Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anshu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
addu is the mirror image of mohan when he was child though mohan have not grown yet love both of them
kritikajindal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
akhir kar riddhima ji wapis aa hi gayi episodes main...😕😔
dx1234 thumbnail
My analysis of the Aug14th epi:

Janmashtami dance with breaking of the matki: hurriedly done but nice

Addu-Papaji-Jiji-Saroj convo : Addu made it clear to them that he did not want to accept Mohan as his new Papa and not to force him to do so. Good expressions from everyone. But no indication of Papaji-Saroj-Jiji's on what they would do next. Was this scene intended to just inform them of Addu's intentions? And that they are supposed to just stay on the sidelines and see what happens next? Confusing

Mohan-Megha phone convo from work: I would have expected to have seen some teasing of Mohan by the team members - Dimpy, Karan and others - to have him narrate how he feels about his married life. Nothing like that happened. Audience simply get to know Mohan is back to work.

Mohan-Riddhima: Unnecessary and waste. If Riddhi's only intention was to inform Mohan that she was leaving the town, then she could have done that over the phone. Her intention of physically coming over to Mohan's work place is unclear. Writers need to scrap this chapter as soon as possible. Its now dragging along too much.

Nanhi - Renu : Again a waste. How did Nanhi get hold of the file containing the divorce papers? Megha had kept the file on one of the upper shelves. Did not make sense and why to unnecessarily spoil Mohan's character infront of the Vyas family? I hope the writers do not intend to do that. If so, then why bring in an uncomfortable feel to the audience? Useless.

Sanjay-Renu: Good to see the resistance from Sanjay. Renu, the witch, sure does have good acting skills.

Mohan-Megha: Refrigerator scene was good. Nothing spectacular though. Getting to know more about Mohan's money skills. Does not make sense then why does he feel so confident that he can take care of the kids if he does not have any savings. 🤔  

Mohan-Addu: Hair cut scene was hillarious. Writers could have included the bike ride - Mohan taking Addu on his bike. 

Overall: Lackluster epi. Writers are putting too much focus on other characters of the show rather than focus on MM life. So far, we have not seen any Nanhi-Mohan convo - feels like ever since the marriage happened, Nanhi has gone into oblivion. There should be much more of Nanhi and Mohan, now that they are under the same roof. There should be more of Mohan and Megha togetherness. After the kids leave for school, what are they doing? There has been no MM one-on-one convo. Mohan had taken timeoff from work, so what did he do during his vacation time? Audience did not see any of that.

Conclusion: So far, the epis lack continuity. Alot of things seem to happen at the same time. Primary focus, at least, for the initial few weeks should be on MM life and the kids. How they are adjusting and getting used to one another in the single room house of Mohan. I hope the writers can focus on a single subject and improve the continuity. Something to learn from Balika Vadhu.
dx1234 thumbnail
my analysis of Aug 16 episode:

dull and boring - there is no continuity between the episodes. Each episode keeps jumping around from janmashtami celebration to addu hair cut to honeymoon tickets to Renu's desperateness for a car to mohan suddenly buying a refrigerator to mohan suddenly getting a bigger home..where has all the cuteness and freshness that audience expect from this show gone?? Why can't the writers maintain a flow in the story? They seem to be bringing up too many issues at the same time. I am completely speechless on why the writers need to focus on Renu's desperation of having a car. Do the audience care about her desperation? No, we don't care about Renu and what she wants in life and what's going on her life. This show is about Mohan and Megha and their 'dilchasp' kahani. Not about Renu or anyone in the Vyas family. Stop focusing on Renu and lets bring back Mohan an Megha in the show. We have hardly seen Mohan and Megha this week. Nanhi seems to be lost in oblivion. Writers, why are you doing this to Nanhi when the audience want to see her more? 

After seeing this week's epis, I have set aside my expectations of the honeymoon trip. The writers have again botched up this week's epis and I will not be surprised to see the TRP of the show tank again. Last week's epis was good and I had started to feel that my NBT was back. Last Fri's opening 3.5 mins was classic 😍. Which explains why the TRP for this show went back up to 7 from 13. 
mohd786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont have any words to explain?yaar bcoz cvs not have manner to write the story. why he takes mohan exams all way?plz tell him anybody?
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yaar ye sudhir sir ji ke
article me mjht, buddy
project and ipk ke fans
ke comment hai. Hum
nbtiens kaha kho gaye
hai? Go guys go and
comment. Nbt 2 ke
baare me hai. Nbt 2
zaroor mention karna.