Di tables r turning... July 13, 2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jessicad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Reswaaa!
here before your PM woh bhi first! :D

Edit: Hello my hunniebunch! πŸ€—

Okay, before I start with my rantings, I'm really confused here... Am I pissed at ASR? Or am I pissed at Khushi? Or am I NOT pissed at all? πŸ€” 
I don't know, cos seriously, I expected Khushi to lash out a lot more than she showed. Why has she become so devoid of anger? Why is ASR so infectiously charming that I can't stay angry with him! Uff I can never understand myself sometimes *shakes head*

Getting back to the episode! 

Oh man, those FB's were heartbreaking. I am really liking the selection of FB's they've been showing offlate.. it goes so well with everything that's being played out. 

Khushi was sad, and I was sad too! 
I seriously wanted her to leave before ASR, but ASR being ASR is always spot on time πŸ˜†
I must admit though.. The way he barged in and yelled KHUSHI! My heart was racing within me. I don't think Khushi's heart ever raced so much! *talk about ASR's effect on me* 

It was really adorable the way he tried to hold onto her and make her stop.
She just couldn't leave him like that could she?

You know the most unique cum irritating part about IPK.. they never complete dialogues that you've been dying to hear -- "Khushi main tumhaare bina..." 
Im like areeey my hero! complete the damn dialogue! I'm dying to listen to those words since forever. He stopped at that very same point while recovering Khushi too! 

Talking about the best scene of today for me - When he barged into Pooja-thali's room demanding Khushi's whereabouts. Fuzzz I can't tell you how happy I was! He could at least for a split second make Khushi his priority (that too on her birthday) Best scene of today!! 

Can I not talk about Pooja-thali and Dim-wit-brains aka Akash. How can he be so rudeee! ugh.

Payal is so sweet. She obviously wanted to go be with Khushi during her birthday and wish her, but that dimwitted husband of hers..😑 

Love the hug Payal and Khushi shared. It was obviously Payal's way of silently wishing Khushi a happy birthday. My cuties.. they looked adorable today!😳

While Khushi was gazing out at the stars, I hadn't a clue that her bday has started, but when the show got over, I knew why she was star-gazing. She was taking in the blessings of her parents. Beautiful scene. β­οΈ

Loved Arnav in this scene, how he promises himself that he would make her a "part of his life" I had tingles all over my skin at that dialog. I wish he voiced it loud (still hoping)
The way he looked for her as soon as he got up, made me so happy! and I was lost into the screen when he gotto know it was her bday!
Barun was great with this expressions today! Oh how I love my Barun boy! β˜ΊοΈ

Cannot wait for tomorrow Fuzzywaa! Loved your post! esp the part where you said You'd beat Arnav up πŸ˜† Im gonna join you if he doesn't make up properly to Khushi!

Im actually at a loss of good phrases to put in today. They come up when Im really touched by the episode. *hint* Im waiting for romantic scenes to give my expert views πŸ˜†

Love and hugs to you! πŸ€—
gonna sleep inna while so sweetdreams too😳

Edited by jessicad - 11 years ago
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow awesome post fazila πŸ‘... I loved reading it
Superb episode... I loved it... Feeling very bad for khushi... 😭 but don't worry dear, ur happy days are just started...
I hope arnav brings smile on ur face throughout the life...
Still she's not screaming at him, she's not telling u didn't understand me etc etc...
Khushi is khushi... Am just in love with this character... She wants her arnav to be happy, dii to be happy but what abt her happiness??? Does any think abt her...
From now i just want our loving khushi should be back... Arnav u should do that!!!!
My favourite scene is where arnav is searching for her and he even entered anjali's room completely forgot abt the situation and asked her abt khushi... 🀣 ... It was a must scene to watch πŸ˜†
That scene clearly proved he's not only for anjali but for his wife too
One thing i hate is anjali's reaction, the RM ppl not even telling khushi's name infront of her
What khushi did to her πŸ˜•
The regret track should start from the RM ppl too
Finally gupta's family is back...
Am soo happy watching them... Waiting for ME...
Thanks for the pm fazila πŸ€— Edited by srijaaa127 - 11 years ago
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜› Excellent post and analysis. GOod episode...didnt show much but just the essence of whats in store for us tomorrow...tomorrow...too far...I want to see the ME NOW!!!!!!

Khushi...Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! Hope your Arnav Ji can bring some happiness in your life!!!!
Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
shagun_sarun thumbnail
amazing fuzzy n i just loved the title...gr8 post!πŸ˜ƒEdited by shagun_sarun - 11 years ago
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
awesome analyzing loved your post πŸ‘
I was indeed suprised when Arnav literary asked Anjali first thing to her about Khushi heheh πŸ˜Š
and shocked when Nani didn't call her bitiya and Akash called only😲 Khushi...Akash needs some brain 🀒...oh Khushi really leave from RM.,,good going πŸ‘
Arnav is shocked to hear Khushi's birth day πŸ˜²
heheh it's so funny how BG starts playing as he hears that Khushi's birthday...πŸ˜†
ooo I think now he will go back and plan her birthday celebration with NK and at the evening he will call her to either RM or somewhere out and celebrate with the Rain romance😳..OOO I can't want for tomorrow episode...
Edited by Angel13 - 11 years ago
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nyc post fazzy dear.πŸ‘.. i loved today epi though i cried for khushi..😭..but i seriously want arnav to change for khushi sake.πŸ˜•.i want him to confess his feelings to her and tell her that he cant live without her...why is it so difficult for him.πŸ˜•...khushi has suffered soo much and he knows that ...so he should give all the love and respect she deserved..😊 loved to see gupta family back..

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Condition of RM then:

Condition of RM now:

Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago
dimple288 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
if ur sister wants her husband, then u want ur wife.. soo true🀣🀣
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
 Keep ur Di in a Bubble πŸ€£ πŸ€£
R u Sure that u'r Leo , Looks liKE A Gemini . Hey bdw I'm Gemini πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£ . 
N About Akash :He's just gone M.A.D. πŸ˜›
Bua ji  : "Gift nhe laye" I was like . Omg *Bua g is hilarious* πŸ€£

P.S : Amazing . i enjoyed my self πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰