Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
LOL I so agree wid u.2day episode was fun & I love RishBala scene & tht RK's confidence Madhu Ba la will choose him was fab re:P
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Tanzie, even I find this engagement thing interesting. Afterall its only then that MB will be sure that she does not love Mukund and what exactly Mukund means to her. I don't know why people are so upset.😳 Its not like if she gets engaged it will be MB-Mukund story and not RK-MB. Maza toh ab ayega...when MB will be with Mukund but RK will be on her mind.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† And why worry when RK the Bhagwan said MB, RK ki ungli pakdegi .🀣

Madhu Ba La RK ke samne ate hi bheegi billi se junglee billi ban jati hai🀣 and man, how evil he is!!! Out of course question puch liya MB se "Kya aap bhi Mukund se utna hi pyaar karti hai"🀣 

Dialogue of the day - "Aa toh rahi ho tum Trishna ka makeup sawarne, par aaj hum tumhara muqqadar thoda sa ujad denge. Trishna se jyada toh hume tumhara intezaar hai"

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Awesome post.

She called Rishabh. Both calling their full names.

Rishbala have mind blowing chemistry.  I want more scenes like this in the coming episodes, otherwise won't be able to watch with this engagement however much convinced I am about this being a good thing.

RK will know now Madhu is not what he expected. It is not easy to be her Bhagwan.

Can anyone know why makers are letting the media know the engagement will happen. Wouldn't it be good if they kept it secret. Like from tonight precap we won't know Madhu will escape or not. But with the articles everyone know what is going to happen and lot of people will not watch the show because of engagement happening. i don't know how these things work. So just asking.

Thank you Shahi πŸ˜³
She calls him Risabh from the very first day of their meeting na... just her and noone else does... how significant πŸ˜†

I know what you mean like even thought of tolerating more extra sugary scene of Mukund and Madhu πŸ₯± thats my only problem with their engagement otherwise I know it doesnt mean anything. I hope we get good RK scenes to compose ourselves and Rishbala should meet more... otherwise its not gonna work...

Yeap, RKs second defeat might prove its not easy to be GOD. I agree with you if they kept the engagement secret, it would create more suspense πŸ˜•  anyways, they must have thot of something... i just hope it works..

Originally posted by: RaDMG25

awesome post and agree i want RK to be more passionate and canniving and more determined to ruin madhubala...want to see a more strong madhubala as a result of this and not a weepy lady...

i agree engagement is needed to take the revenge junoon to the next level and i personally cant wait for the outcome πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you πŸ˜³. I agree we will see more passionate and determined RK. Passionate for revenge. She will become stronger once RK breaks her. she is already pretty fiery when it comes to RK πŸ˜† but emotionally she will be stronger in the process of RK destroying and creating her again and again. 
thanks for agreeing...Im glad so many people are got the point because there's no point of cribbing over it anyways πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

I AM 100 % AGREE WITH UπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Manonids

she will be here in some time ...

Thanks dear. she always tells me to make posts and when I finally made one today she is not here πŸ˜†
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
haye kya scene tha!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ˜
loved that scene between madhu n RK⭐️...hats off to vivian...kya expression diye!!!!..he was looking cute, sexy, angry all at same time😍😳
though i don't even liked the idea of madhumakki's engagement...but i think you may be right...just when RK is so confident that everything is going according to his plans...madhu will manage to go their in time n get engaged n this will make RK more determined to get her 😈

(but somewhere i still wish RK's plan will succeed😳...kyunki i feel bechare ka bahut torture ho gayaπŸ˜† now i want to see him in action and bajaoing everyone😈 ...kya karun being die hard vivian fan i m always biased with my opinion)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

although if engagement will happen then it will be more interesting to see how it will break afterwards...i feel madhu will be the one who will break this engagement later on kyunki tab tak usse bhi RK se pyar ho gaya hoga.πŸ˜πŸ˜‰..most interesting scenes will be when she will be with muku but will think about RK all the timeπŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...just like he keeps doing that now a days n slowly she will realise that she has fallen for him
😍

Originally posted by: Maaneet_Vidu

amazing post.
So true, they are so different when they are before each other ... Something really different ... Seedhi saadi Madhu becomes sherni, as she'll eat him ... And what should i say abt RK ... Ankhon se rape kar leta hai ... Lol ... samajh nahi ata is he seducing her or he's getting seduced.

And the way they call each other ...uff

Thanks.
@Red, exactly... πŸ€£
I was going to write the same thing that they rapes each others name πŸ€£ 
He is seducing her and getting seduced both maybe... god knows what will happen when they will fall in love β˜ΊοΈ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Well said and so frickin' true! Madhu became RK Part 2 in front of him. he unleashes such a fierce heat in her. I think RK ko jaldi hi ek chaanta bhi milne waala hai apni Madhu-SEXY PAUSE-Bala se. πŸ€£ Edited by PinkChocolate - 11 years ago
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing post dear! I was really against Madhu-Mukund engagement but then after reading your post, I was like it's not that bad bcz this will hurt RK's ego and he will be more obsessed and determined to get to Madhu.😳  Edited by TheDarkKnight - 11 years ago