Poorvi does not know Hindi?

shinell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Poorvi is always known 4 her confidence and her attitude.She definetly sngs well.But d 1 thing i hav always noticed is that whenever she is asked a question,she always replies in english.i have no objection as she is my fav.but dont u feel that very odd?Edited by shinell - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Your topic tittle does not go well with your comments...when I read your topic, I was like huh? She can't speak English?? 

It's fine if she is responding in English and I don't personally see any attitude in her, at least not yet.
music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She definitely nose english.πŸ˜‰

As long as one can communicate, any thing goes😊
April2007 thumbnail
She comes across very  phony..she wants to pretend that she is angerazi..
sunom thumbnail
this is hindi program. all audience do not know english.

kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I started to watch the serial from the galas. Is she NRI or has she always studied and resided outside of India?
April2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

I started to watch the serial from the galas. Is she NRI or has she always studied and resided outside of India?

She is from Chandigar.
gbala9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think it is more to do with comfort level and instinct than anything else.

I thought over what I do and I haven't lived abroad, but I usually converse in English only with my friends and strangers. English flows more naturally, but I converse with my parents in our mother tongue though everyone at home knows both English and Hindi very well, and I Always chat in Hindi with my siblings.

Never thought why, but it is just instinct, I see my siblings, and I go 'Bhai or Di, aaj yeh hua...' kinda yakkity yak but English is the first response everywhere else.
sunom thumbnail

Originally posted by: gbala9

I think it is more to do with comfort level and instinct than anything else.

I thought over what I do and I haven't lived abroad, but I usually converse in English only with my friends and strangers. English flows more naturally, but I converse with my parents in our mother tongue though everyone at home knows both English and Hindi very well, and I Always chat in Hindi with my siblings.

Never thought why, but it is just instinct, I see my siblings, and I go 'Bhai or Di, aaj yeh hua...' kinda yakkity yak but English is the first response everywhere else.

it is absolutely false statement hundred percent false

gbala9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunom

it is absolutely false statement hundred percent false

Amazing dude/dudette.
While I respect the fact everyone has a right to their own opinion and thoughts and their prerogative  to agree or disagree. It is hillarious that someone who doesn't know me from Adam chooses to disagree on MY personality trait and also quantify it statistically!

Amazing!πŸ˜†