Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

@mira-Life Ok is not so dumb that they will shut down thier top rated show...i guess the reason why Ganga wasnt given so much emphasis is beacuse Mayabe they wanted to glorify only Mahadevs contribution(as it genrally happens in Mythos)

I certainly HOPE so! Hope you're right!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mnx12

[P]May be during those 10 days of Ganapati bappa morya, we will get Ganeshji in the show, with Shravan starting from 20th July there is still more then a month. But I don't want them to hurry so much.[/P]
<div></div>

I also wants the same
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

@mira-Life Ok is not so dumb that they will shut down thier top rated show...i guess the reason why Ganga wasnt given so much emphasis is beacuse Mayabe they wanted to glorify only Mahadevs contribution(as it genrally happens in Mythos)

Yes you are right...DKDM is the heart of Life Ok Channel...
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the wonderful update Sia๐Ÿ˜Š
May be they wanted to concentrate on creating awareness about the current condition of Ganga, that's why they skipped other stories about her descent. The documentary was realy good, much more needed in current time.
Parvati's tapasya, being Aparna, it feels so good seeing the stories in the book picturised well in front of our eyes.
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you so much ,ur update is very nice .๐Ÿ‘
All the pictures are awesome ,sia 

Nice episode and a meaning full message at last ...
But they rushed the Ganga's track very soon 
They easily narrated the Aparna Story ,But i heard only Mena called her Aparna ,Here Shivji is Busy in Naming ceremony of Parvati .
So tomorrow we are going to see Shivji's Emotional attyachaar .Poor shivji ! these Indian Soaps never leave even Dev on ki Dev Mahadev from Glycerin usage it seems.๐Ÿ˜†

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Why they are rushing with the story. We wont mind if they go slowly event by event. I can't imagine this show to close so soon. I only watch this show.if they will do so then mera kya hoga.and the actor playing bhagirath did a good job with his part and why was our pranpriy absent during this event.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@everyone-just cos the pace at presnt is kinda fast doesnt mean they are closing the show๐Ÿ˜†..the Cvs have something up thier sleve lets just wait and watch!
@vanadhi-thats the story of the name "Uma" not Aparna!
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Ah...I finally saw the episode...and Gosh...I fell in love again...

Shiv standing towering over the world...Waiting to take Ganga in his locks...It was such a wonderful scene...I had goosebumps...And was almost on the verge of tears...Gosh this is teh show I fell for...

Btw I actually Loled during the Maiina Ganga scene...Himavan Called Maina to make her see 'who has come' and technically it should be maina who should be checking Ganga from toe to head..but the camera made a journey from Maina's toe to Maina's head๐Ÿ˜†...introducing her all over again๐Ÿ˜†
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i loved how they talked about the present situation of Gangaji, of how she is shrinking, and one Gangaji will be gone, we need to keep Ganga maiya clean!