Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Just wondering how will this mess be solved?!
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So did they show yesterday precap, or was it for monday
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bbbccc

So did they show yesterday precap, or was it for monday

I think its on Monday 
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know this sounds awful but I was kind of hoping this would happen, as in Bua's voice in Palak's head holding her back. It makes it so clear how much of an effect a single remark can have on a kid, and how hard it is to build their confidence when it takes mere seconds to send it toppling down.

The precap from yesterday didn't happen. 😕
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Aarti and Yash r sure their kids will come back with good news that both r selected for debate competition .. both r smiling and positive 😭

in school  Palak is not able to give her speech as she remembers Maya bua telling her about how  if she gives her speech then all will laugh at her ...Maya's words stop her from giving the speech and she says she is not able to say anything .. teacher gets fed up and asks her to sit on her bench ... ansh and all laugh at her ...epi ends

Next week I guess ansh ka speech will b all messed up too because bua wrote it 😆,,..so he too will b rejected

AarYa will hv to put an end to bua ka raaj from the house ...😊
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Samna, I'm with u on this, totally agree...Im glad to see niether one gettin 1st place!  
KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh k...ArYa together will solve this next week 😛

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kashish 1322

Just wondering how will this mess be solved?!

Bua is the mess .. she needs to b kicked out of the house and then things will automatically fall in proper place 😆
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 I am happy that CVs didn't rush the Palak accepting Arati fast but is taking it slowly and by adding the Ansh- Yash angle in that.

I think in these few episodes Bua's presence was essential because she is the only negative character at present as everyone else is with Arati. Also from the beginning itself they have shown how Bua used to influence Palak, so Bua's presence is essential.

But the only mistake Bua did here was to mess up with Ansh's speech, if she didn't do that only Arati would have been in trouble but now even though Bua wanted Ansh in trouble she made the blunder of putting Yash also into that. So now Yash and Arati as a team will try to sort out things. Bua also don't know anything about the much better understanding Arati and Yash has got now especially through the Neelam issue. So all these negativity Bua is putting will become double positive for AarYa and children ðŸ˜›
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AarYa will have to be more involved with the kids now, and the parents will come together, so no worries all, I hope it will be a positive outcome!