Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rickks

There you said it yourself her whole world revolves around ACTING...with or without RK...Yes RK being the superstar, and the ruling party in the film industry, her fears are justified. Because he is the most selling actor, every producer want's to sign him, and when such a person promises to end her career in the industry anybody would do things what she did today...

The of the most prominent scene shown during the young Trishna days was where she tells Roma that she would make it big in the Film Field. Its something that she has been nurturing since such a young age...Its her passion, its her obsession...Can you blame her is she is angry and a hurt tigress that the one thing her world revolved around, the one her world is made up of is going to lose its very existence...

Agreed ricks...its ricks right...
When they showed young Trish alluring dream of making it big..that dream is nurtured along her age... procrastination of the destruction that she is about to face now..What happens when RK captures Madhu's heart and soul..woah destruction...

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rickks

As a scene i agree that what was best was "Shamsher-Madhu" scene but as an actor it was surely Aarti Puri...

i meant it as the best scene and the best acting too. I find Aarti a little bit overacting.😊This is what I feel.