Aarti Puri stole the show! Hats Off to her. - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Arnav90

Aarti is definatly a great actress, She made many hate trishna including me wd her acting, Aarti is good but trishna is psycho...

What you hate Trishna??? 😲

I absolutely adore her...She is such a passionate girl...Her world, her dreams her emotions, her expressions, her feeling everything comes from she being passionate about making it big in the film industry...I think that's something.
Originally posted by kavana09n

πŸ‘πŸΌ

ThanksπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by devikamd

I just finished watching the show...and am surprised nobody else has made topic related to arti..She was awesome today...the rage..in her eyes over loosing her Dream was so real and brilliantly portrayed...just absolutely amazing...hats off to her...

seriously this show has brought out a lot of talented people...πŸ‘

See maine banayi naπŸ˜‰

I agree totally with youπŸ‘

Originally posted by rickks

But its bound to happen...Coz her world revolves around her dreams and that's being crushed by RK and indirectly the person responsible is Madhu's case against RK...She will react this way only to term it repetitive would be unfair😊

arti is a good actress n i know that,, but i said her scenes r repetitive n that is cv's problem not arti's n watching such high drama scenes once is fine but repeatedly i cant handle so much drama,, i think ballu was the best today,,
Edited by mymagic13 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by rashi.rose

Yeah Aarti is a Great Actor:-) She is doing Brilliant job:-)

Yes she is a really talented actressπŸ‘
Aarti Puri definitely is a very good actress. One of the finest actresses we have seen recently. She is doing a fab job as Trishna and can be a very good, strong and believable negative character.

When her first scene shown her breaking down and trying to burn the makeup and other things, in that episode she was the show stealer. But tonight I can't say she is the show stealer. Her scenes are becoming more repetitive with similar dialogues and with similar situations, it is lacking the freshness.  Ofcourse not her fault.

If I chose a show stealer scene from tonight episode it will be Madhu/Shamshu father daughter scene. It was very touching and not OTT at all. So far the best emotional scene in this show for me.

Originally posted by ISADORA

Arti is a fab actress...she has emtions under control for all the Trishna's character requires..But i am just wondering why these recapitulation scenes about of Trishna's dream which is already a obsession for her..is her stance on her confidence so low..so vacillate...agreed she sees her alluring dreams crushed under prince of darkness...the choudhrain blood in your veins is enough to hold on that thought ..that dreams and take it to its goal...but she seems to be more blinded that everything revolves around RK..and its not helping her..when ever a hurdel is placed she jumps on the nearest thing to scath, scar ...not caring in the process she is losing every single thing that has held her all the life...
And these scenes again and again seems like they are not allowing the character Trishna to grow...the only way i see it growing is volatility..in it..may be that is the plan...where it will burst one day...

There you said it yourself her whole world revolves around ACTING...with or without RK...Yes RK being the superstar, and the ruling party in the film industry, her fears are justified. Because he is the most selling actor, every producer want's to sign him, and when such a person promises to end her career in the industry anybody would do things what she did today...

The of the most prominent scene shown during the young Trishna days was where she tells Roma that she would make it big in the Film Field. Its something that she has been nurturing since such a young age...Its her passion, its her obsession...Can you blame her is she is angry and a hurt tigress that the one thing her world revolved around, the one her world is made up of is going to lose its very existence...

Originally posted by abhaylovepia

SHE IS DOING A GREAT JOB, REAL PROBLEM IS WRITER WHO IS WRITING SAME DIALOGUE NO CHANGE. BUT SHE IS SAME LIKE HER FATHER BULLU, ALWAYS IN ANGER.😑 MADHU LIKE HER MOTHER. 😊I THINK IN FUTURE SHE WILL BE THE VILIAN OF MADHU AND RK LOVE STORY,😈 MAYBE NOT, BUT CAN HAPPEN, WHAT SHE WANT AND TRY HER BEST. AND MUDHU WITHOUT ANY PAIN WILL GET ALTHINGS, THAN SHE CAN CHANGE NEGATIVE AND WANT TO TAKE REVANGE BOTH OF THEM.😈

There is nothing like Trishna is like her father or Madhu like her mother etc...They both have have qualities of the other. Madhu's fight for justice comes from her mother, but her stubbornness to hold on to it comes from her father. Its simple...

Originally posted by mymagic13

arti is a good actress n i know that,, but i said her scenes r repetitive n that is cv's problem not arti's n watching such high drama scenes once is fine but repeatedly i cant handle the so much drama,, i think ballu was the best today,,

To each their own...But i think she was a killer today...as i mentioned this is how you expect her to be...I think CV's is doing a fab job😊
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Aarti Puri definitely is a very good actress. One of the finest actresses we have seen recently. She is doing a fab job as Trishna and can be a very good, strong and believable negative character.

When her first scene shown her breaking down and trying to burn the makeup and other things, in that episode she was the show stealer. But tonight I can't say she is the show stealer. Her scenes are becoming more repetitive with similar dialogues and with similar situations, it is lacking the freshness.  Ofcourse not her fault.

If I chose a show stealer scene from tonight episode it will be Madhu/Shamshu father daughter scene. It was very touching and not OTT at all. So far the best emotional scene in this show for me.

As a scene i agree that what was best was "Shamsher-Madhu" scene but as an actor it was surely Aarti Puri...