Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Odd? Have you seen any Filmfare or any film awards function? Our so called Superstars barely can reply a line in hindi while accepting awards save maybe AMitabh who sticks to either full  English or full Hindi. Cant remember offhand of other exceptions but largely true...thats what struck me about rajesh Khanna at IIFA 2009 when they played it endelessly last couple of days...entire response was in complete Hindi...
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
...may be just to project herself as different...seems quite artificial and not polite. Lived  out of India always ...but whenever visiting India always answer back in Hindi when question is asked in Hindi.
Nach_Baliye thumbnail
While I have no problems with people speaking in English in India, I find Purvi very fake. She sings okay, I don't find her voice to be very sweet, it doesn't have the range that some others have. I find her overall demeanor very fake and "I am better than the rest" type. I grew up in a boarding school where it was compulsory to talk in English all the time, so I always talk in English. But I do a mix of English and Hindi.