Interesting Article on Rajesh Khanna - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
He was an amazing actor and that is all matters, we lost on a true legend, He was and will always remain my favorite yesteryear Actor!
The craze he had in the 1969-1975 period was something which still cannot be forgotten, he was rage! Hats off to this man, what a charm he possessed, Anand, Amar prem, Aaradhna the list continues...!
The documentary rajesh khanna- Bombay superstar an amazing documentary on his life, it'l move all of us to tears, Kaka Love you and miss you RIP, Bollywood's greatest loss:*( 
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
After reading the article, I can only say that actors are sometimes no where close to what they portray in reel life! 

This might be out of context but while reading his life journey,it said that Akshay bailed him out of debts, convinced Dimple to re-concile with him and it was Akshay who made him realize what it is to have your loved ones with you during lonely times. However, Rajesh Khanna denied of Akshay paying off his debts. If this is remotely true, I must say, Akshay is quite a noble SIL and more like a son despite of his own philandering ways!  Edited by Binge - 11 years ago
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeaa I agree too... Akshay truly acted like a son to Kaka ji... I even heard Twinkle didn talk to her dad much bt Akki still talked to him... treated him with respect of a father...got the entire family together for his b'day celebration last yr... its surely nice to have a son (as he was more like a son) like him đź‘Ź

I heard dat Rajesh loved da company of his grandson Aarav a lot as well