Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Criticism of an actress even before she appeared , deja vu Janaki? 😳
Filthy bashers are everywhere 😡 IF is still fine , read the comments on YT , just because their fave actress is not playing Parvati too , Sona is being cursed & abused. How detestable 😡
For me nobody could have done a better role 😍

I have seen people finding fault with her voice too. 🤢 For me its her teeny voice that makes her even more attractive. She is just 20. What do people expect from her? 

She is 1000 times better for her age. 😳
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i was doubtful before i think she's doing a good job ...i think her choice as parvati was gr8 much better than mouni doing parvati honestly mouni gave weird chuha(rat) expressions at times when the scene needed her to be doubtful or angry and sulking.

sonarika is way better option. keep up the good work dear. no offence to maouni but iw ish the cvs had put a dance sequence beforeshe left she is awesome dancer would have loved to see her do a tandav or something outstanding beforeshe left,
Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhika124

Criticism of an actress even before she appeared , deja vu Janaki? 😳

Filthy bashers are everywhere 😡 IF is still fine , read the comments on YT , just because their fave actress is not playing Parvati too , Sona is being cursed & abused. How detestable 😡
For me nobody could have done a better role 😍

I have seen people finding fault with her voice too. 🤢 For me its her teeny voice that makes her even more attractive. She is just 20. What do people expect from her? 

She is 1000 times better for her age. 😳

shubhika124: What is YT that u have mentioned in this comment ??
SnakeEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I also feel the same some people here always try to point out flaws in Sonarika n also the track, It seems that they think they are more professional then the PH, Cast n Crew... 
Cv's selected Sonarika bcoz they find her best and She is doing awesom job as Maa Parvati n also She is the one who bring TRP also may be She is lucky for the show, Her chemistry with Mohit is also rocking so instead of bashing them we have to apprieciate their work...
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: GERTRUDIS

shubhika124: What is YT that u have mentioned in this comment ??

YT : Youtube
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG people you are still talking about this. Nw its a month or two that sona enterd the show. I liked mouni as sati alot and even her cute expresions,childish demands frm mahadev and most importantly liked her chemistry with mohit. Now m enjoying moharika. loving dkdm as i always loved. So its all about a show we can't keep the pair forever its gonna change with time.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mouni suited Sati to the T...she was perfect as Sati-shes been a favorite and always will be
I was a bit hesitant when Sona was Cast as Parvati,but when i see her as Parvati i realize out of all the choices,even Mouni,Sona suits the role the best...
Sati needed that attitude,that haughtiness,arrogance and slight high strung think about her that Mouni got through perfectly

Parvati on the other hand requires a softness,a maturity,a divinity and purity in her and Sona gets that through effectively...

The Cvs have purposely taken two very very different looking actors for the roles so that the individuality of the roles is maintained...and honestly looking at thier interpretation of Parvati(as a soft,mature,obidient,and patient character) Mouni may not have been able to put forward a softer Parvati after a very haughty Sati

I find the behavior of some of the fans REALLY weird-Criticism in an entirely constructive manner is completely understandable,infact criticism is needed-it helps the team to know how to guide Sona
but immaturity demanding Mouni back etc is kinda silly...sillier is that some person keeps editing the entire Parvati Phase out from DKDM's Wikipedia entry...and makes it "Satis" story instead and rave about the fact how Mounis role ended "abruptly"-when it actually didnt and her role was completed with full honors!
its quite amusing actually!
but Sona is improving steadily,people need to stop being so harsh on her!
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mouni was good for  ma Sati and I am fan of Mouni...but

Sona is tooo good for Ma Parvati and she is doing fab job...she improved a lot...
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

Mouni suited Sati to the T...she was perfect as Sati-shes been a favorite and always will be

I was a bit hesitant when Sona was Cast as Parvati,but when i see her as Parvati i realize out of all the choices,even Mouni,Sona suits the role the best...
Sati needed that attitude,that haughtiness,arrogance and slight high strung think about her that Mouni got through perfectly

Parvati on the other hand requires a softness,a maturity,a divinity and purity in her and Sona gets that through effectively...

The Cvs have purposely taken two very very different looking actors for the roles so that the individuality of the roles is maintained...and honestly looking at thier interpretation of Parvati(as a soft,mature,obidient,and patient character) Mouni may not have been able to put forward a softer Parvati after a very haughty Sati

I find the behavior of some of the fans REALLY weird-Criticism in an entirely constructive manner is completely understandable,infact criticism is needed-it helps the team to know how to guide Sona
but immaturity demanding Mouni back etc is kinda silly...sillier is that some person keeps editing the entire Parvati Phase out from DKDM's Wikipedia entry...and makes it "Satis" story instead and rave about the fact how Mounis role ended "abruptly"-when it actually didnt and her role was completed with full honors!
its quite amusing actually!
but Sona is improving steadily,people need to stop being so harsh on her!

Well said, Shruti! It's really discouraging to see such ignorant members who bash Devi Parvathi because Sonarika plays her.😲 In reality, they are neither interested in learning mythology or becoming closer to God, they are only high-strung over their favorite actors.

Gods and puranas have no place for such members. Mythological forums require a certain amount of dignity and maturity which is not necessarily required in forums of fictional shows. Good God people, Dkdm is about GOD and his leela, not how passionate Mouni and Mohit's chemistry is.🤢 If you're ignorant about Shiv Bhagwaan's leelas, then go read up about them before basing your entire knowledge on this show, and then becoming sour when Devi Sati's avatar ends which was supposed to.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think people in general were attracted to the Sati-Mahadev story beacuse of the "tragedy" element in it...it was the run of the mill love story factor that attracted viewers to the show!
and as you said people refer to it as the "Sati Mahadev" love story being superior to the "Parvati Mahadev" love story which is rubbish because at the end of the day they are the same story-Sati began it and Parvati gave it its ending,or as we can say beginning for eternity!
somewhere down the line people have forgotten thats its a mythological,its not a run of the mill daily soap-it runs on a story rather than a couple...Satis end was pre decided...it had to happen!i swear i never thought DKDM would see such a day when people would start saying such stuff about characters who are God!-seriously?
but forget those people-they are in minority now...most of the viewers are slowly slowly comming to accept Sonarika and Mohit -Sona as Mahadev and Parvati
i hope MahadevJi(the real one) gives them some buddhi!!😆