Users

Frequent Posters

Inkpen4877 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Beautiful dear! Absolutely beautiful!
ilvuday thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gal u r one amazing writer.u just manage to potray every expression,every feeling so well dat i cant stop maself frm rereading ur chap.i lovd it as usual.n plz upd8 soon thanx fr pm๐Ÿ˜ƒ
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey shana
Speech less!!
Ahh still i wud do the insy minsy comment
Adya n manyat meet was so beautifully described
I felt happy n sad at the same moment
Happy coz they got to meet each other after a gap nd sad they had to be way frm each other sad for manyata she wasnt with her child wen she needed her the most..sad for adya..she didnt got the mothers love dat she deserves...
Aww manyat falling for her husband all over again ...she cud feel his genuine love for her/manyata...the love which tricks her to be sum1 else
Ahh my princey is bounded by the promise and duties...hope the reports are out soon ...no more jhamela no more dooriyan please

Cont soon
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra_rao

Hi Shana ๐Ÿค—, were do I start u keep ozzing such wonderful updates one after other that at times we are short of words. A brilliantly compiled chapter๐Ÿ‘. I'm saying brillant coz here u are setting the base of Adya-Manva relationship which is of cute nok-jhok and innocence (Just wondering would Manva be a like a big brother to Adya, or just a mere friend).Plus in this chapter u r also showing the depth of want and happiness Adya is having towards her mom.

Comming to ur update:

Part 1: Adya and her encounter with her Mama: What a opening to the update shana ๐Ÿ‘, outstanding. U used my so called trump card Adya at the very beginning. The way u have put up the scene, Manya sleeping and Adya touching and feeling her to make sure she is no dream and a reality as suraj told her was just amazing. Manya's reaction to Adya and Adya hugging her Mom, calling Manya her mom all was rightly put.๐Ÿ‘

Part 2: Suraj Suraj is meenakshi naam ke andhera ko dur karne wala  Suraj ๐Ÿคฃ: I'm falling in love with this character. U better use this beautifully etched charachter to its full calliber in favor of Manya in ur future updates. I must give it to u for the whole  Lalpari concept . That was innocent, refreshing and so enduring to here from litle Adya. A beautiful  lie that she has been living, lie told to her by her elders to keep her mom alive for her sake.Just remarkable work here Shana๐Ÿ‘, And suraj hating Minakshi๐Ÿ˜ก was like icing on the cake ๐Ÿ˜‰

Part 3:Manya and Adya connection: Manya holding Adya in her arms,adya losing herself and finding solace in her moms arms , manya feeling her own flesh, recognizing her to be her own part was again well constructed.

Part 4: OOt and Chuhiya ๐Ÿคฃ: Both of them are so adorable.What cool nick names. I was having a stupid smile on my face while reading their bantering to and fro. Good work again ๐Ÿ‘ (here again u could use both of them to team up and bring Uday and Manya together against Minashi, it would a heck of a scene to read ๐Ÿ˜‰)

Part 5:Manya and Manav:  Their brother sister bond is just like a sea for me, each time I dive I discover something new. Manav's Possessiveness, his fear of losing the only family he has in her, his anger over manya hugging adya, whereas so far she would hav just hugged him, his insecurity of losing his importance in manya's life to a small chuhiya was all very well built up.

Part6: facing the truth: Manya's reaction on finding her pictures in Uday's room was just magical for me. Her intial sock, then her slight happiness and losing herself in those pictures, recognizing the love shared by the two people in the pic, and then sudden realization that it cannot be her but her look-alike, was all very well complied, I could feel her every reaction. ๐Ÿ‘

Part7: Manveer Manveer๐Ÿ˜: Again very well written Shana. Their hesitation towards each other, their want and attraction towards each other, they trying so hard to pull back and hold back is so amazingly described. Bechare they cant hold back for long ๐Ÿ˜‰, coz they r Manveer. Manyata is a magnet to our Uday who has turned himself into iron. His effort of repelling from her on facts that would in future prove she is not mayata. but still the unexplained attraction towards her would be heck of a journey ๐Ÿ˜ƒ to be part of

A wonderful Update Shana๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, update soon and thanks for the PM ๐Ÿค—

Hay Meri Man pasand Rajeev Masand (he is a film critic on NDTV India)

Chitra Behna  aap ne to apne dhansu comments se hume mar he dala frankly speaking now I try to write more carefully as I want to get better marks ๐Ÿ˜†

As for wondering whether Manav will be a big bro or just a mere friend to Adya then dear let me clear he will be none...

Actually he is going to be a child fantasy of our princess Adya while for Manav ,the so called OOnt Adya will be a mere irritating chuhiya .Just wait and watch the nok jhoke and funny child like ways our Adya tries to make friend with Oont and get rejected and try again and again.

As Adya is princess for her riyasat but for Manav she is justa  little chuhiya ๐Ÿ˜† while for little princess Adya Manav is gonna be heck of challenge to make friends with .

Manveer Manveer Manveer well dear u have understood very well their future relationship status in my FF a tensed love trying hard to ooze but wrapped tight enough  ,till when well now that u have to read ๐Ÿ˜‰

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetshab

hey shana
Speech less!!
Ahh still i wud do the insy minsy comment
Adya n manyat meet was so beautifully described
I felt happy n sad at the same moment
Happy coz they got to meet each other after a gap nd sad they had to be way frm each other sad for manyata she wasnt with her child wen she needed her the most..sad for adya..she didnt got the mothers love dat she deserves...
Aww manyat falling for her husband all over again ...she cud feel his genuine love for her/manyata...the love which tricks her to be sum1 else
Ahh my princey is bounded by the promise and duties...hope the reports are out soon ...no more jhamela no more dooriyan please

Cont soon

Thanks dear really liked your insy mincy comment๐Ÿ˜Š

And yes shabs its all gonna manveer once again,as Uday and Manya will fall for each other once agin amidst the identity crisis and confusions regarding Manya๐Ÿ˜‰

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tannu-

lovely update
yaar why u always end the part..when it gets interesting... :P

luvd adya nd manya meeting...bechari manya..adya aur manav k beech mein phass gayii..
hope first stupid minakshi ko nhi pata chale manya ki real identity... kamini ne evil plans banane mein masters kiya hai.. :@
cont soon :)

Thanks Tannu ,

U r right Manya is really caught ,she is caught between Manav and Adya as well as in an emotional mumbo jumbo regarding Yuvraaj Udayveer๐Ÿ˜‰

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilvuday

gal u r one amazing writer.u just manage to potray every expression,every feeling so well dat i cant stop maself frm rereading ur chap.i lovd it as usual.n plz upd8 soon thanx fr pm๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks dear I feel  honoured that u find my stuff re-readable
will update ASAP
๐Ÿ˜Š
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shana0127

O ranju u have epitomized so beautifully I am falling in love with u'r graet comments that shower now and then.

I am honoured yaar ki u feel so connected to Adya actully many on this FF are in love with her .

You know what I am planning to write book III based in Princess Adya itself๐Ÿ˜†

Dont worry dear their will be misunderstandings but UV is never gonna loose hope on his princess coz the day he does he will stop living even a dead life๐Ÿ˜Š

As for khichdi nahi yaar never ending beerbal ki khichadi actully i am trying hard to rush to my next chapter which i have already planned so well but this chapter has made me stuck as i find no good way to end and always end up adding something extra in a very unplanned way

Awww ๐Ÿ˜ณ Well to be honest, I'm just always being honest! Caz I write an SS myself and I know how much effort we put into this stuff! It just feels a little selfish if I loved a chapter but just wrote like a one word comment and ran away when a writer spends hours and hours trying to make the readers happy! ๐Ÿ˜Š 
In fact any silent readers reading my comment right now - STOP BEING SO LAZY AND COMMENT ON SHANA'S FF RIGHT NOW, SO SHE NEVER EVEN THINKS ABOUT QUITTING! 
Book three's on Adya!? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Awww!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I get how you feel though, it feels extra good when someone praises a character that came completely from your imagination!
Misunderstandings ...Oh well, it's bound to happen if you want the story to develop and I'm guessing even Manya's presence in his life is enough for him to not completely go back to how he used to be! 
And stop worrying about this chap..everything you have added has just made the story more brilliant! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

saneha85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=shana0127]

Manya's identity ?? well dear not very soon, u know it,  I know it and UV has his own intuitions and  reservations bas itma hi ๐Ÿ˜‰

Story me to bas dekhte jao bahut kuch milega

Bas ye identity Revelation mat mango dear warna poori story ka kachra ho jayega ๐Ÿ˜†

Manav UV part II  dear after all apni Adya ko uska match to milna chahiye na

Chuhiya or Oont ki jodi what say hai na mazedar

[/QUOTE
Sound Great Shana... loving it]
Shahi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hi 

I am new to this forum, just wanted 2 say absolutely love the way you write. its beautiful, so well thought off and presented in such a way that can actually picture the scenes. you are truly talented. keep doing what you do, it is brilliant. 

Shy :)