Bhairavi Raichura to re-enter Balika Vadhu

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Bhairavi Raichura to re-enter Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu serial on Colors channel has been taking twists and turns in recent times. This is a good news for the serial lovers as they will see Bhairavi Raichura playing the role of Anandi's mother again after a period of long time as she is back to serial.

Bhairavi Raichura Balik Vadhu, Bhairavi Raichura re enter in Balik Vadhu Colors TVThe actor-turned-producer will be making an entry in the Spear Origins' Balika Vadhu. Earlier it was shown that Bhairavi as Anandi's (Pratyusha Banerjee) mother Bhagwati had a very strong role to play in the serial. From the beginning of the serial, she played small Anandi's (Avika Gor) mother. But in between she wasinvisible as the storyline took distinct turns and her part was not included in the show.

She even launched her own production house, 24 Frames, along with show Chhal- Sheh Aur Maat on Colors.

In the last few episodes, it has been shown that Anandi finally got her divorce from Jagya (Shashank Vyas), and she is extremely shattered. In the upcoming scenes, Shiv (Siddharth Shukla) along with the family members of Anandi will try their best to make her forget Jagya and cheer her spirits high. In this tough situation Anandi will be helped by Shiv to share her feelings with mother-in-law Sumitra (Smita Bansal) via Skype, who is currently in US. Anandi tries to heal her sadness by feeling a bit better, but still she cannot forget the old memories and get off that pain of separation.

Then her mother Bhagwati (Bhairavi) makes an entry to their house. She will come across her daughter and calm her down. She will stand as a support-system to Anandi.

The audience will also Gauri (Anjum Farooki) make arrangements of her re-marriage with husband Jagat (Jagya).

Bhairavi was asked by the media about her confirmation of entering the serial, she quickly replied, "No comments". Most probably the episode of entering of Bhairavi as Anandi's mother Bhagwati will be telecast next week.

Source: http://www.newsbeats.in/entertainment/bhairavi-raichura-to-re-enter-balika-vadhu/

Edited by msnautanki - 11 years ago
I love the character of Bhago!

I think she was the strongest character, along with Sunga (as Vibha Anand, not the new one).

I hope she comes back. The show might get a little interesting again! 👏
Soo many views and no response? 😭
Its contrary to IF rules for you to post TC articles
Because its a rival forum in the same business. 

Also, others have already posted the content of this article previously. 

Edit - I suggest you delete the content of your post and ask mod to close topic before mods close it themselves.
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
OMG! who the hell edits telly chakkar's articles? not only is the article written poorly, but it's full of spelling mistakes. 
Thanks for letting me know.

Could you please provide the link to the discussion thread where its being discussed?

I couldn;t find it
tfs .like her character  and her acting particularly when she blasted into  haveli after knowing about Jagya's remarriage .