yeh kya hua?? kaise hua ??kab hua?? kyun hua??

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Haaayeee..  .

the way khushi runs n hugs arnav..

"Arnavji..".😳😳..  

khushi "..bhagwaan ka laakh laakh shukarr hai ki aap aa gaye...patah hai hum kitne dar gaye the..."

arnav "
kya hua dar gayi tum  ??" i loved d way he asked her..😳😳.

n den come khushi's fav part...to dhakamaaroingg Arnav..πŸ˜†.

but haayeee d way he pulled her in his arms...n she had to give in.😳..

iss pyaar ko version in d BG superb..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

arnav" maine kaha tha na tum daudte huye meri bahon mein chali aaogi...tumne wahi kiya...aur tum mujhe apna pati mano.."

n dat wud be so embarrassing...Raizada's enter......

upar se maami..."gupta issisters aisan jaado kiye rahe ki humre beetwa ab lying karan lage hai..."😑

the part where anjali left widout listening to arnav...n khushi left on d opposite side..

..behen aur biwiw dono alag raah chale gaye..

..khada raha arnav babu apni pareshani liye..

i liked dat part...must say Arnav

Payal-akasss beetwa -maamiji drama-shama chala rahe :

oh d teen patti drama is on its full swing...πŸ˜†

good to see payal too frustrated ...n looks very logical as well..bechari kitna sehen karegi..

payal" hum thak chuke hai aapne aap k bekasur sabeet karte karte..."

Di meri ab maan bhi jaao:

arnav "
Di jab meri meeting cancel huyi toh main sabse pehle aap logon ke paas hi aane wala tha.....maine akash ka phone bhi try kiya...but i din know where you guys were..."

Anjali " hum iss waqt baat nahi karna chahte aap humein akele rehne de.."..

but arnav bhi arnav hai hi manooofied his Di

arnav" bas karo Di aap aise nahi kar sakti...diwaai kha lijiye aapko meri kasam...kya main yeh samjhoon ki aapko meri koi fiqr nahi...aap mujhe zinda nahi dekhna chahte..   ?"

anjali " bas karo chotte ...aisa nahi bolte.."😊

arnav" aap aisa kabhi mat bolna ki maine aapse jhooth bola hai.."

anjali " waqt badal gaya hai chotte ...tum badal gaye ho...tumhe pyaar hogaya hai...jabse tumhari shaadi huyi hai sab badal gaya hai...jabse tum humse baatein chupane lage hoo..."

yaa khuda Arnav k dil pe kya beeti hogi...i m sooo lookin frwd for how he takes dis frm anjali...

i loved  anjali's dialogue partially  "
waqt badal gaya hai.." the way she said it wid dat voice modulation..

n who gave a blank call......return of the creepwa...πŸ˜•

New promo dedo ya..featuring the 3 characters..sumthin dramatic...emotional...

PS : title and d song completely based on ASR's situation today...ghar na ghaat ka verge pe ...πŸ˜†

we can continue wid some more RK best RK songs as d list is vast n he has had many romantic numbers to his credit...but depends if guys want us to continue...😊

Edited by adits7 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sowiii  4 the delay hotel's internet sucksπŸ˜† Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Ditsy.. Waited for this epi like crazy.. Didnt disappoint though I got irritated at some parts.. πŸ˜†

Finally ArHi got the moment to be interrupted.. Inka toh hamesha se aisa hee hai..πŸ˜• "ArHi ke romance ka hai interruption se naata koi... Yoonhi nahi dil lubhata koi" Ek baar nahi.. πŸ₯±Do baar nahi..😲 Damn it, har baar.. Koi Aman, Koi HP and now this entire Raizada clan.. 😡 Hum log pissed off na ho toh aur kya karein..😑 Chal jaane de.. Koi kar bhi kya sakta hai.. Raizada's ki manners ghaas charne gayi hai and ArHi ki akal.. Cudnt they knock and cudnt ArHi lock..? Wud have saved the embarrassment.. Mujhe Anjali ke baare mein koi baat nahi karni.. I really feel bad seeing her tears that she sheds seeing ArHi together.. Hum yahan ArHi ko saath dekhne ke liye marre jaatey hai and when they come together, Anjali starts weeping like she has lost something or someone dear to her.. In spite of knowing the worst phase she is going through, I have taken a sudden disliking to her.. In last or the one before she said that "Chotte kaise galat ho saktey hai" and today she didnt have a minute to listen to his side of the story... Arnav has never given more importance to anyone in his life than her, HIS DI... And she feels he lied so that he cud be with Khushi.. Cant he be with her always? Is she caged? Or is he caged? That they need to come out of the cage and meet each other when the family is away... Arghhh.. 😡 The way she pushed his hand away twice.. I didnt quite like it.. She is making him feel like he did something grave...😲 Kiya kya yaar ussne..? Upar se yeh ab Payal and Aakash.. Ufff.. Why this Mami always has to talk between them? 😡 The last part of the episode held no meaning.. She is making him understand what I will never understand.. He didnt change.. He never did, even if she feels so.. And if she feels he did, its her mistake.. I wonder what happened to all "Jab woh aldki tumhare zindagi mein aayegi na, toh uske bina tumhari saansein ruk jaayengi" So she no longer believes in it I guess.. Disappointed at her..

No precap and a lamba weekendwa.. Sehna toh padega.. πŸ˜†
Edited by mishti_17 - 11 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Ditsu <3 I didn't even Watch the Epi yet  <3 Lemme watch Seems Like today I will Hate Anjali :) ! so Its better i will watch 1st Half :) ! 
Reserve<3
shizi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

*edited*

bechara ASR... behen samajti nahi & dil h ki manta nahi... wat to do?? πŸ˜†

nice post... i luv d emoticonsπŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by shizi - 11 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post ditsy!  πŸ€—

socha tha kya..kya ho gaya.

kya chaha tha, kya paaya?
kya haal hua iss dil ka
ajeeb hai daastaan pyaar ki
benaam rishte ban gaye zindagi
itni door kabhi thi manzil
na socha tha maine..na chaha tha kabhi..

Arnav to himself..
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fab post like always ditsy..
Felt bad for arnav too today..in the shot when both left him.and went opposite side..feels bad for khushi..whenever anything happens anywhere she has to suffer..its not abt today..its like always..
Loved the way she ran into his arms..and when he pull her into his arms..after resisting a bit she gave into him..and hugged him.,.accepted his as husband..yesterday and today was all like revisiting the memory lane.hiding in cupboard,tea throwing,dori opening,,incomplete kiss,,locking in arms,pinning to walls,,scars on arms,,hugging,,and pushing like in GH incident...every moment from both epis reminded me their old scenes..revisiting memories..
And u can continue RK songs..love them..
blooper...when she ran there wasnt any flower..and when she pulled herself behind..there were flowers..usually i choose to ignore them..but this one really nagging me..coz watching it continously..Edited by .Saraa. - 11 years ago
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ditsy hugs for the title πŸ€— coz I love that song..one of my fabs😳

Phatastic postwa and emotionsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Now coming to the episode...wat's wrong with these people are their ignorance of knocking the door first jise dekho jahaan chalaa jataa hainπŸ˜• Koi privacy hain ki nahinπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

BTW loved the Arhi scene 😍😍😍😍 and the hug...watever they do either fighting, romancing or bickeringπŸ˜† it always SADAA HAQ😳

Loved the scene when they both were caught, Khushi started fretting as if she had sinned whereas Arnav was all kool...he was not ashamed and why should he...in fact he is proud of their love...totally into their character⭐️

I didn't like Anji much today so wont talk abt herπŸ˜†

Edited by RiyaDutta - 11 years ago
Barundeewani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I love ur post n smileys.. Evryday i wil wait fr ur post😳
I dnt want to talk abt the epiπŸ₯±
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Ditsu ! 
I honestly didn't Watch the Epi yet 
just read the update ! Yes i too Felt ONLY bad for Khushi all these days ! BUT now Im syaing WAT ABOUT ARNAV ? !! the guy is stuck too ! he goes to make 1 happy ! loses the other :/ ! im not blaming Khushi !! cuz of me Both ArHi Should LEAVE n take Payal along
Plus after Today ! by Just Reading UPDATE ! I GIVE up with Anjali ! she is Mentally Ill now !! SHE NEEDS A HUBBY as soon as Possible ! warna it will be a crime for other couples to even HOLD hands in the house .-. !
  •  yes I Feel For Khushi ! but @ the Moment the Guy is Also Suffering ! n I WILL WRITE n Give u !! khushi will again decide to be MAHAN ! n start acting Rude to Arnav so tht She leaves !!

• WHATS HIS FAULT NOW ? ! he is too Stuck !