Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
is it horrible if i call arnav a gadha coause thats what he is behaving like as if he has no brain cells well even a gadha would have more brain in him than the mighty ASR especially when it comes to his wife KSR
hey dm is idiot ka hum kya karein
uff i wonder what the me will be like
cheers for pm see you tomorrow for me
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ok, I have decided I can't take this pain any more.. so I'm trying to distance myself from Arshi now.. just the way Khushi decided to leave.. I have enough struggles in my life.. I can't handle worrying about Arshi anymore!!! Btw, Fuzzy.. great news! My advisor was happy with my work at the meeting today.. so a few days with no OS and FF's helped!! Thanks, babe.. for making sure I get work done!! πŸ€— Once I finish my work tonight I think I will work on my FF!

Ok, about today's episode.. see this is why I love Arnav. This is why I didn't lose hope yesterday when he scolded Khushi.. because I knew it will tear him apart if she leaves.. and I loved it. The scene between them was amazing.. they said the perfect things to each other.. it was so beautiful, I want to kiss the writer... not much was said, but yet again, so much was said.. everything was said.. beautiful! I loved how he said it out today.. I can't live without you.. Khushi, he has changed.. would he have admitted that if he hadnt.. I don't know why Khushi couldnt see that he was faking it.. when he gave the excuse about the contract marriage.. the guy just begged you to stay saying he wont be able to live without you.. I thought that was odd.. but hten again our show is all about selective amnesia and selective stupidity, right.. πŸ˜† 

Akash.. πŸ€£ I agree with everything you said, Fuzzy.. I feel bad, I know I kept saying CVs, please give Akshay a better role.. seriously? and you give him this role.. as a pathetic typical desi guy?? I hated him today more than I hate Anjali.. Payal, you should have yelled at him.. you should have.. why are you taking this crap!! Di, your Di, Khushi has suffered more than that pathetic woman has.. and why did Khushi and I suffer, for your Di.. your precious Di, who does nothing but cry.. and you, what are you talking about Di for? your ego is hurt, because your wife hid something from you.. a secret which you would never have believed or done anything about, if she would have told you in the first place.. pathetic.. seriously.. pathetic is the only word that comes to mind when I see Akash now! I have lost all respect for him.. well I lost respect for him.. since yesterday, when he never defended her when Mami was blaming the Gupta sisters! Then again, what would Arnav have done in that situation? I don't know! 

I was laughing too when Arnav ran to Di and asked Di, where is Khushi?? See now the priorities are clear.. when he realized that Khushi must have left him, he completely forgot about his Di's issues! See.. Khushi is definitely more important in his life now.. even though he doesn't realize it.. but its very important you let Khushi know that, sweetheart.. !!! Guys tend to take their better halves for granted.. they say they don't understand women.. that's the excuse they give.. it's very simple... you let us know how much we mean to you.. and we will be happy.. is that a lot to ask for???? πŸ˜ƒ

did you notice Arnav didn't even change into his suit or shirt when he ran to search for Khushi.. sigh! I'm so glad.. I'm so happy.. sigh! he is so much in love.. I just wish he can convince Khushi that!!

I felt terrible today when he said about the contract marriage.. poor guy, he again created an MU on purpose in order to make her stay.. how much do these two have to suffer, Fuzzy.. see, this is the pain I can't stand.. the fact that they love each other so much and yet it's so difficult for them to get together.. the female rabba ve said it perfect "hum kyu nahi ban paaye hum!" That one line just said everything.. why can't they become one (and I don't mean it in the sense that I'm craving for a consummation scene πŸ˜† .. just for them to realize how much they both love each other!! ).. it's like the universe, uff, CVs.. just don't want them to.. and then I remember oh yes, nafrat paas aane na the.. seriously?? how much more.. I cannot stand this.. πŸ˜­ hopefully we will get a lot of happy moments once Arnav starts wooing Khushi.. I love how he said, I will win you back, Khushi.. such a brilliant plan, CVs.. thank you.. I just hope we will get scenes like in Jan-mid Feb.. I hope we don't have to see them in lots of pain any more!! Pleaes tell me, Fuzzy.. everything will be fine soon, right, hon?? I really can't afford to cry for Arshi everyday.. it breaks my heart seeing them in pain!!! πŸ˜­

Wonderful post as always, Fuzzy.. love you.. πŸ€—
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
barjun thumbnail
i loved khushi's suit..colors and new style..liking it!!

Did any one notice..nani ji were giving apple to anjali ji, and arnav ji enters...so when nani ji followed arnav ji out, she left apple and KNIFE near anji!!
Havoc could have happened!!

princesspurple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great post.  I loved Arnav's shocked look at the end when he found out it was her birthday πŸ˜Š
unplotable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM !!πŸ€—

Love the Title !!! (are u reading this Anjali πŸ˜‘)

The highlight of today's epi was Arnav barging in and asking DI about khushi β­οΈ i was sooo happy !

The second highlight was when Arnav got to know it was Khushi's birthday ...his expressions were like:
 "What !!?? Khushi ki birthday bhi hosakti hai ??" πŸ˜†

Cant wait for tmmrw!!!!
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Akash was giving some tips on responsibilities of being a bahu haahhaahhahahaaha totally cracked me up fuz Lmao awesome post loved the epi huggsss <3
reallyhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
okiieee
if i  say dt ur post was witty hilarious..
i wont b wrong..
u holded me in each para..
i mean sumwhr i thot d same..lyk u stole my feelings..😳
sumwhr..i stoppd n pondered at d scene of d epis.
sumwhr i was lyk drooolinnn
sumwhr i was lyk..u hit it ryt..
i mean..AAkash's part was funny.."villain"? nt agn plzz..:D
Servants? hw cn u 4get der r so many..HP JP OP..n dunnoe hw many P's
Arnav's split persona..😑😑
d slap part..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•noo plzzπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
nxt..Khushi n Payal's parts..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Anjali bein jealous..😲aah..sigh..hope she realizes she's snatchin her bro's happiness..
nt intentionally bt yaa..

overol...i loved it..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
ya d sky-star parts 2..(juz wid dese strs yaad aagya)
dun hav words 2 describe..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
unable 2 copy d stuffs dunnoe y..so i had 2 write dese prts..instd of pastin..must hav 4gottn so many lyns which i wanna write..bt uhmmm
sorrryyy

grt work dea..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
pm wen u add more stuffs..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›thnxxx😊😊😊😊
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: reallyhappy

okiieee

if i  say dt ur post was witty hilarious..
i wont b wrong..

πŸ˜†

u holded me in each para..
i mean sumwhr i thot d same..lyk u stole my feelings..😳
sumwhr..i stoppd n pondered at d scene of d epis.
sumwhr i was lyk drooolinnn
sumwhr i was lyk..u hit it ryt..
i mean..AAkash's part was funny.."villain"? nt agn plzz..:D
Servants? hw cn u 4get der r so many..HP JP OP..n dunnoe hw many P's
Arnav's split persona..😑😑
d slap part..πŸ˜•noo plzzπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
nxt..Khushi n Payal's parts..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Anjali bein jealous..😲aah..sigh..hope she realizes she's snatchin her bro's happiness..
nt intentionally bt yaa..

overol...i loved it..⭐️
ya d sky-star parts 2..(juz wid dese strs yaad aagya)
dun hav words 2 describe..⭐️
unable 2 copy d stuffs dunnoe y..so i had 2 write dese prts..instd of pastin..must hav 4gottn so many lyns which i wanna write..bt uhmmm
sorrryyy

grt work dea..πŸ˜›
pm wen u add more stuffs..πŸ˜›thnxxx😊

πŸ˜†..im glad i could make u laff...u cant copy the post cause i have put a block to it...to protect from Plagiarism...yep it happens..u will go to some other sites n find ur post there hahahha...so im sorry about that...next time...open 2 browser and read from one and type in the other...i do that πŸ˜³ thanks...

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunForever

Akash was giving some tips on responsibilities of being a bahu haahhaahhahahaaha totally cracked me up fuz Lmao awesome post loved the epi huggsss <3

🀣..next hes gonna walk out hahahahahha...πŸ˜†..thanks πŸ€—
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: unplotable

Thanks for the PM !!πŸ€—

Love the Title !!! (are u reading this Anjali πŸ˜‘)

The highlight of today's epi was Arnav barging in and asking DI about khushi β­οΈ i was sooo happy !

The second highlight was when Arnav got to know it was Khushi's birthday ...his expressions were like:
 "What !!?? Khushi ki birthday bhi hosakti hai ??" πŸ˜†

Cant wait for tmmrw!!!!

😍 1 hr of IPK...yummm mmm mmm πŸ˜†  thx