Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha.K.

😲 pehle kyun ni dikhayi?

I must have put it in the CG but I end up hating my creations so don't like to share much 😛 But thank you girls :))
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Ahhh Neha...these avis

Unmatchable chemistry <3

2 aur hain...
EHMMBH-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I tried to update it.. but its not working.. or rather I don't know how to make it work. :P
I even created a 3-4seconds clip of JeeMan but 
Neha.K. thumbnail

Originally posted by: EHMMBH-lover

I tried to update it.. but its not working.. or rather I don't know how to make it work. :P
I even created a 3-4seconds clip of JeeMan but 

clip chahiye😍
*Reemz* thumbnail
Please share Neha :))

Krisha, do you use Animation shop? That's the easiest avi creator I've come across.
Neha.K. thumbnail

Yeh gayi mere DESKTOP pe❤️
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Okay so quickly skimmed through the episodes of this week & it was okay-ish, im not to happy though. Viren, urgh, hes so weird now & whats up with the lame virika scenes? why cant they get more mature scenes like actually having some good conversations. Virmaan is okayish, like I mentioned the 7 day thing is really cliched, & what was with the cheesy dream Viraat had, like I didnt get Viraat this whole week & Viren making him realise was so childish, IDK kuch jama nahi...  Coming to stuuff I liked, I am sooo happy that we are back in Hrishikesh oh gosh I missed the Choudary fam! The Dabbu-Maanvi scene was so cute when they tell each other I love you!! Awweee, i misssed our dabba! The "Maanu khush main khush" scene was adoreable! Jeevika realising the pain of Maanvi, & their scenes were well done, though for some reason that spark is missing for me, just in terms of the whole... It all seems very pheeka to me. But the thing I want to request is to stop putting in such laame Virika scenes & making Viren look so weird, like c'mon, they can have so many better scenes so why make them look like that.
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Does anyone know a channel with JeeMan scenes only? I remember someone had mentioned about the song "thode badmaash" suiting for JeeMan, & I keep on making mental vms on it LOL, so i actually wanted to VM on it, but I am not being able to find just JeeMaan scenes 
*Reemz* thumbnail
Jen pretty much agree with you. I've been keeping my expectations very low so I don't get as pi$$ed off as anymore. Just waiting for the focus to be back on the Behnas properly soon. They're lurking in the background for now but they need to come to the forefront.

LOL Neha <3
Neha.K. thumbnail

Look at Mannu...awwwie❤️