Ji...i mean, Jeevika madam...neechay Dr. Mannan aye hain..aur apko aur Viren Sir ka pooch rahey hain"..

Viren n jeevika headed out of the room to meet the doc. Jeevika was slightly worried...but Viren's arm around her shoulder eased her. And elderly man had accompanied Dr. Mannan..n after greeting Mr. n Mrs. Vadhera...Mannan introduced them to this man--his DAD! JV were very happy to see him.

Pleasantries were being exchanged when a voice starled them all..."TUMMM"!!

They looked in the direction from where the voice came. It was Swamz...who was staring at Dr. M's dad. Dadaji n all were wid Swamini...n they were also confused to see Swamz' reaction.

Dr. M's dad looked in the direction too...and his jaw dropped..."SWAMINI TUMMM!!! 

_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shadowstreet

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

@ Sanhita: Nehu is jealous as her di & juliet is having an affair๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† agey agey dekh ye nehu apni di se juliet ko disappear karne ke liye kya kya karte hai. I have to b a blance of good di and good romeo๐Ÿ˜†

@ Loveleen: open it, we r with u๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hawww but Nehuu is being a bad sisterOuch she is not supporting her dabbeeeOuch am upset๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 
ita_04 thumbnail

I am going to have dinner:D.. Adios peepz :D

I shall c u all tomoz, and well we r getting a dhamakar epi tomoz according to SM, and trps are out! wonder if it will hit 1 ๐Ÿ˜† Goodnight and Goodevening to all :D

hayee nii!!!!!!!!!!subh subh bol dabbe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
gudn8...๐Ÿ˜Š