khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
lets discuss this guys...

how many expect anjali to fight with arnav...or say him harsh words????

mine is i dnt expect her to say nythng but wats ur view????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Anjali is in the trauma state!

Missing her husband in the mid of pregnancy! and finding that he is a bad guy! 

But I don't expect Anjali to yell at anyone! she might say or hint some words!

also She might avoid ASR and Khushi...!!

for which her character is sweet, and kinda usual worrying kind of!

anyways for her, finding ASR moving closer to khushi and considering that ASR no more give importance to her add up to the negative issues!

and at some point of time, I expect Khushi to solve the issue...!! i mean get ASR and Anjali back together!
Edited by wish.naren - 11 years ago
-akki- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That would be interesting 😉 😉
But i dont think it will happen 🥱 Edited by baruncutie - 11 years ago
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She is very sweet-talking. She wont say harsh words. She will use sweet words and do emotional blackmail. Also she will keep touching him - yuk.
JniISHRA83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont expext. He is Anji's Sweet bro na.But expecting the same with Khushi..
anumunu578 thumbnail
gosh no not again   well but i think she might blame khushi
Josupra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
No I don't expect her to be harsh. She just cannot be. If she finds something that bothers her she may not talk with anyone, feel more insecure and isolate herself
khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

She is very sweet-talking. She wont say harsh words. She will use sweet words and do emotional blackmail. Also she will keep touching him - yuk.

enough yaar...wat yuk in touching him...she is his sister...kindly be logical...plss...i can understand tht u hate anjali for being week...but watever daljeet told in rangmunch interview is dame true...how can u expect anjali to be normal in a day or two...

ipkkndfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She will emotionally blackmail Arnav indirectly blaming Khushi. She has done it twice once with Arnav and once with nani.
See right now the mood is Arhi romance... The very fact of her coming and peeping at the door is irking fans...
If she enters and they see her and stop the act people will blame her...
Tell the cvs to play out the romance for a month... Bring In teej... Some rain dance... Where ANJali is seething and cribbing but silently ... Let her open her mouth sometime around rakhi... After 3-4 weeks of Arhi romance... Or even janmastami... Baby krishnas birthday for her little baby.. Let's wait and see the trps...
If after teasing the audience for months with the endless comedy and then kidnapping.. Immediately right now if anjiebaby starts crying she will not get any sympathy..
because we want some romance...
And do tell ur actress who plays ANJali if she sports a baby bump at 6 months her part will look more creditable ..
And why should we sympathise for a rich divorced  woman who is not working and is supported by her family and pampered and cosseted by her brothers..Just because she is pregnant and her husband has ditched her..
Is the excuse even valid in mumbai there are so many poorer single women with kids.. Who are reduced to work 8 to 14 hours a day...
What is Shyam has left her her family can buy another hubby for her who will jump when she says jump.

Edited by msin - 11 years ago