Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: EHMMBH-lover

Su vaat che Reema ben!! *pats back* Darr ke aage jeet hai ðŸ˜›
I did that too btw. 

LOL!! We should all post there 😃 Nothing to be scared of ;)

Pj, I quite liked todays episode primarily because I found it more JM centric. Though not directly but individually especially Jeevika has so much more to do recently which is good.

Hey Jen! It's here and there. The Behnas are there but yeh the focus isn't on their relationship but there are a few sparks of hope I think :)
EHMMBH-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is the apt time to post there and not be scared of being fired because you and Fari have taken over the comment box. Even if anyone else tries to post anything there, it won't be noticed since its all JeeMan JeeMan. And I'm loving it. 
*Reemz* thumbnail
^And barring the random rain scene requests, the common request is to show a strong Behna track where J makes the ultimate sacrifice which hopefully will ring bells in Sid M's brain!
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Reemz you liked the episode. 

Honestly I don't think I could say that I liked any of today episode. I wouldn't say this anywhere else but here, but I think I'm sick of seeing Virat and it's focus on Maanvi and Virat. 
The begging was ... 

I don't know why but these out and out love stories, don't do it for me anymore.  
*Reemz* thumbnail
Dude the thing is that I found their scenes including this whole 7 track so typical that the only thing which really stood out was Jeevika's concern as if something big is coming out of it. It was far from perfect but like Neha pointed out Virat's dialogue that only Jeevika can do something for VM and that kind of hinted at something else.
-Pj- thumbnail
Actually Jeevika is the only going for the show right now. She is the only one atm actually seeing things 
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a ton Reema! 😃I think Ill skim through the episodes, again, I like all of them, but I know that im biased towards JeeMan at the end of the day.. I wish they used something more creative than the 7 din track but hey, I guess after all these years, you learn that creativity is very limited in the world of Indian television ðŸ˜›
*Reemz* thumbnail
Exactly and if we think about it her worrying about VM from the start wasn't wrong because we saw what happened last week. Who did it effect the most? Manvi! Who was Jeevika trying to protect? Manvi. So all her fears did turn out to be true.

P.S. VirMan dream sequence...so NOT them -__-
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jen-

Thanks a ton Reema! 😃I think Ill skim through the episodes, again, I like all of them, but I know that im biased towards JeeMan at the end of the day.. I wish they used something more creative than the 7 din track but hey, I guess after all these years, you learn that creativity is very limited in the world of Indian television ðŸ˜›

Yeh I usually skim nowadays. You get the jist of it!

LOL the 7 day thing only reminds me of Che din larki in from KHNH!😛

-Pj- thumbnail
I skipped the dream sequence. Much like most of the episode, especially Virat moments. Jeevika is always protecting Maanvi even without us or her knowing it. I just hope sometime soon she blows up on people. I was kind of hoping she would today, when Virat was begging.