Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

LOL I so agree wid u.2day episode was fun & I love RishBala scene & tht RK's confidence Madhu Ba la will choose him was fab re:P

Thanks Shrish. yes the way he shows his finger and says Mahdu will choos him πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Well said and so frickin' true! Madhu became RK Part 2 in front of him. he unleashes such a fierce heat in her. I think RK ko jaldi hi ek chaanta bhi milne waala hai apni Madhu-SEXY PAUSE-Bala se. πŸ€£

Thank you and soo good to see you back. this forum needs your wit and positivity πŸ€—  
Madhu - sexy pause Bala... you are awesome πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Craziest_MG thumbnail
falling in love ... Hmm ... It'll take time ... Till then rape - rape khelte hai ... Shitt ... I hate the word rape ... But for the first time i'm enjoying using it ... Lol

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Thanks dear. she always tells me to make posts and when I finally made one today she is not here πŸ˜†

'
She went offline a bit early today ...πŸ˜•...she will defo respond tomorrow ...
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Well said and so frickin' true! Madhu became RK Part 2 in front of him. he unleashes such a fierce heat in her. I think RK ko jaldi hi ek chaanta bhi milne waala hai apni Madhu-SEXY PAUSE-Bala se. πŸ€£

Poco Chanta to aaj he pad jana tha ...Agar RK ne MB ko na choda hota ...Damn  the looks she gave to RK when RK stopped her from going!! ...she was like sho away ...man ...I am going to kill u ...🀣...
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Rishbala were awsome 2day.Just lvd the fiesty sherni Madhu ba la.I was getting bored of Makkhi's timid Madhu

Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

Tanzie, even I find this engagement thing interesting. Afterall its only then that MB will be sure that she does not love Mukund and what exactly Mukund means to her. I don't know why people are so upset.😳 Its not like if she gets engaged it will be MB-Mukund story and not RK-MB. Maza toh ab ayega...when MB will be with Mukund but RK will be on her mind.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† And why worry when RK the Bhagwan said MB, RK ki ungli pakdegi .🀣 maybe inspired by the name Glycerin Urvi  🀣 it will fun when RK will realize it's not easy to be GOD because his first directed film is going to be flop  🀣

Madhu Ba La RK ke samne ate hi bheegi billi se junglee billi ban jati hai🀣 and man, how evil he is!!! Out of course question puch liya MB se "Kya aap bhi Mukund se utna hi pyaar karti hai"🀣  I know they are two different person infront of each other and get makes them something else πŸ˜† It was more like an statement because he already know the answer πŸ˜†

Dialogue of the day - "Aa toh rahi ho tum Trishna ka makeup sawarne, par aaj hum tumhara muqqadar thoda sa ujad denge. Trishna se jyada toh hume tumhara intezaar hai" Thanks for reminding πŸ‘ πŸ‘

-Firebolt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post. β­οΈ
And I loved this phataka side of Madhu...was tired of seeing the usual timid madhu.

ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tanzie...
Nice Analysis
Awesome post i knew you would take that news in the positive manner..
Yes our MB becomes all in front of RK ..which cast that never have seen her in that persona..He brings out the best and worst in her..her Never-say-die attitude..who-the-hell-look..And she brings out the beast in him..he wants to nudge everything around her..it should not matter to him whether she loves Muku or not..But the thought that someone else with her is not going down well with him

Originally posted by: anjali0111

haye kya scene tha!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ˜
loved that scene between madhu n RK⭐️...hats off to vivian...kya expression diye!!!!..he was looking cute, sexy, angry all at same time😍😳
though i don't even liked the idea of madhumakki's engagement...but i think you may be right...just when RK is so confident that everything is going according to his plans...madhu will manage to go their in time n get engaged n this will make RK more determined to get her 😈 Yes, Vivian is getting better and better every performance πŸ‘ I dont wish to see mukund scenes too but well *sigh*

(but somewhere i still wish RK's plan will succeed😳...kyunki i feel bechare ka bahut torture ho gayaπŸ˜† now i want to see him in action and bajaoing everyone😈 ...kya karun being die hard vivian fan i m always biased with my opinion)πŸ˜‰ 

although if engagement will happen then it will be more interesting to see how it will break afterwards...i feel madhu will be the one who will break this engagement later on kyunki tab tak usse bhi RK se pyar ho gaya hoga.πŸ˜πŸ˜‰..most interesting scenes will be when she will be with muku but will think about RK all the timeπŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...just like he keeps doing that now a days n slowly she will realise that she has fallen for him
😍 I dont think Madhu will break the engagement and pyaar is far far away darling... πŸ˜† for now be happy with confrontation, stares and fireworks. but yes, im sure it will be Madhu who will fall for her first.