*~* NBTNMKK Episode Discussion Thread *~*

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
*~* Episode Discussion Thread *~*

Hey everyone!

This thread can be used to discuss the daily episode happenings in NBTNMKK.

Please keep the following rules in mind before discussing:

• All discussions should be related to NBTNMKK.
  • Please refrain from chatting/spamming in this thread.
  • Please do NOT bash any actors/characters/shows in this thread.
  • This thread can be used to post any one-liners or pictures pertaining to that day's episode.

Happy discussing! 😊

Regards,
NBTNMKK Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

i hope.. Mohan will speak the truth to Vyases.. of his marriage to R in today's epi..πŸ€” OR will guru stop him from blurting the TRUTH.πŸ€”?

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Mohan will want to tell the Truth about Riddhima , But i guess he won't be able to tell anyone . I think the Truth might be brought out in a dramatic way . But Marriage will happen for sure . I can't say before the Truth is said or after the truth . 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm sure that the truth will be out before marriage. If the situations prevent Mohan from revealing his wedding with Ridz, Indu will do some hungama for sure. 
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
renu will make a vid of the whole thing and send to megha's or papaji's phone.oh wait she is already briefing Indu.Maybe Indu will let the marriage happen and break the breaking news after first night to megha so that she never wants to see Mohan again for cheating..rofl
yaar sab subh subh bolo please mera dil dhak dhak dhadukurakeπŸ˜ƒ
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ohhh i jst luvd blushing mohan.. Usse dekhke i was blushing.. Aare ohoo mirchi madam aj tumne jo mohan se kaha woh pehale keh diya hota tho mujhe eh din dekna na padtha.. Ridhima acchi hai kya?? Hope her character dont turns negetive later. Aage jo ho accha hi ho..
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ab se Mohan jab vMujhe kuchh Kehna hai bolega...hume yehi lagega...ab shayad sach batayga Megs ko...

par precap mein Mohan ki MIL ki tebar dekh ke toh lag raha hai..Megha ko bura jhatke lagnewala hai... hope nothing happens like that..."Tying a knot in my hanky"..πŸ˜‰
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankur281

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Ab se Mohan jab vMujhe kuchh Kehna hai bolega...hume yehi lagega...ab shayad sach batayga Megs ko...</font>

<font size="2">par precap mein Mohan ki MIL ki tebar dekh ke toh lag raha hai..Megha ko bura jhatke lagnewala hai... hope nothing happens like that</font>..."Tying a knot in my hanky"..πŸ˜‰

i was also thinking of tying a knot..yeh bigamy track bikul naa ho.aur MM ke shaddi se pehale sab MU clear ho jaye au shaddi kushi khushi se ho.. 3 wishes..hanky nahi chalega. Dupatta use karenge..Edited by kunchii - 11 years ago
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great to see this thread ... 😳 Thank you Fivr

I am yet to watch the episode will come back later here ... πŸ˜†