Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
very interesting update,
past unfolded beautifully
but the scary part is that hope shyam does not poison anjali's mind against khushi
good at least khushi told him about her past with shyam
curious to know what twist and turn it is going to take in the next
update soon.
ipkkndfanforeva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved

Edited :

And here comes the Creepwa!!πŸ˜•
 Damn you Shyam!😑

Awesome update!!πŸ˜ƒ

loved Arnavs reactions when Khushi told him everything!

Scared for Anjali though!πŸ˜•

thanks for the pm & continue soon😊
Edited by ipkkndfanforeva - 11 years ago
Sobti_is_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
res
WHAT IS IT WITH SHYAM !????!!!
Love arnav and im sure he will kill shyam ... Yesss
and for anjali scraed to death
pm me
Edited by Sobti_is_mine - 11 years ago
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg tht man was a creep..
loved it..
scared for Anjali...
i hope she is fine..
Arnav wat shud i say after seeing todays episode i am seeing him only as haaayeee.
updates mein bhi romantic lag raha hai.. sorry for tht..
ASR6262 thumbnail
very interesting
continue soon please
and thank u for pm me
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
O__________O WHATTT?! They were NEVER in a relationship in the first place? what what whattt? this is literally my face right now:

So in this ff, he was basically forcing himself on her like he was in the show? But he seems far more worse here πŸ˜† how far can this guy go? o.O he seems so scary in the show alone esp during Arnav's kidnapping track and now this too?  Damn this character is deep πŸ˜† btw u must have heard about Abhaas cutting his hair, I think he's going to look like Sanjay Dutt from Agneepath when he comes back O_O the IRONY of this coming gif and Shyam's hair is so funny πŸ€£ scared of what he's going to look like but hiding in my hair xD get it? get it? get it? *nudges* πŸ€£ okay now I was just being annoying but seriously that did make me laugh, how ironic πŸ˜† Shyam coming with no hair and me hiding in my hair πŸ˜›

Damn ...geez~ she said no, lemme define no for you: 

I don't think that's clear enough to Shyam though =|...damn this guy is a stalker and it makes me *shivers* 

Honestly if I were Khushi I would have slammed the door like I did the belle'e gtfo gif xD I can't find it right now but I did find this one :D : 

Gosh some guys really have a hard time accepting reality πŸ˜† esp Shyam, can't help it if you meet a beauty like Khushi too πŸ˜› and the way u write she really does picture to be more of a goddess too~ πŸ˜³
But if not like that, very calmly and with as much cool I could get, I would have suggested this to Khushi, and suggesting this to Anjali right now, to tell Shyam this:

🀣 okay I'm going to stop with Shyam now, sorta taking a little break

I'm at the part where Anjali is with Khushi, and I'm getting nervous already πŸ˜•

well O_O ... that was something, I'm still shaking a bit and very shocked that someone would go so far, and I REALLY REALLY wish Arnav found out the name, now i'm going to let the picture in my head develop, I honestly want "hit two birds with one stone," type of thing πŸ˜› not to steal the spotlight from Anji but I think I got somewhat of an idea that I need to refine with u first though it's not entirely complete πŸ˜› 

I feel so nervous for Khushi and esp Anjali right now, I want Raghav to be there but I don't think this is the exact time for heroism just yet? ooo just got an idea, lemme write it down brb...

I'll finish the msg and PM asap, but none the less I'm VERY excited yet very nervous to the storm that is going to come πŸ˜† and how things will come about! πŸ˜ƒ and as much as ArHi missed each other, I missed them a lot, I think we all deserve a ArHilicious chapter b4 the storm just like there was in the show too πŸ˜†

can't wait until the next update :D

Edited by SaJanLuv14 - 11 years ago
gilmore thumbnail
wowoowowowo what a past and yes arnav should killl that ass... with his own hands lets wait and read plz update sooon :D
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome update!
Glad Khushi told the truth hope she tells Arnav his name!
Anjis a idiot πŸ˜†
TabbyJ. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Omg that creeep!!!!!
Anji u stupid girl!!
What will shyam do now?
mannat27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update...hope khushi tells arnav shyam'a name and both know their enemy is the same person...also, otherwise poor anjali wl be stuck in a bigger mess...πŸ˜•