Frequent Posters

i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So this week isha-salman will perform?
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
our boy is bck on rehersals wow. awsum news varshu. lookin forward. inshallah he will score 30 :)
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: salmangirl

Yes thats true..hes one of the mst non-biasd judges i hav seen..as i hav said..he didnt pointed out ny flaws in dere act..it was just for that chaau mask..Isha di was fumbld bcoz shes used to 30 ..but the truth is..if salman wasnt her choreographr frm day 1 ..i dnt think she wud have got 30 for 7 consecutive times..

it works both ways...if they have not paired Isha with Salman then salman  would have never got 30 for 7 consecutive times.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

He tweeted 😊 "thank u all for such kind msgs n for showing me such love .. Will always need ur prayers .. N insha Allah will be back with a bang .. Love u all .. Truly yours"

Come back soon dude !! ❤️ 
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@divya :D dnt knw wat he'll do in two days...
@nishu ya its ryt..but firstly im his fan infact im supprtng isha di coz of him..so i always keep my view point from his side..
What do you think which onscreen bwood couple salman and isha will be portraying????
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

What do you think which onscreen bwood couple salman and isha will be portraying????

Is this the next challenge? Sounds interesting

My fav Bollywood jodi is SRK & Kajol but I guess everybody would be eyeing them right now. Last time Salman couldn't perform his tribute to SRK & Madhuri during Madhuri's challenge round since he and Yana got eliminated so I'm hoping for anything that features SRK from him
Wish he do smethng diffrnt..cnt wait for next week 😊
ilike_tv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

I skipped the show this week since Salman wasn't there

Can't comment on Isha and Cornell's performance or any of the acts this week but you are right with regard to the scorings of the judges. Especially Remo who I adore and respect. The marks are super rigid and I totally agree with your perception on Remo's 'this is it'

We can't expect miracles from these reality shows cuz once a reality show, always a reality show 😆 They are always scripted and the deserved contestant never wins at the end unless a miracle happens. This is why I was shocked when Salman won the first DID season. I honestly had no faith in Zee TV but that was a pleasant surprise to see a deserving candidate win against all odds

isha and cornell gave a very good performance indeed for they got only 8 hours to practice together...👏👏 But  there ws something a bit reallu missing today... the chemistry and understanding between salmaan and isha is incredible... their mind set is tuned with each other as they are practicing for the last 2 months together... bringing that magic in 8 hours is impossible...  If thsi performance was given by any other contestant ,it wud have been a 30 waala one... but for isha , the standard is very very high... it was nt a 30 waala performance by her standard... it worth a 29 for sure... but no doubt that she is the best dancer in the lot, by any means.. Hope salmaan get well soon and they back on their 10-10-10 waala days 😃

Originally posted by: ilike_tv

isha and cornell gave a very good performance indeed for they got only 8 hours to practice together...👏👏 But  there ws something a bit reallu missing today... the chemistry and understanding between salmaan and isha is incredible... their mind set is tuned with each other as they are practicing for the last 2 months together... bringing that magic in 8 hours is impossible...  If thsi performance was given by any other contestant ,it wud have been a 30 waala one... but for isha , the standard is very very high... it was nt a 30 waala performance by her standard... it worth a 29 for sure... but no doubt that she is the best dancer in the lot, by any means.. Hope salmaan get well soon and they back on their 10-10-10 waala days 😃

they are just perfect together ...i wish they get 30 next week ...but even if they dnt ...no probs ...we cant xpect them to be superhumans ...😊
Edited by salmangirl - 11 years ago