Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i loved thakraal running away wid one kid option ..dat indeed has a great potential of being shown as a great track ... from now on in msgs i ll surely root for dis possibilty ...
only if these cvs care to listen dat is..

I would root for this too, I don't want SINAL separated at any cost!!!!😕😭Plus this has a lot of scope for Kunal's emotions to be beautifully portrayed!!!!
Edited by chitsss - 11 years ago
chitsss thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Leap in Parichay?? I hope it is a happy one, and done logically!! 

That is going to require a lot of noise and ruckus from us , so please join!!!!😉 Edited by chitsss - 11 years ago
chitsss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fariyal

The leap in BAHL worked bcz the transition was made without any bitterness involved. It wasn't some lame misunderstanding or intrusion of doubt, but a tragic set of circumstances that led to the separation.
If they show Kunal doubting Siddhi's motives & falling for Richa's ploy, what would be the point? Another 5 years spent in regret over yet another woman? As it is, I have little respect for KC right now, I won't sit through him hating Siddhi or (God forbid) getting together with this revolting Richa, while Siddhi slaves away to bring up her child, weeping silently🤢

Kunal fallinf for Richa's lies yet again will not be tolerated😡😡😡! Richa the witch should end with this track!!!!😡😡😡
Show Kunal as the man he set out to be!!!!
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fariyal

@Bold,  When you look at past TRPs...they rose to 2.6 the week new Richa made her appearance, but plummeted the very next week to 2.1 & haven't moved beyond 2.3 ever since. The rise to 2.6 was due to the anticipation of seeing her, viewers thought she would spice things up with her return, but on the contrary, her hideous appearance & lack lustre performance resulted in the drastic fall out.🤢

Well new Witcha with her tight clothes & so called performance does nothing but get on my last nerve. I always have to skip parts where she is alone as I can just can not take it. I get feeling of disgust (no offense). 
About the trp 2.6 the week she made entry; if I remember correctly, that Monday was Siddhi's birthday celebration and we saw real intense SINAL romance in rain. I would say best till date so what really is responsible for high trp?