Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan21

She will emotionally blackmail Arnav indirectly blaming Khushi. She has done it twice once with Arnav and once with nani.

she naver blame nyone...it something different tht she is not taking to khushi as watever happens its just come in her mind wenever she see khushi...
Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Anjali will definitely blame Khushi be it for Shyam or for Arnav.  But she scolding Arnav is not probable. Like on that day when Arnav was speaking on phone, she just left and did not even show him her hurt. 
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I domt expect. Id be totally shocked if they ruin anjali's character that way! She may feel bad but using harsh words is a big no!
swat.g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Khush yar will shyam be back soon?
Oopps sorry for asking this here..! Dont mind me m new hereEdited by swat.g - 11 years ago
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
khus...plz tell cv's if they want to bring shyam back then they do it...but pls dont turn a love and care relationship (among the bron sis) into a rival factor...
-krrish- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i dont think she would actually go harsh... but she might try to convince him saying her hurband is good...which might finally end up in dishyum dishyum😡 
ipkkndfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushboorath

she naver blame nyone...it something different tht she is not taking to khushi as watever happens its just come in her mind wenever she see khushi...

she indirectly asked Arnav who has stolen our happiness and this was a trigger for Arnav to say the worst of things to Khushi. Same thing she said to nani 'Shyam can never be wrong and Chotey will not do any mistake than she goes to sya whos mistake it is indirectly pointing out to khushi.
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khushboorath

enough yaar...wat yuk in touching him...she is his sister...kindly be logical...plss...i can understand tht u hate anjali for being week...but watever daljeet told in rangmunch interview is dame true...how can u expect anjali to be normal in a day or two...

I dunno why people consider this as emotional blackmail! 

Anjali is doing what she like, the character is like that, she never cook up something wrong to earn something! and generally she never turn negative!

even while crying to naani, last time, she was sounding very confused! whom to believe!
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Josupra

No I don't expect her to be harsh. She just cannot be. If she finds something that bothers her she may not talk with anyone, feel more insecure and isolate herself

well this is similar to what i expect! she avoid people! 

last episode also, she had no complaint about chotey not attending satsang! usually she used say something! 
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so are you telling us what to expect or sampling audience reaction for the PH before laying down the next track? ðŸ˜Š