Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: i5hy

This is strange. Remo said "this is it"  but gave 9 If he wanted to give 9 what was the need to say this is it. This show is getting rigged. All the scores 2nyt seems like. Rithwik's dance doesnt deserve a 30 n darsheel also got 30 mainly cox they r kids and avni was in pain and hurt. GC's dance was ok and so was gia. If it were salman then remo would have given 10 pakka.

This is one aspect of Remo's which I don't agree with. He should stop giving away 'This is it' if he's not giving full 10/10. It's high time he controlled himself when sharing comments cuz saying 'This is it' and giving 9 marks is like a big slap on the face 
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: salmangirl

He tweeted 😊 "thank u all for such kind msgs n for showing me such love .. Will always need ur prayers .. N insha Allah will be back with a bang .. Love u all .. Truly yours"

😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

He tweeted 😊 "thank u all for such kind msgs n for showing me such love .. Will always need ur prayers .. N insha Allah will be back with a bang .. Love u all .. Truly yours"

thanx so much for sharing the tweet. So happy to hear he will be back soon. Cornell did gr8 last nyt but no1 can beat the jodi of isha-salmanπŸ˜›

i5hy thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

This is one aspect of Remo's which I don't agree with. He should stop giving away 'This is it' if he's not giving full 10/10. It's high time he controlled himself when sharing comments cuz saying 'This is it' and giving 9 marks is like a big slap on the face 

Yeah... did u see isha's face when he gave the 9? She couldnt believe it. She was fumbling on what to say when she was asked abt how she is feeling cox wen she went upstairs she was confident that its a 30 for sure.She must have rehearsed on her mind abt getting 30 again but wen remo gave 9 she was at a loss for words There is something fishy going on in jhalak these days. Im just not saying this cox my fav jodi isha-salman didnt get 30. Ever since the wild card episode the way how judges gives marks seems very calculated. I mean in sat's episode also KW got a 7, 8 n astonishingly a 9 from karan johar.
Coming to remo he was the only judge in jhalak who always has been consistent in his decision making and giving marks according to dance wise. But these days he too is dancing to some1 else's tune (could b the channel or producers). He gave puneet n shibani a 7😲 n then isha a 9 after his famous this is it dialogue. Kuch chakkar zaroor hai. The show has become very commercial now. They want to keep the people who would give them viewers...not the people who are talented.

i5hy thumbnail

ur wrong if salman wud have been there ...then also they wud have got 29 ...bcoz of the chaau mask ...it was not used by salman in the choreography unfortunately ...there were no flaws in their dancing .. 🀒 salman didnt used it intentionally ...but remo sir knows more ..im feeling bad for my hero ..just bcoz of that last step he got to face so much of pain ...wish he wud not have done that😭

I dont know... If Remo wanted to give 9 why did he then say that its a "this is it" performance. Even darsheel's performance also had a few glitches but still all gave 10. Last nyt's performance wasnt the same cox salman wasnt there. Have been used to isha-salman so much that without them i didnt feel like im watching jhalak dikhlaja.
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: i5hy

Yeah... did u see isha's face when he gave the 9? She couldnt believe it. She was fumbling on what to say when she was asked abt how she is feeling cox wen she went upstairs she was confident that its a 30 for sure.She must have rehearsed on her mind abt getting 30 again but wen remo gave 9 she was at a loss for words There is something fishy going on in jhalak these days. Im just not saying this cox my fav jodi isha-salman didnt get 30. Ever since the wild card episode the way how judges gives marks seems very calculated. I mean in sat's episode also KW got a 7, 8 n astonishingly a 9 from karan johar.
Coming to remo he was the only judge in jhalak who always has been consistent in his decision making and giving marks according to dance wise. But these days he too is dancing to some1 else's tune (could b the channel or producers). He gave puneet n shibani a 7😲 n then isha a 9 after his famous this is it dialogue. Kuch chakkar zaroor hai. The show has become very commercial now. They want to keep the people who would give them viewers...not the people who are talented.

I skipped the show this week since Salman wasn't there

Can't comment on Isha and Cornell's performance or any of the acts this week but you are right with regard to the scorings of the judges. Especially Remo who I adore and respect. The marks are super rigid and I totally agree with your perception on Remo's 'this is it'

We can't expect miracles from these reality shows cuz once a reality show, always a reality show πŸ˜† They are always scripted and the deserved contestant never wins at the end unless a miracle happens. This is why I was shocked when Salman won the first DID season. I honestly had no faith in Zee TV but that was a pleasant surprise to see a deserving candidate win against all odds
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
but remo sir was right in his place too. he did comment good for cornell.
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Divya4Srk-Barun

but remo sir was right in his place too. he did comment good for cornell.

Yes thats true..hes one of the mst non-biasd judges i hav seen..as i hav said..he didnt pointed out ny flaws in dere act..it was just for that chaau mask..Isha di was fumbld bcoz shes used to 30 ..but the truth is..if salman wasnt her choreographr frm day 1 ..i dnt think she wud have got 30 for 7 consecutive times..
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
True. Remo sir is the best. He was right the mask wasnt there other wise it was bang on performance.
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Best thing is salman is back to reharsls...i just hope and pray..he takes cre of himself..and they gets 30 again 😊