NBT Title Change: JS's partner, GK (updted)

Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Due to the sudden 'happy wala' first hug of MM, Mr. JS was admitted to the hospital. It was revealed that he could not take the 'twist' of NBTNCHBG anymore & his blood pressure decided to fall abruptly. So, as a replacement, he decided to call his partner in crime, Ms. Rehu aka Gehu Kamini and ask her to attend the new meeting taking place in the PH.

JS in his oxygen mask: fish... Gehu ... Kamini... I... vant ... eww ... to ... dua ... park... fome... (Ms. Gehu Kamini, I want you to do a work for me)

GK watched the poor man on the bed with confusion as most of his words flew over her head: Sirji, are you talking or breathing? 

JS removed the oxygen mask from his face: Don't make me choke you to death ...

GK hid her giggle "look, who is talking" ... JS decided to ignore the girl's cruel timing of humor, "Anyway, I want you to go to the meeting of NBTNCHBG team as they are planning to change the title of their show" ...

GK: why? what happened now? 

JS: the viewers are complaining that the show has lost its' originality, & the new storyline has got nothing to do with the title itself, hence, the idea of changing it ...

GK: uhh, well, whatever, I, myself, stopped watching that show ever since Monu was shown shot & that pathetic khoon bhari maang sequence ... 

Suddenly GK's personal secret interest has started to take over her sentiments and she was getting dramatically emotional, "Even after that, I used to keep reading the written updates chori chori chupke chupke on IF with my undying hope of getting a single tiny winy glimpse of Monu's bapu, Mr. Bhatnagar" she broke down...

JS took a deep sigh as he grabbed the oxygen mask to put it back on, "There she goes again"...

" But no! those cruel team never bothered to show him even once for the sake of Monu's critical condition... not even his voice on the phone... heartless! ... pure heartless kaminos " she hid her face in her palms, sobbing...

JS could not take it anymore as he feared that even if he survives the low blood pressure, there is no way, he will not be able to escape from GK's bakwaas... her emotional atyachar will definitely take his life ... taking off the oxygen mask, he decided to console the poor girl, " Relax hon, don't worry, today, you may get to see a glimpse of him on live " he tried to sound confident ... 

The trick worked as GK looked up with a smile, " Really? " her cheeks were red already... "now stop blushing and hurry up, the meeting is in an hour" JS reminded before putting the oxygen mask back on...

"I forgot the number of urgent meetings we held ever since Mr. J&D joined us...& none of them were due to good reasons, I tell you" Mr. SK sighed as he took his spot in the conference room ...

'huh! didn't you deserve it? I told you not to take any chance with those headless creatures for the storyline, but no! you had to do your maanmani, aab bhukt, kambakt...uper se humari bachi kuchi audience ko apna ghatiya soch baatt raha tha, 'monu iz dil se goobbara',... chal hatt ' Ms. Sonu told herself as her blood started to boil... 

"what the heck is she doing here?" Dappu inquired in a husky voice, not so happy to see Ms. Takhi Rawant in the meeting... "Shh!!, she promised to give us 100% free ideas/advice for our show, the only condition she had was to give her a seat right beside Monu " Jappu informed his chaddi buddy...

"Monu, what are you doing with that chaaku?" Mr. SK was shocked plus scared to see Monu playing with a pocket knife ... "this is my new prop... Ms. Sonu Cynic gave it to me"  he answered while sharing a secret wink with his lovely yet caring writer of his character...

"What? why? what happened to the MS?" SK asked... " Seriously? do you even watch your own show? " now, it was Sonu's shock time ... " didn't your so called story writer made him give it to that rondimma? " she was pissed and SK realized his mistake and decided to do something about it ... "umm, sorry, well, don't worry, Monu will get it back from Rondimma soon and give it to Meenu" SK tried to cheer the environment... 

"I don't want it back... if you want to give me something back...then I demand my rumaali back to me... & mind it, this time I'm NOT returning it to any meenu or peenu... dena hai toh Rumaali ko wapas do varna, I'm happy with this chaaku" Monu forwarded his wish...

Do lemme know if you guys want me to continue or not πŸ˜³
Thanks to my second Lowe Shamdi for her inspiration & permission πŸ€—

luv
rehana

Edited by Rehana86 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rehana86 thumbnail
"Phocus! Guys!" Rondimma yelled as she entered the room... the lady was already pissed at the PH for not giving her a seat beside her naya navela dulha... it was Takhi Rawant on his right & her would be sautan, Meenu, on his left ... Ghor kaliyug!... Ghor Na insaafi ... on top of that, now she has to sit in between Jappu and Dappu, the only spare seat left for her ... 'main aur meri phooti kismat' she murmured to herself ...

"Madam ji, please be comfortable" both Jappu and Dappu welcomed the lady who looked least interested. "wait, beta, I still have your share of ashirvaad pending, let me" before Pedji could finish his sentence, SK cut him out "please save that for later, can you?" ... dejected Pedji forced a smile "as you say, sir ji" ...

"Anyway" SK didn't like J&D giving extra attention to this new guest ... "Shall we get back to the meeting now? " he continued, when another girl entered the room singing and dancing in a cobra ishtyle... " Tumse milne ka tamanna hai, pyaar ke iraada hai, aur ek wada hai, Bhatnuuu... OUCH! " GK came back from her dancing land as she hit the pillar right behind MM's seats... 

"Aab yeh kaunse namuna hai" SK wanted to cry as he slapped his forehead ... "Meri bichhri hui behna lagte hai" Keru murmured to her showpiece, Sabji Pyaaj, who as usual had no idea what his bitter half was bullsh*tting about... "Dekha nahin kaise shame to shame dance kar rahi thi bilkul mere jaisi" she was already proud and impressed with GK ... Sabji decided to just nod his head in return like always...

" Good afternoon everyone, I'm Gehu Kamini, a replacement for Jhoota Singh Ji" the girl informed with excitement... " What? No seat for me? " she was heartbroken ... "Hai naa... here you go" like a gentleman, Monu got up from his seat & grabbed a stool for GK & placed it right behind the middle of his and Meenu's seats... 

" How sweet! ... so well mannered... so cute... so adorable... agar beta aaisa hai toh phir bapu toh..." ... *COUGH* , SK decided to kick GK out of her 'Bhatna-land'... making a face at SK, the girl took the seat brought by her dear Monu... 

"Now, tell me the title you have come up with Mr. Jappu" SK asked for the ideas...

"Humari 'unique' kahani" Jappu proudly shared as if he could already see the TRP chart rising up ... " you are missing 'ghisa pita' and change the unique to Bakwaas " Takhi interrupted while filing her nails when everyone turned to look at her... sensing the silence in the room, she looked up and cleared herself " I meant, you are missing the main USP of the current track, it should be 'Humari Ghisa Pita Bakwaas Kahani'".... saying that she went back to her task without caring about the reaction from her audience ... 

Jappu's face was turning red as he said, " I will take it as an insult " ..... " You should, because I meant it " Takhi was angry too... before the argument could turn into a bad direction, Rondimma's cell phone rang up, grabbing everyone's attention 'Tera Niyaat Kharab Hai' ... " Perfect ring tone " Monu whispered to Megha and GK...

"Ignore her Sirji, let me explain the uniqueness of this new track" Jappu tried to convince SK, who gestured him to continue... "Now since I have made Monu married to Ms. Rondimma, now Monu will be in dilemma thinking about his already wife & would be wife... Audience will be curious to know how Monu will handle the two ladies of his life at the same time...how he will be keep lying to one another simultaneously... then gradually, he will become a crying puppet and a momma's boy... audience love to see male leads in tears, buckets of tears ... with his pain, the female audience will be emotionally attached to this show just to share Monu's pain ... and they would not even bother to look for any logic or story in the show ... all will be after Monu's dukh bhari kahani... it will be only Monu Monu & only Monu... " Jappu finished with a grin, all but Dappu were staring at him as if they were watching a chinese show without any subtitle... "what a brilliant idea, Sirji... You are so unique" Dappu supported his buddy...

"But that will completely turn Monu's character upside down" Sonu tried to protest when SK shut her up " Don't care as long as we get audience's sympathy for the show... Jappu start working on it & send me a copy ... I have to go talk to the Rangeela Channel for this new innovative title & track of our show " saying that he left the room leaving Jappu & Dappu to share a cold vibe with Ms. Sonu Cynic, who wanted to commit suicide right at that very moment...

Monu tightened his grip on the knife, if it was not for his female phans, he would've chopped that brainless head of Jappu right at that very moment... "how about mera chaaku, tera mundi ? ", he murmured to Meenu while forcing a smile through his gritted teeth ... " I swear, if he brings up another brilliant crap from his brainless head, then it wouldn't take me a second to seperate his mundi from the rest of his body parts " he finished...

" You have my moral support " Meenu kept her tone low and wanted to pat his shoulder but stopped noticing SK's eyes on them ...

"Kambakto ne mere phone ka ring tone bhi change karwa diya, loser kahika!...upar se yeh ghatiya ideas paida kar raha hai..." he shared with GK, who felt for the poor boy... saying that he grabbed a water bottle from the table...  

"by the way, who is this rotten face? " GK asked Monu, who almost choked on his drink... 

"Exquize me, I gave the show high TRP" the rotten face replied in anger... " Myshelf, Rondimma" now she was proud as she looked away and leaned back to her chair while folding her arms... 

"Abbey oh akal ki dushman, the TRP was due to Meenu's late confession " Monu corrected... then turning to his left where Meenu was sitting right next to him, he continued " Aur kya ghatiya timing hai teri, dou minute pehle apni muh nahin khul sakti thi? " he was mad at Meenu... "Teri waja se uss kambaktone mujhe iss churail ke saath latka diya" Monu was super pissed now ... she couldn't take it anymore as Meenu covered both her ears with hands "Chuup ho jao Monu, I can't take it anymore", she warned Monu... 

"YOU can't take it anymore?!?!?!...what the?!?!?! .. do you have any idea, how I am tolerating this piece of sh*t every second of my life? on top of that, these J&D are not giving me any scene with chavanni nowadays. Only I know how I am surviving this cruel torture... I miss my Chavanni" Monu cried...

"I miss Duddu" Meenu cried...
"I miss my old Monu" Sonu bursted into tears...
"I miss my black mole" Rondimma sighed ...
"I miss Mr. Bhatnagar" GK broke into sobs ...

ermm... didn't turn out the way I thought πŸ€”... thanks to the unpleasant sangeet episode  ... 

luv
rehana
Edited by Rehana86 - 11 years ago
shamil thumbnail
u r damn good girl! 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
u put poor JS in aspathaal for ur post?Be-reham rehana🀣🀣🀣
Loved everything u wrote! can u please update the second post nowπŸ˜›
Edited by shamil - 11 years ago
basskaro thumbnail
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£...cant stop rehana,,,,thnk my grin wll continue thru out the day ..jotting  few points i laughed my tummy out...
GK watched the poor man on the bed with confusion as most of his words flew over her head: Sirji, are you talking or breathing? πŸ‘

"What? why? what happened to the MS?" SK asked... " Seriously? do you even watch your own show? " now, it was Sonu's shock time ... " didn't your so called story writer made him give it to that rondimma? " she was pissed and SK realized his mistake and decided to do something about it ... "umm, sorry, well, don't worry, Monu will get it back from Rondimma soon and give it to Meenu" SK tried to cheer the environment... 🀣

"I don't want it back... if you want to give me something back...then I demand my rumaali back to me... & mind it, this time I'm NOT returning it to any meenu or peenu... dena hai toh Rumaali ko wapas do varna, I'm happy with this chaaku" Monu forwarded his wish...πŸ˜†

but actually..nt few points..i am laughing at the whole thng again n again ...srry..dnt wnt to make my cmnt post too long...great work...
Rehana86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: basskaro

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£...cant stop rehana,,,,thnk my grin wll continue thru out the day ..jotting  few points i laughed my tummy out...
GK watched the poor man on the bed with confusion as most of his words flew over her head: Sirji, are you talking or breathing? πŸ‘

"What? why? what happened to the MS?" SK asked... " Seriously? do you even watch your own show? " now, it was Sonu's shock time ... " didn't your so called story writer made him give it to that rondimma? " she was pissed and SK realized his mistake and decided to do something about it ... "umm, sorry, well, don't worry, Monu will get it back from Rondimma soon and give it to Meenu" SK tried to cheer the environment... 🀣

"I don't want it back... if you want to give me something back...then I demand my rumaali back to me... & mind it, this time I'm NOT returning it to any meenu or peenu... dena hai toh Rumaali ko wapas do varna, I'm happy with this chaaku" Monu forwarded his wish...πŸ˜†

but actually..nt few points..i am laughing at the whole thng again n again ...srry..dnt wnt to make my cmnt post too long...great work...

awww thank you love πŸ€—...glad u liked it πŸ˜³

luv
rehana
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I salute all ur humour skills guys.. I'm having a nice time at our forum, despite our Show being in a pathetic state!! Awesome work Rehana!! I'm ROFLing Nonstop!! Its hilarious!! :D Looking forward to c ur next post soon!! :D Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
Rehana86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Udhay--

I salute all ur humour skills guys.. I'm having a nice time at our forum, despite our Show being in a pathetic state!! Awesome work Rehana!! I'm ROFLing Nonstop!! Its hilarious!! :D Looking forward to c ur next post soon!! :D

awww thank you beta πŸ€—... glad you liked it ... yeah I'm working on the last part πŸ˜‰...

luv
rehana
Rehana86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

u r damn good girl! 🀣

u put poor JS in aspathaal for ur post?Be-reham rehana🀣🀣🀣
Loved everything u wrote! can u please update the second post nowπŸ˜›

hawww thank you ji πŸ€—... haina? I am so be-reham ... still working on it yaar πŸ˜³

luv
rehana
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
OMG Rehana..!🀣🀣 U put JS in hospital..😲😲😲
Ur so be-raham..🀣

Can't stop laughing aftr reading ur post..🀣🀣🀣

Do update the next part soon..!
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ahhahahhaha OH MY GOD you awesomee wanna read more update soon next one