Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I agree, after all this if because of Anjali, Arnav starts behaving badly with Khushi again, she should just leave! Let the silly selfish Raizada's deal with their issues them selves,  Akash continues to behave badly with Payal , was it not enough that his mother has from the beginning treated her badly but now this is more than enough!

This is the time that they should show Arnav reaching out to Khusi for emotional support and not get influenced by his sister, when she had Shyam then she wanted Arnav to get married, be happy etc etc now that her husband is no longer there even Arnav should be unhappy!!!!

what nonsense!
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
shagun.😊.i m totally..fed up😭 plz gul  what's ur point ?😕can't understand anji's intentions..whether she is mad or bright😡 she was very clear in lastpart😕 but her behaviour😕
Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
agree wit you...👏

Loved the first part of the epi...❤️
hateddd anjali's Drama...ughhh...😡
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
in Anjali's case I only can tell her bro need to be with her 24*7./..
he has no love life..
or may be Anjali want to romance with her bro...
ahh..
Im confuse I really felt bad..I want tocry also...shagun in your post only I start to open my ideas...
case till now I ws in confuse mood to bash anjali or not...
Edited by anu17 - 11 years ago
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤢 trying really hard to be positive ... come see my post later 🤗 x
ekiholo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i was really pissed off seeing todays episode!
what anjali want!!
n mamiji!!grrr
i hate her!!
n arhi...when their is no one else in da house...
why dont they just locked da front door,,then romance!!!
aghhh...so much drama!!

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i have litrly zero trust on cvs now!  completely stupid what ever they r doing,nd plz dont take me wrong i want trpz to decrease despite of the fact that i love ipk like my life,but what ever is happening m completely hating it ! m so pissed that i naver have been this much pissed x
mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
  Hey babes...

i know we all are feeling like someone...
or if not that then
or even if that seems extreme...then ...coz arhi did nt get a chance to romance uninterrupted...
but thik hai yaar...atleast they both know what they want...now we can atleast see...silly pranks and cute touches...which is more fun to watch.,...
and frankly...poojali is paranoid... so usko akela chod do...

But ufff Arhi
my god they killed me   

Hi am still   

SSB28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with you ... Today akash, mami ji and anjali were really annoying 😡 ... 
Punkin22 thumbnail
I am right beside you Shagun.  Why can we not have romance sometimes.  No one is asking 24/7 for romance just even 40% of time.  Gul and GH has fans in the palm of their hands yesterday and we would have been happy with just a hug if we had promo of romance coming next week but NO we get slap in face again with Queen of Drama, Anjali.  I will not accept Anjali has the lead EVER...

How dare she ask her brother to sacrifice his love for her!!! She is too self centered. And why does she keep touching and cuping her brothers face all the time????  She is one sick puppy.   Please go to Shyam you two deserve each other.

Better yet, why doesn't Arnav and Khushi plus Payal head back to GH and live..Thank you for letting me rant dear.

Have a wonderful weekend...