Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
But if Palak couldn't say a word at stage, does that mean Bua's has more effect than Yash's.
So it's not really Yash's fault she is like this, he never have been successful in making her understand things??

Actually I am happy that no one is selected, because the first parenting lesson is to tell kids when competing on stage that they should enjoy and their focus should be on participating not winning.

It seems even Aarti never taught this to Ansh, so he was gleeing seeing her all going dumb on stage and wanted to be first too..

kriti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i only hope misunderstandings will not arise between Aarya becoz thats the main reason Buaji has used the kids as pawns becoz none know that Buaji has done this.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
There is one interesting underlying msg in this whole Palak-Ansh and Bua mess ...

When someone is laughing or making fun of another person , then he/she should b ready to go through similar humiliation as well  because when u point one finger towards someone , rest of the four fingers r pointing towards yourself 😊...

When Palak could not give her speech , Ansh laughed at her .. he almost got a certain sadistic pleasure ... Tomorrow Ansh will give a speech written by Bua and he too will face similar humiliation because its obvious that Bua's speech will b even more worst than Palak's silence πŸ˜†...So next time Ansh will never laugh at someone else's misery 😊
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
finally watched the entire episode...
honestly i really felt like smashing that glass on bhua's head! how evil can she be? (My dad was watching PV with me 2dai, and he was like srsly? ppl like her exist? if she's that desperate to get married then why doesn't she?)

but palak truly disappointed me today...out of all the good things that her family said, what yash said to her..he explained to her very well after bhua's words that he was proud of her...could she not remember Aarti and Yash's words? how big of an impact is bhua on her...someone seriously needs to keep the kids away from bhua. i say lock that bhua in her room and she can do all the paath she wants!

*sigh* Yash remembering Arpita once again...but i loved Aarti's confidence in herself...she knows she'll change yash with her love...So sweet it was

and that Speechless Aarti who has to call out to yash thrice in order to say whay she wants too...haha yash should get used to this by now 🀣

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what a sad epi   at least both kids are on same stage of not winningπŸ˜•  heartbreaking for little Palak though due to that darn bua ji😑  It only means Aarya will get stronger in the kids' issue for now.
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: phal

i only hope misunderstandings will not arise between Aarya becoz thats the main reason Buaji has used the kids as pawns becoz none know that Buaji has done this.

no misunderstanding will occur between the two coz Aarti is too mature for all this...she knows yash can never do such thing with the kid he once risked his life for...so Yash doesn't need to justify a thing to Aarti, coz she blindly trusts him..but yes she might suspect bhua though coz she knows how bhua has always been...from the day she took those bangles from her saying yash wanted em back to what she heard her say to palak in the room...so it'll be obvious for Aarti to know that bhua is behind it all!
KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bbbccc

But if Palak couldn't say a word at stage, does that mean Bua's has more effect than Yash's.

So it's not really Yash's fault she is like this, he never have been successful in making her understand things??

Actually I am happy that no one is selected, because the first parenting lesson is to tell kids when competing on stage that they should enjoy and their focus should be on participating not winning.

It seems even Aarti never taught this to Ansh, so he was gleeing seeing her all going dumb on stage and wanted to be first too..

Buaji was the last person to speak to Palak so she Palak remembered her words over Yashs
Edited by kamlikudi86 - 11 years ago
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
True Jyo, but she's the only antagonist right now esp after Gayatri has sort of reformed!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Sanju : Actually young kids always pick up the negativity that is filled in their head because it affects them the most ...already Palak has lack of confidence and stage fright issues .. on top of that when bua brainwashed her by saying how  everyone will laugh at her if she gives this speech because they r not family but outsiders , it sort of affected her more compared to her father's positive words ...

I just hope Palak comes and tells it all to Yash about what all bua told her .. so that picture is clear in front of Yash ... also Ansh should show that speech to Yash and tell him see what bad speech u wrote for me so that Yash can get all the details and throw Bua out of the house this time 😑😑
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys, it is not Palak's fault, or Yash's that she did not remember what he said over what Bu said. It is human to stick onto the negative things people say rather than the positive ones. That is why it is so hard for anyone to be positive in life and why people make millions of bucks writing books about it. If you do something and 100 people compliment you, but one says you did a bad job, what is going to stick in your head for longer? It is natural to favour the negative and that is why Aarti's job of building Palak's confidence was so hard, but Bua's task of toppling it took no time at all. This is extremely realistic which is why I said earlier today that this is how it should go. I am really proud of the CVs for braving the negative feedback they are going to get for this and not compromising, because in the end the result will be satisfying for all the very real suffering they showed.