Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Drwho

Even  Maanvi in EHMMBH is looking better than WW, and she has got a serious illness!

DB brand of special effects!! May be she has been bitten by a vampire?

Bitten by a vampire- arre woh to khud he vampire ban rahi hai. Part of the proces is to wear yellow and orange make up (like bad quality fake tan that's faded on spotty skin) and to look like she's been bitten by something and she's dying of tummy ache.

Manvi looks fab, love her scarves. Her make up is great, But then she is such a thoughtful person, she's not blaming the world for her ailment, unlike our Ms. Dying Duck Look on the face Vampire

Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Japonica

Bitten by a vampire- arre woh to khud he vampire ban rahi hai. Part of the proces is to wear yellow and orange make up (like bad quality fake tan that's faded on spotty skin) and to look like she's been bitten by something and she's dying of tummy ache.

Manvi looks fab, love her scarves. Her make up is great, But then she is such a thoughtful person, she's not blaming the world for her ailment, unlike our Ms. Dying Duck Look on the face Vampire

Oh The green scarf she is wearing right now...ooh lala, what a scarf, If only I could get my hands on that!

We might see scarves becoming a fashion trend!!

Lets not talk about Poojali first thing in the morning for me and lunch time for you! Waise tho no time is suitable!

Thanks for the DB link, I shall read it during my lunchtime, off to work now, catch up later!

Drwho thumbnail
It seems the Venus Fly Trap is in full swing today!😡

What Black Magic or voodoo has she done?
CDlove thumbnail

It seems the Venus Fly Trap is in full swing today!😡

What Black Magic or voodoo has she done?

Today's an Anjlai special. I swear Sanaya got ony 5 minutes of screen time. Maybe even lesser
---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry annie,
I didnt enjoy the so called romance between arnav and khushi. I think the reason is that I am simply done now with these two...
Dont even get me started on the attention seeking crazy lady. All she does is act weak and try to gain everyone's sympathy. Disgusting...Get a grip woman...learn how to be independent.
Arnav running after his di is just what I expected and I hope Khushi leaves his sister loving ass. 
If I was Khushi I would certainly leave a man who can never put me first.

Oh and I sense another burst of anger coming up because of what anjali said to arnav. I think arnav will explode on Khushi again. And then I will probably hate him more than I already do. I am not sure what it is but arnav's charm is so not working for me. Its just dead...gone. He could fly to the moon for Khushi and still it wouldnt affect me. I think all the things he has done (and hasnt repented for) has tainted his image for me. Its all a moot point until and unless he does some serious groveling...until he puts Khushi's need above his own and above his sisters...until he can prove that he is worthy to be Khushi's husband...I mentioned this yesterday on annie's thread but no one read it...I will say it agian. Zee news had told us that Arnav will seriously repent...she gave us this song and told us arnav will be like that. I dont see it people. I DO NOT see it. This is why I dont trust any spoilers. 

Oh and considering today Khushi was only on air for 5 minutes...the whole thing where anjali is the lead is becoming more and more real. If that is the case...astalavista baby. I watch other shows that are much much better than this...where I can actually feel the love. virman anyone??? Virat loves manvi so much that he is there for her whenever she needs him...he left his family for her. Could arnav ever do that??? NO
Edited by ---Nisha--- - 11 years ago
CDlove thumbnail
Nisha, I concur you. Im not happy with Arnav charcter. I said this two pages back and voiced the same sentiments. check if you dont believe me. I've been giving off excuses for his actions or the lack of it for a long time and I'm done with it. There's a limit to everything and I think I've reached that point. I cannot link him with romnatic thoughts on Khushi and if I do, I feel like Im seriously insulting her pure nature.

Sorry for sounding melodramatic but I think something inside me is broken regarding Arnav character. It's going to take a lot more to make him acceptable.
Drwho thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Nisha---

Sorry annie,

I didnt enjoy the so called romance between arnav and khushi. I think the reason is that I am simply done now with these two...
Dont even get me started on the attention seeking crazy lady. All she does is act weak and try to gain everyone's sympathy. Disgusting...Get a grip woman...learn how to be independent.
Arnav running after his di is just what I expected and I hope Khushi leaves his sister loving ass. 
If I was Khushi I would certainly leave a man who can never put me first.

Oh and I sense another burst of anger coming up because of what anjali said to arnav. I think arnav will explode on Khushi again. And then I will probably hate him more than I already do. I am not sure what it is but arnav's charm is so not working for me. Its just dead...gone. He could fly to the moon for Khushi and still it wouldnt affect me. I think all the things he has done (and hasnt repented for) has tainted his image for me. Its all a moot point until and unless he does some serious groveling...until he puts Khushi's need above his own and above his sisters...until he can prove that he is worthy to be Khushi's husband...I mentioned this yesterday on annie's thread but no one read it...I will say it agian. Zee news had told us that Arnav will seriously repent...she gave us this song and told us arnav will be like that. I dont see it people. I DO NOT see it. This is why I dont trust any spoilers. 

Oh and considering today Khushi was only on air for 5 minutes...the whole thing where anjali is the lead is becoming more and more real. If that is the case...astalavista baby. I watch other shows that are much much better than this...where I can actually feel the love. virman anyone??? Virat loves manvi so much that he is there for her whenever she needs him...he left his family for her. Could arnav ever do that??? NO

@red Nisha, I can forgive him for what he has inflicted on Khushi in the past, but not if he now sides with his creepy, crazy, demented, incestuous excuse of a sister. She is a blight on all sisters really! The only thing remaining is really for WW to climb into their bed, and she will do that too...

@bold May be that was the plan originally but everything has gone down the drain becoz of the blasted DB!

---Nisha--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: CDlove

Nisha, I concur you. Im not happy with Arnav charcter. I said this two pages back and voiced the same sentiments. check if you dont believe me. I've been giving off excuses for his actions or the lack of it for a long time and I'm done with it. There's a limit to everything and I think I've reached that point. I cannot link him with romnatic thoughts on Khushi and if I do, I feel like Im seriously insulting her pure nature.

Sorry for sounding melodramatic but I think something inside me is broken regarding Arnav character. It's going to take a lot more to make him acceptable.

thank god. I thought I was alone. I thought you all had gone all goggly eyed the same as the rest of the forum. While I am not amused at all.
I feel the EXACT same way you do...something inside me is broken regarding arnav's character as well. 
I feel gross while watching him with Khushi. I feel gross when Khushi hugs him...I feel gross when he walks away from Khushi and goes to his sister. 
I feel gross when he looks at her with that sneer. 

He is a sorry excuse for a man. 
Ok I am watchig ek hazaron mein as I am typing this...and Viraat is what a man is supposed to be. He faces the wrath of his soon to be in laws just so he can be near Manvi...just so he can take care of her. I am going all googly eyed now because of him. While arnav chee... He disgusts me ðŸ¤¢...If Khushi every got cancer Arnav would probably get her the most expensive doctors and nurses and thats it. ðŸ¤¢
---Nisha--- thumbnail

@red Nisha, I can forgive him for what he has inflicted on Khushi in the past, but not if he now sides with his creepy, crazy, demented, incestuous excuse of a sister. She is a blight on all sisters really! The only thing remaining is really for WW to climb into their bed, and she will do that too...

@bold May be that was the plan originally but everything has gone down the drain becoz of the blasted DB!

sorry manju but I havent forgiven him. Some things cant be forgiven just like that. I cant forgive the things he did so easily. You know I might have changed my attitude...forgiven him if he had behaved differently...but he is still the same ASR who hurts Khushi...leaves bruises behind...hurts her...says terrible thigns to her when he gets angry. That scene where Arnav yells at Khushi and says its all her fault did it for me. Arnav is a pathetic creature...maybe more pathetic than anjali. A man who cant care for his wife...🤢 Namard is the word I believe. 
I cant really blame anjali for everything though. Because arnav is at greater fault atleast in my eyes. 
Edited by ---Nisha--- - 11 years ago
CDlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Nisha---

thank god. I thought I was alone. I thought you all had gone all goggly eyed the same as the rest of the forum. While I am not amused at all.
I feel the EXACT same way you do...something inside me is broken regarding arnav's character as well. 
I feel gross while watching him with Khushi. I feel gross when Khushi hugs him...I feel gross when he walks away from Khushi and goes to his sister. 
I feel gross when he looks at her with that sneer. 

He is a sorry excuse for a man. 
Ok I am watchig ek hazaron mein as I am typing this...and Viraat is what a man is supposed to be. He faces the wrath of his soon to be in laws just so he can be near Manvi...just so he can take care of her. I am going all googly eyed now because of him. While arnav chee... He disgusts me ðŸ¤¢...If Khushi every got cancer Arnav would probably get her the most expensive doctors and nurses and thats it. ðŸ¤¢

I wish Arnav is half as man as Virat. Actually we souldn't have expected much after the way he threw her out into the night. Now do you think that's what a proper man would do to a woman, how much he thinks she's a man eating, home wrecking wh**e?

right now I just want Arnav to suffer, suffer so much that he would literally shed blood from his eyes. I want Khushi to leave him and make a world of her own. I want Arnav to suffer the destitution and isolation and repent for all the crimes he had done. I'm so blood thisty right now, I can watch Arnav getting beaten to a pulp and cheer on the attackers. But more than physically I want him to suffer emotionally. Suffer so much that he would curse the day he was born because he made his love suffer so much under his tyrany.

if his repentance is this shown to this extent, I might think of looking him as a man worthy of Khushi.

Edited by CDlove - 11 years ago