Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
We expected what from this epi and what did we get except for the 1st few minutes? 😵 Pissed off..😡
sita1150 thumbnail
 i have als  always liked the story telling of cvs ,its ok that they want to add some drama quotient   bt whatts   this giving 5 minutes of romane nd  15 minutes of rona dhona drama,,  , now i wnt shyam back to engage anjali nd  make his stupid cupid plans  ,,,
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Completely agree wid u here
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
poor arhi and their romance and their almost kiss  😭
SViji_2706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Is there any rule one should not change for his/her love or should not love them????? Is it a crime or what????😡

Arghhh...Anjali just stop it  this too much to come in between ur brothers happiness which he too desreves some in his life.I hate her today for what she is doing😡

I just hope Arnav stand by Khushi and will not turn his back toward Khushi after the accusaction thrown from his sister at him.If he hurts Khushi or says to leave her RM I'm going to smash him, Khushi is not a rag doll that he can pull or push the way he wants😡

Never in my wild dream I thought IPKKND will turn into Didi Ki Saut😔
-Iqraa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with u shagun
i am really pissed with anjali what does she wants and look at akaash..i hope payal taught him a lesson and show him his place.
Shukti_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So true! Same feeling here. After today's episode, m really fade up. POOR ASR got stucked between two most important ladies of his lyf! just want Anjali to stop rona-dhona & to get a lyf. I mean now the CVs should get a Sweet-Caring partner for her. It can be AMAN! Bechara kab tak sirf THE BLUETOOTH WONDER ban ke rahega! He has also right to show his face!!
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I want my IPKKND back !!! 
dimple2011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Maybe this is an opening for arnav to tell all , the circumstances of his marriage to khushi. Anjali does say that everthing has chaged since arnav stopped answering her question.
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Dimag ka dahi kar diya. I just hate the CV's today. They are moving towards ARHI Seperation which should happen now