Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 16th July 2012

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
  JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.πŸ˜ƒ
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

16th-July-2012 : 'Grandeur Of Ganga'  

Ganga is all set to come down to earth...

Shiva comes to his Viraat swaroop with open locks of his hair playing in air due to strong  winds..which where hinting towards the arrival of Ganga

Ganga then gets into the kamandal of Brhmadev,then he gently picks the kamandal up and lets Ganga
down onto the earth..

Thunders roar due to the friction between the clouds...the sky turns dark...enormous amount of water gushing through the clouds Ganga enter the atmosphere of the earth.. Ganga falls on Mahadev's head and he traps her in his matted hair.

Then Ganga appears forth Shiva and shows her gratitude for making her free from all the psychological traumas..also that cause of his kindness she too has now become a gem adorning your forehead like Chandrma.

Shiva replies that "You will be counted first among the purest and divine being.. most significant reason why I have given you this position is 'Betterment of the mankind'-in the future by the use of this water libation (water offered to ancestors as a part of ritual) will be carried out. Apart from this your advent will be of varied uses-for a flourished living.

You will purify n kill Sins done by Greedy humans just  for the sake of materialistic pleasures which may lead to terrible events - Even after doing this you will stay pure n clean "

He advices her to take the blessings of her parents.

~~~~~~~~

At Himvan's palace

Ganga is lovingly greeted by her father...
Menavati comes on Himvan's call..(Ahh this is how MEnavati must have been looked like...a little soft..caring..n loving -future MIL of Mahadev)

They share an emotional moment..after a long time they meet again.
Ganga then shares her moment of enlightenment,where she realized her real purpose of existence -betterment of the world.
She seeks there blessings for her endeavors..she also shares the thought that Parvathi is very fortunate and Shiva's love will always be with her.

Himvan feels proud and  humbles to have such great daughters..who with their tapasya, scarifies n hard work will be reform many lives...

They bid Ganga a teary goodbye .

Bhagirath is grateful to Mahadev,cause of whom the world is gonna be  blessed
(Poor Bhagirath is seen self praising hereπŸ˜†)

Shiva "Its your hard work cause of which I realized the significance Ganga's descent to earth- In the time to come Ganga will also be known as Bhagirathi  " Shiva announces

Shiva continues "The effect of this water will be very powerful ..it will negate all the negativity which might cause friction in the world.In the times to come humans will be enveloped  dawdled in his materialistic pleasures which will result in scanty water . Water will become extremely rare thing ,at these times only Ganga will be the last n only resort .   "

Mahadev takes a vow from Bhagirath that he would always ensure Ganga's purity, honor n cleanliness.
 Bhagirath apart from ensuring the above,he would always alter the human's of Ganga's importance.

Then Mahadev opens one lock of his hair freeing Ganga.

And ,out flows Ganga in her splendid form.

Bhagirath n Nandi show their reverence towards Ganga..

Ganga says "It cause of your efforts I am here,Its my request that you show me the way.Wherever you walk my stream will follow you."

Bhagirath then blows the conch (shankh naadh) in the mark of this significant moment.

Ganga takes her form as the divine river and wait for Bhagirath to show her the way.

Bhagirath now goes back to the place where the ashes of his ancestors have been piled up...followed by Ganga herself.

No sooner Ganga's pure n divine water touches the ashes..the souls get freed from it and the ancestors attain moksh of this world.

They all bless Bhagirath for bringing Ganga to them and liberating them of their state.

~~~~~~~~

On the other hand Parvathi is in severe conditions doing her tapasyaa...her whole body is now covered with ices...standing on her one leg she does her sadhna flawlessly which results in the awakening of her kundalini shaktis.

Nandi seeing Parvathi getting physically exhausted
feels concerned and talks about it to  Mahadev- Mahadev as always knows all but for him the time hasn't come, to share the reason with anyone.

Parvathi has now advanced one level higher in her tapasya -where she has to  live on Vanaspati (leaves-shrubs etc) ..she picks up whatever leaves that are left in her front and eats them..

One of the Best scenes show...Adi shakti-PArvathi devi who is also known as 'Annapurnadevi' she didnt get that name just like that..to acquire such great position,power she even left eating food,water..even lived on leaves for sometime..and at the end she left even that and survived on air.
Excellently shown!!
"With great Power comes great Responsibility"

After passing some more time in the sadhna,Parvathi  has become week physically n mentally...her face was wrinkled due to the cold..her eyes had Really dark circles  around them..her voice was muting down.

Himvan and Menavati visit Parvathi at Amarnath caves and are pained to see their daughter in that condition..they bring her some food.
Himvan says "Dear,please take care of your body,tapasya is inevitable,but if her body doesn't give in there wont be any use of the tapasya."

Parvathi replies " Surrender is the other name for tapasya father, I have surrendered all those attachments n materialistic desires to Mahadev.Henceforth air will be my food "
The parents decided not to disturb her further..and leave.

Shiva is proud of Parvathi's determination,he announces that Parvathi will also be called as 'Aparna' as she has become detached of everything- even food.

~~~~~~~~

Bhagirath is content as the journey of the  biggest quest of his life has  come to its destination and now he is on for another journey - to reach out ganga to as many people as he can...as mnay lands on the earth as he can..for the purpose of Jagkalyan.

Starting from Goumukh in the form of Bhagirathi- Ganga making a journey of 2,500km reaches the ocean at Bay of Bengal.

Ganga is not only a river or a natural heritage,but is the base of faith n culture of Indians.

Coming down from the hills n mountains Ganga passes by Rishikesh ksetra enters the wide lands of Haridwar

After that it maps its way from Ganmukteshwar, Kannoj,Bithoor ,Kanpur it meets Yamuna and Sarswati at Allahabad and is known as
'Triveni Sangam'

Also after every 144 years a Kumbh mela is organized.

After Allahabad Ganga makes her way to Mahadev's town Kashi which is popularly known to be Varanasi or Banaras.

At Varasnasi a Shivling which is established by Mahadev himself and Mankarnika Ghar are most sacred places..

Passing through Mirzapur(Mata rani is named as Mirza) ,Patna it heads towards the South and again heads back to the Bay of bengal

Even today everything -every ceremony from birth to death ,Ganga water places a pivotal role.
The water which gives us life n liberation..and what an irony that this river which was known for its purity is now counted in one of the worlds most polluted rivers.

The main cause of this is us Humans!!

The water which we bring o homes with such reverences , 2crore 10lakh ton garbage is thrown into it each day!!😲
Isn't it the insult of Mahadev's boon?

Now Ganag has dried up and its our lose if Ganga has lost!

News:

I recently heard this news about Gomukh getting closed due to some avalanche of some glacier ...and water has stopped coming from their..yet there is another stream from some other place i suppose,which is now giving the required flow to the river!

~~~~~~~~

Precap:

Shiva comes to Amarnath Caves sees his Parvathi deep in her tapasya..feeling overwhelmed that atlast that moment has come when he is gonna accept her as his wife,as she has excelled in her tapasyaa!

They embrace after such a long separation n wait

~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading the WU

Regards
Sia

Edited by Killer_Shark - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You know, at the rate the show is going, very soon you will be able to write about Ganesh in the actual updates rather than just "Jai Ganesh" in the beginning. 
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Kal...maybe-cos im thinking they will get Parvati and Mahadev married within the Shravan Month itself,since it is believed the month was very special to them...
if i get to see Ganapati Bappa on Ganesh Chaturthi-ill feel liberated!
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

May be during those 10 days of Ganapati bappa morya, we will get Ganeshji in the show, with Shravan starting from 20th July there is still more then a month. But I don't want them to hurry so much.

Kal El thumbnail
Maybe they want to finish the show by the year end. πŸ€”
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kal El

Maybe they want to finish the show by the year end. πŸ€”

Nooo...
Kal El thumbnail

I don't want them to finish so soon either but realistically they are going to run out of stories soon if they keep going so fast. πŸ€“

Edited by Kal El - 11 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail
 i am pretty mad. the whole ganga coming to earth could have been done with much pomp and grandeour and could have been shown for two three epis, instead of rushing it in one day.

and after all suich papad belna, pravtai's tapasya to be over in a aweek? What makers running out of patience  after extracting all juice out of shiv sati story or what?
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kal El

I don't want them to finish so soon either but realistically they are going to run out of stories soon if they keep going so fast. πŸ€“

Where is our R & D department in the D & D thread? Let's give CVs list of good stories, sometimes they do read our forum's threads.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well, once Taki is gone, there will be the Tripurasura stories.  Following that, there will be Ganesh.

One thing I'm wondering - is Shiva Purana their only source?  Is Ganga story there in Shiva Purana?  I mean, there are a lot of Shiva stories from Vishnu Puranas and other literature.  Like Mahadev played a not minor role in the Samudra Manthan.  Then there were his interactions w/ both Ravana and Rama,  then there was his role in the Dwapar Yuga w/ Krishna.

Also, if Parvati is going to have a major role, would Ma Durga be completely alien to this set-up.  Yeah, maybe someone else is planning a serial on Ma Durga later, but that doesn't mean that her activities can't be covered here, albeit in lesser detail.  I'm guessing that some events, such as Bhashmasura and Banasura they wouldn't want to show, but even then, if Shiva Purana is not their only source, there is plenty of material.

Back to the episode - it seemed a bit cliched for them to show Ganga returning to Himavan and Mena, when in fact, after Ganga was trapped in Shiva's jata, Bhageerath appealed to him to release her, and Mahadev did.  As they showed, Ganga followed Bhageerath everywhere, until they reached the ocean and filled it up.  Mnx described it pretty well in another thread.

I did like the new Mena today - the vamp look is completely gone, and she does seem more maternal.  So she gets to greet Ganga, and later see Parvati.  Incidentally, Parvati covered in snow - maybe they could have made an iced image of her, and had it melt and expose her once she was done.

So we're getting close to their marriage?  Wow, that was fast!