What's the deal with Sonarika?

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

I don't get it. Why can't people give Sonarika a chance before criticizing her?😕😕 If you guys remember, Mouni wasn't that great as Devi Sati in the beginning of Dkdm, but she improved with the episodes so it'd be nice if people stop complaining about Sonarika in every episode and actually give her a chance. For her age she's not that bad, and as far as looks go I think she's far more beautiful than Mouni. I have nothing against Mouni and she was good as Sati, but I like Sonarika as Devi Parvathi more and think the hate against her is undeserved.

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Sonarika bashing has started b4 her entry in da show.We hv discussed it so many times in "Discuss Sonarika as Parvati"thread.If ppl still bash her den dat's deir problem yaar.Why shd we bother?We can't force anybody 2 like her na.
Recently dere was an article on anoder site which was full of Sonarika bashing.Some issues happened here due 2 dat article.I hv decided 2 ignore dese bashers.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: subha2601

Sonarika bashing has started b4 her entry in da show.We hv discussed it so many times in "Discuss Sonarika as Parvati"thread.If ppl still bash her den dat's deir problem yaar.Why shd we bother?We can't force anybody 2 like her na.

Recently dere was an article on anoder site which was full of Sonarika bashing.Some issues happened here due 2 dat article.I hv decided 2 ignore dese bashers.

I know yaar, but it's so annoying! I don't get why some people cann't stop comparing two actresses. Mouni left on a good note and now it's time for Sonarika to prove her talent as Shivji's consort. She's so sweet and beautiful, and I'm sure her acting will improve too once Parvathi and Shivji wed and they have more scenes together. I have a feeling she'll do really well as a mother to Ganesha and Kartikeya too.😍 She has that motherly aura around her despite being so young.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
We have tried explaining thata million times janaki ;) but some ppl just dont understand.So we've simply started ignoring such things :D the more attention you pay to such comments,the more they criticise ;) So smply ignore dem and enjoy watching sona as parvati :D 
superman_1 thumbnail
I think sonarika is doing a very good job playing parvati... she is very talented and beautiful... She looks right for the part... she will improve as the show goes on... this show team has done good job by picking the right actors for the part... its just that some people are upset because they prob. wanted mouni back in the show as parvati and didnt get her... so taking out their anger on sonarika...

watever though she is doing a good job... and hope the show goes on for a long while as this is the only hindi show i watch on satellite tv besides satyamev jayate...

p.s... sonarika is very beautiful actress... good luck to her...
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
^^Exactly! Sonarika is the perfect choice for Devi Parvathi and I hope people will become attached to her too as the show goes on.
Mulan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is radiant lovely and matches perfectly with Mohit Raina...plus she has that aura of grace and inner calm that shows what a capable actress she is. 
When I watch the two look lovingly at each other...meri toh atma prasanna ho jati hai! 😊
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i read criticism of sonarika before her entry..but omg its still going on??
truely saying i am liking sonarika more and more with days..more than mouni..she is perfect choice for parvati.she has a divine and pure beauty...and her acting is being improved...if people still bash her then just ignore..
lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
  Plz  yarr  stop  this  mouni-soni  bashing  

NO body  is  against  no body  here, making  treads mouni soni  makes  some  to  feel  they  r divided , so plz   every body has  right  to  say  they  feel  unless  hurting  somebody  and  no one  here in this  form  has  done  that . don't  make  anybody  to  feel  sorry  plz

comparing may  sometime  be  healthy  to  improve  the  artist's  acting  skill.

Love u all  DKDMians   here  and  DKDM  is  the  best 👍🏼
Edited by lakshmikumr - 11 years ago
Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I honestly don't even miss Sati at all now because it is all Sona and Mohit for me now.
Infact even in the last epi where she had just a scene or two she was badly missed just like one would miss Mohit if he is not shown in a few epi's.
I never liked Mouni so much to be honest initially coz when I saw her look I felt she was a complete misfit and it took sometime for me to actually like. But id did like her eventually.
Sona on the contrary is beautiful. Her look registers with u completely. I even like her voice now. I think she is doing a fine job.