chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Vidhi has confirmed the leap from one of the creatives , so I guess maybe that is inevitable but I would still campaign against it 😡, miracles have been known to happen and especially in Parichay its always been so.😉

Now two questions loom large !!

Will Kunal believe Richa or on SINAL love?
It would be real crappy if Kunal were to doubt Siddhi's love for him this time😡.If this happens I would prefer if they show 'THE END' after that as there is no redemption for KUNAL CHOPRA😡.
I want Kunal to not fall for Richa's trap👏 , I want him to emotionally and rationally understand that Siddhi was forced to sign the divorce papers.I want him to expose Richa👏 , inform Daddy Thakral and the world that Richa murdered her own brother😕.I want the annoying Richa to exit forever from the show👏👏.Daddy Thakral can remain.THANAL scenes have always been great.But yes he needs a vacation😉.
This way we might get a glimpse of the Parichay we have been long seeking😃.

Will SINAL be separated?
'Hell no' 😡is what I have been saying , am saying and will continue to say!Can we have atleast one couple from BT who aren't separated😕?
So lets say Kunal does not believe Richa, exposes her but is separarted from Siddhi😭.They can show it in various ways Siddhi leaves town before he can stop her , he takes her to be dead.But then how would this be any different from BALH😕?Why would audience watch the same crap on two different channels at different timings😕?

Another way would be, Kunal believes Siddhi left him and they are separated.Now this is just plain pathetic!Not an option I want to elaborate on😡😡😡.

Now we must consider the twins scenario?Why twins?If it's to show BALH , KAYAMATH tracks one kid would do fine😕.So the kids will have to be separated.Does this mean both SINAL and the kids will be separated , double torture😡?

So how is it going to be?
One with Kunal and other with Siddhi- so the remaining 4 months Richa continues to plan and eventually succeeds in separating them😡?
Both with Siddhi - What did Kunal ever do to you guys😡?
Both with Kunal - Again the four month period comes into play?Is the plan to portray Siddhi as a selfish woman who does not even care for her kids or husband?Maybe they plan to show her in an asylum😆? Then again how is this going to make us love Parichay once again😕?

Another scenario is SINAL together but Richa or Thakral steals one kid😕 - anyday I would go for this track.I would prefer Thakral stealing the kid 'aulaad ke badle aulaad' and gives him away to an orphanage.But on his death bed Thakral informs Kunal that he has a son living the life of a orphan as a final parting blow😕!Then again we see Kunal search for his missing son!Well ample oppurtunbity for his Parichay to be explored here , plus scope for new characters , sub tracks to be introduced👏.

Ideal scenario would be no one is separated and Kunal plays cricket with both his son's while Siddhi prepares Glucon-D for them😃!Well in this case they may bring back Richa to wreck havoc in their lives yet again😡!

I am still rooting for no separations, Richa exposed by Kunal, timely leap sceario! U ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paradigm thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsss

Vidhi has confirmed the leap from one of the creatives , so I guess maybe that is inevitable but I would still campaign against it 😡, miracles have been known to happen and especially in Parichay its always been so.😉

Now two questions loom large !!

Will Kunal believe Richa or on SINAL love?
It would be real crappy if Kunal were to doubt Siddhi's love for him this time😡.If this happens I would prefer if they show 'THE END' after that as there is no redemption for KUNAL CHOPRA😡.
I want Kunal to not fall for Richa's trap👏 , I want him to emotionally and rationally understand that Siddhi was forced to sign the divorce papers.I want him to expose Richa👏 , inform Daddy Thakral and the world that Richa murdered her own brother😕.I want the annoying Richa to exit forever from the show👏👏.Daddy Thakral can remain.THANAL scenes have always been great.But yes he needs a vacation😉.
This way we might get a glimpse of the Parichay we have been long seeking😃.

Will SINAL be separated?
'Hell no' 😡is what I have been saying , am saying and will continue to say!Can we have atleast one couple from BT who aren't separated😕?
So lets say Kunal does not believe Richa, exposes her but is separarted from Siddhi😭.They can show it in various ways Siddhi leaves town before he can stop her , he takes her to be dead.But then how would this be any different from BALH😕?Why would audience watch the same crap on two different channels at different timings😕?

Another way would be, Kunal believes Siddhi left him and they are separated.Now this is just plain pathetic!Not an option I want to elaborate on😡😡😡.

Now we must consider the twins scenario?Why twins?If it's to show BALH , KAYAMATH tracks one kid would do fine😕.So the kids will have to be separated.Does this mean both SINAL and the kids will be separated , double torture😡?

So how is it going to be?
One with Kunal and other with Siddhi- so the remaining 4 months Richa continues to plan and eventually succeeds in separating them😡?
Both with Siddhi - What did Kunal ever do to you guys😡?
Both with Kunal - Again the four month period comes into play?Is the plan to portray Siddhi as a selfish woman who does not even care for her kids or husband?Maybe they plan to show her in an asylum😆? Then again how is this going to make us love Parichay once again😕?

Another scenario is SINAL together but Richa or Thakral steals one kid😕 - anyday I would go for this track.I would prefer Thakral stealing the kid 'aulaad ke badle aulaad' and gives him away to an orphanage.But on his death bed Thakral informs Kunal that he has a son living the life of a orphan as a final parting blow😕!Then again we see Kunal search for his missing son!Well ample oppurtunbity for his Parichay to be explored here , plus scope for new characters , sub tracks to be introduced👏.

Ideal scenario would be no one is separated and Kunal plays cricket with both his son's while Siddhi prepares Glucon-D for them😃!Well in this case they may bring back Richa to wreck havoc in their lives yet again😡!

I am still rooting for no separations, Richa exposed by Kunal, timely leap sceario! U ???

I would love this scenario. I would hate for SINAL to be separated from their kid. But it would be  agreat track. SINAL remaining together. kunal looking for his missing son 

👏
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
We know we are going to have a leap. Richa will force siddhi to sign the divorce papers but I think siddhi will convince her that she will leave as soon as she delivers. I have this feeling that Siddhi will give birth to twins and before anyone knows that they had twins🤢, she takes one kid and leaves town.. (I know its lame in the world of modern technology where there are ultrasounds to inform parents in the initial months of pregnancy itself if they are expecting twins😕, but hey! I have stopped expecting so much from the cvs now😡) 

So, one kid will grow with Kunal and the other with Siddhi. Kunal will either search for siddhi and won't find her or will think she is dead but he won't know about the 2nd son either,, no one in the hospital informs him about it either because siddhi will take their promise to keep their mouths shut🤢 I hope Richa's role ends by the time the babies are born because can't take her crap like she trying to mother the child, etc..ewww, thinking about it is giving me creeps 

Post leap, Kunal meets his son unexpectedly and mistakes him for the one growing with him.. realizes that Siddhi is alive, he had twins and in a dramatic sequence of events and tries to woo siddhi back now that richa would be out of the picture(ideally😕) Kunal and Siddhi can also be shown fighting a case against each other unknowingly and meet in court for the first time and the story can take off. 

But I want to see Kunal and Siddhi completely in love even though separated. Both being professionally successful before meeting each other again. I seriously DON"T want Richa or Rohit after leap. Even Thakral, only as a professional rival not interfering in Kunal's personl life. I don't want one kid to grow as an orphan.. too painful for me😭 Would prefer it if both grow with both parents but since that scenario is unlikely to happen, at least one kid with each parent will do for me😉 
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Chitss,the  leap really seems to be inevtiable now as u said...

and i sooo wish this possibilty comes true...

personally i would love to watch this track ...simply coz there wont be any sinal sepration atleast ...yes sinal seprated from their one child will be painful ...but kunal will find his missing child soon ...nd as u said it would provide a lot of scope to  show his parichay too ...nd the best part of it is ..sinal will be together ..we dont have to go thru the torture of seeing them apart ...nd as far as i know this concept hasnt been shown in any other BT show either ...so it ll make a great track nd trp's will rise too...

Ideal scenario would be no one is separated and Kunal plays cricket with both his son's while Siddhi prepares Glucon-D for them😃!Well in this case they may bring back Richa to wreck havoc in their lives yet again

this is also a good possibilty but i highly doubt cvs will show sinal as a happy life ...some amount of tragedy they are bound to show...

i loved thakraal running away wid one kid option ..dat indeed has a great potential of being shown as a great track ... from now on in msgs i ll surely root for dis possibilty ...
only if these cvs care to listen dat is..
Fariyal thumbnail
The leap in BAHL worked bcz the transition was made without any bitterness involved. It wasn't some lame misunderstanding or intrusion of doubt, but a tragic set of circumstances that led to the separation.
If they show Kunal doubting Siddhi's motives & falling for Richa's ploy, what would be the point? Another 5 years spent in regret over yet another woman? As it is, I have little respect for KC right now, I won't sit through him hating Siddhi or (God forbid) getting together with this revolting Richa, while Siddhi slaves away to bring up her child, weeping silently🤢
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Leap in Parichay?? I hope it is a happy one, and done logically!! 
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chitra.. you know what i was also thinking in the same lines as your last options..SINAL together with both kids..no separation of any kind, neither SINAL nor kids.. They can show Kunal if not as successful, rich lawyer (which according to me will be too filmy) but doing a decent job, enough to sustain his family, sharing a great chemistry not only with his kids but with his niece as well who will be teenagers by then..considering the fact that Gaurav has been forgotten completely...richa can shown as sentenced for 7-8 years .. and coming back with vengeance..creating have in Kunal personal life and again thakaral and kunal professional confrontation..
would be really wonderful and we may love it even more as told be the creative head...

but knowing CVs mentality , their limited thoughts and ideas...what is gonna happen is :
Kunal thinking Sidhi is  dead, crying for a while..and may re-marry as well considering CVs fascination with BAHL,,, and then as some one mentioned SINAL may come face to face as rivals during some case..and then...history repeats itself...
myra_3490 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont have a problem with a leap or separation because they will bring them together because they know that the audience will not tolerate separation for a long time...bt if kunal is shown trusting that b***** richa then he is the most disgusting n shameless person in the world😡
rainbowgirl thumbnail
I don't want any leap 😡 but looks like not matter what that is what we will get 

I don't want kunal to fall for Richa's trap yet again 😡...what is the point of showing their great love story if he can get swayed by Richa's false words in testing times?😲 It will be the biggest character assassination of KC 🤢 I don't want my beloved character to be killed so mercilessly 😭 already am pissed with CVs for locking him up to moon gaze & do nothing for his freedom.  

Want kunal to get out of that h*ll hole & see him doing a job finally & taking care of his responsibility. No way will i want SINAL to separate...since there is no MC on the cards want kunal to go through the emotions & nervousness of a father to be . want to see him besides siddhi when the twins are born & want to see them raise their kids together...want to see them locking horns professionally & their circus life of coping up with their kids,work & life in general. I don't want any miracles favouring them to lead their life but want to see a middle class couples story...will we get that to see? 😕

I want richa & rohit's character to die or go away forever after this track...can't stand the new richa , her tight dresses make me hyperventilate 😉 & her acting is as crappy as the day she made her appearance 🤢 will welcome new villains but don't want them to be carry over of Thakral siblings who are obsessed with either kunal or siddhi & are making vile attempts to separate them.😡

Edited by rainbowgirl - 11 years ago
Fariyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

I don't want any leap 😡 but looks like not matter what that is what we will get 

I don't want kunal to fall for Richa's trap yet again 😡...what is the point of showing their great love story if he can get swayed by Richa's false words in testing times?😲 It will be the biggest character assassination of KC 🤢 I don't want my beloved character to be killed so mercilessly 😭 already am pissed with CVs for locking him up to moon gaze & do nothing for his freedom.  

Want kunal to get out of that h*ll hole & see him doing a job finally & taking care of his responsibility. No way will i want SINAL to separate...since there is no MC on the cards want kunal to go through the emotions & nervousness of a father to be . want to see him besides siddhi when the twins are born & want to see them raise their kids together...want to see them locking horns professionally & their circus life of coping up with their kids,work & life in general. I don't want any miracles favouring them to lead their life but want to see a middle class couples story...will we get that to see? 😕

I want richa & rohit's character to die or go away forever after this track...can't stand the new richa , her tight dresses make me hyperventilate 😉 & her acting is as crappy as the day she made her appearance 🤢 will welcome new villains but don't want them to be carry over of Thakral siblings who are obsessed with either kunal or siddhi & are making vile attempts to separate them.😡

@Bold,  When you look at past TRPs...they rose to 2.6 the week new Richa made her appearance, but plummeted the very next week to 2.1 & haven't moved beyond 2.3 ever since. The rise to 2.6 was due to the anticipation of seeing her, viewers thought she would spice things up with her return, but on the contrary, her hideous appearance & lack lustre performance resulted in the drastic fall out.🤢