1 step towards Arnav n 100 steps back:(...July 11,

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
if he ll throw her out... we ll make him alright!!!!
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hi fazzy dear.😊..i am on first page wow..πŸ˜ƒ.loved ur post.πŸ‘...calm down ur anger dear.😊..i know anjali is being shown little different now😑.but i am sure cvs wont disappoint us.😊...well i loved arshi scene alot.😳..well i was thinking what exactly he was trying to say to her...naughtyπŸ˜‰...i just loved his smirk..rabba ve😳

Edited by AR_EternalLove - 11 years ago
shagun_sarun thumbnail
res!

unres...

fuzzy dear, i can understand your frustration...anjali is acting like dumb...i am sure we will soon see everything getting all right...by the way, ME will surely be about arhi romance...i am having a gut feeling on that...i hope, i am not wrong!πŸ˜‰
Edited by shagun_sarun - 11 years ago
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
he'll not throw out i thnnk he take her out and leave her in road latr realise his mistake but anyways be ready asr for all bashings thts gonna coeme

and annjali is really a spoiled brat...@@@@
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh God !! This Anjali is gonna kill with lot of tension...Loved ur postwa FudgeπŸ€—
silvia1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

im very irritated with this anjali😑😑don't what asr going to doπŸ˜•

loved ur postπŸ‘πŸΌ

Bewakoof thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Arggg...i hate anji πŸ˜‘
Punkin22 thumbnail
Wow, Fuzzy, you have a awesome post!!!  You really need to learn how to express you feelings for episodes.  Love it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You are right, Arnav is going to try and keep his two favorite women happy???? Not possible when one hates the other.  Anjali is going to make him choose between the two!!!  Yes, it is coming.🀒

Khushi never thinks of herself, she sees a need and rushes to take care of it even when she has been told not too.  Yup, trouble for Khushi is coming...

Anjali is brokenhearted, we understand that but climbing in a dark hole doesn't repair or heal it.  Then how???  Thank you Fuzzy for asking, I'll be glad to answer. 

To heal your own heart, forget about self and help someone else in trouble.  By helping and thinking of someone else you heal yourself.  That right, get yourself off you mind and begin to invest time and love into someone that is hurting and in pain.  Sounds simple but it is extremely hard. 

I hope Angali will begin to think of her brother, who has endured a nightmare for 15 days and his wife that has saved Arnav and the ASR Properties by putting Shyam out...

Wonderful analysis of today's episode.  Your views are right on mark too!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
priniva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Baaad anjali. Y she s doing like this. Paavam ASR. He has to manage this to mad ladies.