Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Dear Arnav,

I am not angry with you. I never expected you to change just in a few days. I wanted my ASR back .. And I have got him back. My ASR is arrogant but he also accepts his mistakes. So I want you to know what mistakes you made again today.

1) You did not give her a chance to explain again. Haven't you learnt your lesson yet? May be what she said would not have made any difference but still you should have let her finish.

2) You have said more than needed. Why were you not satisfied with scolding her only? Why did you have to take the first chance she gave you to prove it was her mistake only?

3) How could you derive it was all Khushi's fault? What she has to do with your kidnapping and property? Or did you choose to ignore these allegations and throw Shyam out only because of the fallacy you are really aware of - attempted adultery?

4) Di is important Arnav, she is the first priority even now and that is completely understandable. But how could you forget before pointing your finger that you have just brought back this girl from death?

You have to mend your mistakes, Arnav. You really have to work hard. Because under no excuse these are acceptable. You hate duality in others .. It is time you deal with yours now.

Just like the way you think Khushi is responsible for your Di's state, forget Shyam, you alone is responsible for the way her life has turned to be. So it is high time you take the responsibility too.Let me remind you a few of the things she had to go through for you and you alone.

1) You turned her into a gold digger in her own society forcing her to leave her comfort zone. And yes, your that one act eventually brought Shyam Manohor Jha to her life wrecking both her and your Di's life. Yes Dear, you never realized this but you yourself have ruined your Di's life.

2) She had to face both physical and mental torment working under you. You saved her but dont forget it was you who pushed her to almost death.

3) She faced your constant insult and manhandling while teaching your girlfriend to be the perfect Raizada Bahu - a copy of herself.

4) How used and cheap she must have felt when you tried to kiss her and told her that was nothing. How much she must have loathed herself for falling for a guy who apparently was someone else's.

5) She gave in herself to Shyam - yes dear, only because you broke her heart. And you made things only worse for her thereafter, by trying to make her feel what she was missing.

6) You showed her dreams again only to break in the nastiest way possible. How she must have felt when you forced her into a contract marriage while she was anticipating you to tell her something that would make her dream come true!

7) What she did not face after marriage? You were coward enough to leave her to face the wrath of the family alone and she did. I dont have to remind you what you, yourself made her go through. I will try not to remember the things you said to her but you too know it Arnav, those were way too beyond the lines.

But what did she do Arnav? She never claimed she loves you but do you not know the length she could go to only for you?May be she is stronger but she needs you by her side too. You have stepped into a dangerous game indeed. You knew this will come. But if you were not ready for this, you should never have told her how you feel. Now that you have claimed you love her, it is high time Arnav, you prove it.

Don't forget how you felt when you feared she was gone. Don't take her for granted. I don't want you to redeem but I need you to work on yourself to make yourself eligible for this girl. May be she loves you unconditionally but you still have to walk a long way to truly deserve her.

Be a man. Truly.Edited by Omoraboti - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Carabelli5 thumbnail
BRB off to print it and mail it out to ASR...Expediated shipping.

I love how the story is unfolding, but Yes ASr is back and this is how he rolls.I know he will regret and apologize
Omoraboti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Carabelli5

BRB off to print it and mail it out to ASR...Expediated shipping.

I love how the story is unfolding, but Yes ASr is back and this is how he rolls.I know he will regret and apologize

LOL.. I didnt dare to send him the hard copy. Dont wanna get scolded! Of course, he will regret but he must practice on breaking the cycle now. It is time!!
RTlicious thumbnail
I HOPE THE CV'S READ THIS!! LOVE IT!! :D
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ab awesome letterrr!! Amazinngg!!! Loved it!
U've summed it all up😃
Arshifan4life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome letter and yeah Arnav needs to make himself worthy of Khushi
Omoraboti thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTlicious

I HOPE THE CV'S READ THIS!! LOVE IT!! :D

Lol. Thanks .. Thats the ultimate media to reach Arnav 😛
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I will try to send my owl to you so that Arnav will get this faster. he needs to see this. But finally redemption track starts. :)
Omoraboti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fan_ipkknd1

Ab awesome letterrr!! Amazinngg!!! Loved it!

U've summed it all up😃

Lol. Really? I had to struggle to keep it short 🤣
asrfan90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
totally agree dear..wonderful