Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Nisha---

sorry manju but I havent forgiven him. Some things cant be forgiven just like that. I cant forgive the things he did so easily. You know I might have changed my attitude...forgiven him if he had behaved differently...but he is still the same ASR who hurts Khushi...leaves bruises behind...hurts her...says terrible thigns to her when he gets angry. That scene where Arnav yells at Khushi and says its all her fault did it for me. Arnav is a pathetic creature...maybe more pathetic than anjali. A man who cant care for his wife...🀒 Namard is the word I believe. 
I cant really blame anjali for everything though. Because arnav is at greater fault atleast in my eyes. 

Nisha darling,

We know who is writing these dialogues! 

We will never ever get Arnav apologising as he should...We saw an example on Wednesday, how he laughed everything off to NK. We saw how Khushi kept beating around the bush yesterday! 

This is compounded by the new Anjali twist in the tale! Even if Arnav wants to change and repent, Anjali will not let him, she will drive him up the wall, and Khushi will pay the price...That is the fate of the story now.  The sister has officially killed whatever the brother could have salvaged! 
Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CDlove

I wish Arnav is half as man as Virat. Actually we souldn't have expected much after the way he threw her out into the night. Now do you think that's what a proper man would do to a woman, how much he thinks she's a man eating, home wrecking wh**e?

right now I just want Arnav to suffer, suffer so much that he would literally shed blood from his eyes. I want Khushi to leave him and make a world of her own. I want Arnav to suffer the destitution and isolation and repent for all the crimes he had done. I'm so blood thisty right now, I can watch Arnav getting beaten to a pulp and cheer on the attackers. But more than physically I want him to suffer emotionally. Suffer so much that he would curse the day he was born because he made his love suffer so much under his tyrany.

I want Shyam to actually steal all their fortune, Shyam you have my blessing man, go do it!

I want Anjali and Arnav and Mami to be reduced to paupers... 
---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

I wish Arnav is half as man as Virat. Actually we souldn't have expected much after the way he threw her out into the night. Now do you think that's what a proper man would do to a woman, how much he thinks she's a man eating, home wrecking wh**e?

right now I just want Arnav to suffer, suffer so much that he would literally shed blood from his eyes. I want Khushi to leave him and make a world of her own. I want Arnav to suffer the destitution and isolation and repent for all the crimes he had done. I'm so blood thisty right now, I can watch Arnav getting beaten to a pulp and cheer on the attackers. But more than physically I want him to suffer emotionally. Suffer so much that he would curse the day he was born because he made his love suffer so much under his tyrany.

My sentiments exactly. I want him to suffer so much that the pain he causes Khushi pales in comparison. I want Khushi to rip his heart out. I want him to suffer so much...that is the only way I can respect him. I have never respected arnav (not in all the year this show has been going on) but if he does repent then I will forgive him and maybe even respect him. 
---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Drwho

Nisha darling,

We know who is writing these dialogues! 

We will never ever get Arnav apologising as he should...We saw an example on Wednesday, how he laughed everything off to NK. We saw how Khushi kept beating around the bush yesterday! 

This is compounded by the new Anjali twist in the tale! Even if Arnav wants to change and repent, Anjali will not let him, she will drive him up the wall, and Khushi will pay the price...That is the fate of the story now.  The sister has officially killed whatever the brother could have salvaged! 

you are right love which is why I think I am going to stop watching this show now. I did it before for 2 months when the ridiculous arnav kidnapping thing was going on. And now that this show is turning into a sister-brother saga...not different from saas-bahu saga...I am done. I like star one shows...shows for young people. I dont like the crap that anjali is pulling. 
CDlove thumbnail
Im actually thinking of taking a break too. Untill and unless they show what they promised us to show, Im not going to be helping the makers increase their revenue from spewing bull shit.

Do you realise it's a saas bahu show now? Anjlai's diolouges about him changing after the marriage and forgeting her, lieing to her because of his wife etc is exactly what a saas would tell to her son.

The difference is that instead of an elderly woman, a tall, slim, ever weeping, net saree wearing, flat abodomen displaying woman is impersonating a typical saasuma of a typical indian show.

And that is NOT what I signed up for.

Im actually thinking of taking a break too. Untill and unless they show what they promised us to show, Im not going to be helping the makers increase their revenue from spewing bull shit.

Do you realise it's a saas bahu show now? Anjlai's diolouges about him changing after the marriage and forgeting her, lieing to her because of his wife etc is exactly what a saas would tell to her son.

The difference is that instead of an elderly woman, a tall, slim, ever weeping, net saree wearing, flat abodomen displaying woman is impersonating a typical saasuma of a typical indian show.

And that is NOT what I signed up for.

agreed...
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Where is everyone...?? No pontificating πŸ˜› 

I read the LU, epi sounds horrible...!!! πŸ€’

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Gosh people I am too shocked by what I was watching this evening has left a very uneasy feeling and I am just wondering what kind of behind the door games is going that they are willing to risk going down a path that is bound to lead them to a dead end cliff with no escape route

I used to enjoy the brother sister scenes especially when she described the girl that would make him forget himself and I actually thought wow what a wonderful well meaning sister she is and now I am forced to think that she said all those words knowing very well such a person would never enter his life who could make him forget himself and most importantly her

La was never a threat to her as she knew in ASR's life she would still be the first priority then she kept thrusting KKG because she felt that the Guptas and khushi would be beholden to her for arranging this match and she could easily control Khushi and Payal and ASR

I do understand that she is in pain but  I hold ASR responsible for not disclosing the full facts and let her understand what a terrible thing he did to KKG to protect her happiness

and yes i know this is a soap 😭 

And Hiru I read your reply and I could kiss you for it β€οΈπŸ€—

I have also been having trouble accepting yesterdays romance scenes and while I did write oh wow gush gush guilty as charged  the effects of medication and nausea I think something did trouble me quite bad last night and that was him forcing manhandling and disrespecting her personal feelings once again but I did not vocalize it enough here as i was not quite able to put a finger to it

Oh yes it was so beautifully conceptualized with past scenes interwoven into the present and they made him look extra droolicious but bottom line he did come out looking borderline abusive and I hated the fact that she did not for one moment think about the contract the nasty name calling or how he had destroyed her life  but played silly games also with him and he did not look for even one second remotely apologetic for what he had done If there was just one minute of conversation with him saying I am sorry I was a jerk KKG and she forgave him I would have been miffed personally but accepted the scene as it was a soap after all

In fact when he recollected how he met KKG I hated that smirk

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Goodevening Manju Nisha Hiru and allπŸ€—

Originally posted by: asha...

Where is everyone...?? No pontificating πŸ˜› 

I read the LU, epi sounds horrible...!!! πŸ€’

too depressed man...we worked so hard to get the show back in the right direction...alas...we have been rewarded with PI  over dose...🀒