Aarti Puri stole the show! Hats Off to her.

Posted: 11 years ago
Ok this is no comparison post so anybody with any intention of bashing stay away!!!

Hats off!!! to Aarti Puri. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

She may be quite an established actress in Punjabi movies and down south, but i presume that this is her first daily soap and we know that its altogether a different ball game.

She has put her heart and soul into her role as Trishna and has showcased a fabulous job. With every episode she has tried to make a place for herself between this highly experienced and established actors and boy she has definetely won over the hearts of millions...

Her chemistry with Drashti Dhami is simply awesome and the two always manage to get the best out of the other...In today's episode the emotional trauma she went through after learning from RK that he will finish off her career in the Industry, followed by her outbreak in front of Mallik, and her confrontation with Madhu to her finally giving everybody an ultimatum to chose between the two sisters...

My God she was unbelievably natural and her pain was sure palpable and did reach the viewers across the screen.

Hatts of to Nautanki Productions for finding this talented actress, after seeing her acting today i am sure that there could never have been a better choice for the role of Trishna😊

What say guys..???

Do hit the like button if you liked my post

Love Viji
Edited by rickks - 11 years ago
I just finished watching the show...and am surprised nobody else has made topic related to arti..She was awesome today...the rage..in her eyes over loosing her Dream was so real and brilliantly portrayed...just absolutely amazing...hats off to her...

seriously this show has brought out a lot of talented people...πŸ‘
Edited by devikamd - 11 years ago
Aarti is definatly a great actress, She made many hate trishna including me wd her acting, Aarti is good but trishna is psycho...
well she is good but am bored of repeated scenes of trish,, she has had similar scenes twice before,, so no comments,,
I find trishna's scenes too melodramatic and repetitive. πŸ˜•
Yeah Aarti is a Great Actor:-) She is doing Brilliant job:-)
Originally posted by mymagic13

well she is good but am bored of repeated scenes of trish,, she has had similar scenes twice before,, so no comments,,

But its bound to happen...Coz her world revolves around her dreams and that's being crushed by RK and indirectly the person responsible is Madhu's case against RK...She will react this way only to term it repetitive would be unfair😊
Arti is a fab actress...she has emtions under control for all the Trishna's character requires..But i am just wondering why these recapitulation scenes about of Trishna's dream which is already a obsession for her..is her stance on her confidence so low..so vacillate...agreed she sees her alluring dreams crushed under prince of darkness...the choudhrain blood in your veins is enough to hold on that thought ..that dreams and take it to its goal...but she seems to be more blinded that everything revolves around RK..and its not helping her..when ever a hurdel is placed she jumps on the nearest thing to scath, scar ...not caring in the process she is losing every single thing that has held her all the life...
And these scenes again and again seems like they are not allowing the character Trishna to grow...the only way i see it growing is volatility..in it..may be that is the plan...where it will burst one day...

Originally posted by crazycritic

I find trishna's scenes too melodramatic and repetitive. πŸ˜•

Check it out with an unbiased mind, without forming any prior opinions abt it...You will understand where she comes from...and why the dramaπŸ˜‰

SHE IS DOING A GREAT JOB, REAL PROBLEM IS WRITER WHO IS WRITING SAME DIALOGUE NO CHANGE. BUT SHE IS SAME LIKE HER FATHER BULLU, ALWAYS IN ANGER.😑 MADHU LIKE HER MOTHER. 😊I THINK IN FUTURE SHE WILL BE THE VILIAN OF MADHU AND RK LOVE STORY,😈 MAYBE NOT, BUT CAN HAPPEN, WHAT SHE WANT AND TRY HER BEST. AND MUDHU WITHOUT ANY PAIN WILL GET ALTHINGS, THAN SHE CAN CHANGE NEGATIVE AND WANT TO TAKE REVANGE BOTH OF THEM.😈