MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Rahana...this is so good...loved it...

pakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Rehana πŸ€£post...

GK ka naam Gehu Kamini ke badle Gumrah Kaan rakhana chahiye kyoki uske kaan mai Mr.Bhatnagar (sr.) ki naamki awaz hi jaati haiπŸ˜‰ itne saare achche stars ko chodker jo abhi tak NBT ki duniya mai birth nahi liya (physically) uska jaap japti haiπŸ˜†
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Last part updated on the 1st page 2nd post πŸ₯±... 

luv
rehana
Edited by Rehana86 - 11 years ago
Rehana86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

OMG Rehana..!🀣🀣 U put JS in hospital..😲😲😲

Ur so be-raham..🀣

Can't stop laughing aftr reading ur post..🀣🀣🀣

Do update the next part soon..!

thanks hon πŸ€—... already updated on the first page, 2nd post πŸ˜Š

luv
rehana
Edited by Rehana86 - 11 years ago
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rehana86

"Aab yeh kaunse namuna hai" SK wanted to cry as he slapped his forehead ... "Meri bichhri hui behna lagte hai" Keru murmured to her showpiece, Sabji Pyaaj, who as usual had no idea what his bitter half was bullsh*tting about...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

" Good afternoon everyone, I'm Gehu Kamini, a replacement for Jhoota Singh Ji" the girl informed with excitement... " What? No seat for me? " she was heartbroken ... "Hai naa... here you go" like a gentleman, Monu got up from his seat & grabbed a stool for GK & placed it right behind the middle of his and Meenu's seats... 

" How sweet! ... so well mannered... so cute... so adorable... agar beta aaisa hai toh phir bapu toh..." ... *COUGH* , SK decided to kick GK out of her 'Bhatna-land'... making a face at SK, the girl took the seat brought by her dear Monu... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ u & ur Sr.Bhatnagar obsessionπŸ˜› πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

"Now, tell me the title you have come up with Mr. Jappu" SK asked for the ideas...

"Humari 'unique' kahani" Jappu proudly shared as if he could already see the TRP chart rising up ... " you are missing 'ghisa pita' and change the unique to Bakwaas "Takhi interrupted while filing her nails when everyone turned to look at her... sensing the silence in the room, she looked up and cleared herself " I meant, you are missing the main USP of the current track, it should be 'Humari Ghisa Pita Bakwaas Kahani'".... saying that she went back to her task without caring about the reaction from her audience ... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Jappu's face was turning red as he said, " I will take it as an insult " ..... " You should, because I meant it " Takhi was angry too... before the argument could turn into a bad direction, Rondimma's cell phone rang up, grabbing everyone's attention 'Tera Niyaat Kharab Hai' ... " Perfect ring tone " Monu whispered to Megha and GK...🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣

"Ignore her Sirji, let me explain the uniqueness of this new track" Jappu tried to convince SK, who gestured him to continue... "Now since I have made Monu married to Ms. Rondimma, now Monu will be in dilemma thinking about his already wife & would be wife... Audience will be curious to know how Monu will handle the two ladies of his life at the same time...how he will be keep lying to one another simultaneously... then gradually, he will become a crying puppet and a momma's boy... audience love to see male leads in tears, buckets of tears ... with his pain, the female audience will be emotionally attached to this show just to share Monu's pain ... and they would not even bother to look for any logic or story in the show ... all will be after Monu's dukh bhari kahani... it will be only Monu Monu & only Monu... " Jappu finished with a grin, all but Dappu were staring at him as if they were watching a chinese show without any subtitle... "what a brilliant idea, Sirji... You are so unique" Dappu supported his buddy...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

"by the way, who is this rotten face? " GK asked Monu, who almost choked on his drink... 

"Exquize me, I gave the show high TRP"the rotten face replied in anger... "🀣🀣 haan haan issi ke wajah se toh trp badi hain🐷

"I miss Duddu" Meenu cried...
"I miss my old Monu" Sonu bursted into tears...
"I miss my black mole" Rondimma sighed ...
"I miss Mr. Bhatnagar" GK broke into sobs ...πŸ˜›πŸ€£

ermm... didn't turn out the way I thought πŸ€”... thanks to the unpleasant sangeet episode  ... 

luv
rehana

rehana, it was brilliant baby!🀣🀣
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Rehana..🀣 🀣 🀣
Ur really too brilliant..!⭐️🀣🀣
Ur 2nd part update was simply hillarious..🀣🀣🀣

Do write more parts pls..😭
Rehana86 thumbnail
thanks sonu-monu, MR21, pakshi πŸ€—... updated the last part on pg 1 πŸ˜ƒ

luv
rehana
Rehana86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

rehana, it was brilliant baby!🀣🀣

Haila πŸ˜² so many ROFLs? πŸ€” ... chalo kisiko toh meri bakwaas samajh aayi πŸ˜†... thanks Shamdi πŸ€— ... I Lowe YOU πŸ˜³

luv
rehana
Rehana86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Rehana..🀣 🀣 🀣

Ur really too brilliant..!⭐️🀣🀣
Ur 2nd part update was simply hillarious..🀣🀣🀣

Do write more parts pls..😭

awww thanks darling πŸ€—... 

luv