Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Luvly post!
I dont knw what to make of the epi:|!So many mixed feelings..Not at al a friday epi &that too without precap!:(,hoping for a promo atleast.I loved the HUG<3 <3!That was worth in the epi!<3..&&Payal finally spoke up..I felt bad thou.But the epi was al abt Arnav</3..Poor guy stuck & see,,sawin betn biwi n di..Sad for khushi too!Maami always badmouths..Waiting for the day when she wil grovel & apologise to GUPTAA sisters.It has to come.
Hoping for zabardast PROMO!:)
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
haha loved ur post!!! mentioned everything!
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
I love your posts they cheer me up soo much!
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Manal..

Ditsu ! 

I honestly didn't Watch the Epi yet 
just read the update ! Yes i too Felt ONLY bad for Khushi all these days ! BUT now Im syaing WAT ABOUT ARNAV ? !! the guy is stuck too ! he goes to make 1 happy ! loses the other :/ ! im not blaming Khushi !! cuz of me Both ArHi Should LEAVE n take Payal along
Plus after Today ! by Just Reading UPDATE ! I GIVE up with Anjali ! she is Mentally Ill now !! SHE NEEDS A HUBBY as soon as Possible ! warna it will be a crime for other couples to even HOLD hands in the house .-. !
  •  yes I Feel For Khushi ! but @ the Moment the Guy is Also Suffering ! n I WILL WRITE n Give u !! khushi will again decide to be MAHAN ! n start acting Rude to Arnav so tht She leaves !!

• WHATS HIS FAULT NOW ? ! he is too Stuck !

true manno...m more interested in s ASR character n phase...on how a person who claimed to had no emotional side...n who hs bn ruthless fr most...wud handle dis situation..
DiamondLife thumbnail
thanks aditi for masale daar post as usualπŸ˜†
Edited by Shastradhari - 11 years ago
adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhanee_06

I've said the same thing yaar in my post..pak gaye thak gaye..we can only watch what they show but honestly they need to get a grip on their characters..

i m lkin how d arnav character hs bn shown...d different phases n difficulties he hs bn facing in dealing wid both d sides...
adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsmea

poor arnie.. i so pity this guy... god bless him..."sigh"

true bt m lookin frwd on hw he deals wid it..
adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kasu4lyfe

haha loved ur post!!! mentioned everything!

glad u lk it..😊
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
love the post, ditsy 😳

best part of today's epi was definitely the hug + the IPK bg music 😍 so soothing!

after that, taai taai dish! RM wasiyo back home, anjali ka drama shuru - honestly, i'm unable to understand what does she want - i know like what she said in the rangmunch interview was right but to this extent? no.. enough.. it's getting too much already - it's like emotional attyachar these days. i'm unable to stand her these days esp when she behaves like this.
i know she needs some support - but enough of spoiling arhi moment! we all wanted to see arnav & khushi romancing and all but not like this.

and maami+akash, can't they for once listen to the gupta sisters for once? maybe after listening to them, they will be able to samjhofy anjali?

and on top of that no precap.. at least promo toh de do. 😳

hayyee.. long weekend.. countdown shuru.

sorry, dits πŸ˜”
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great post

i am feeling the same too.just want 1 episode of just arhi without any interuptions like this i  cant even love the epi which had the most beautifull hug and aww the Bg added magic to the hug.which is what i am and will be watching over the weekend and of course yesterday's epi..

And did u guys notice the blooper there were no flowers on floor when khushi came running to arnav but later they were shown.
Edited by KMH-NASHA - 11 years ago