IS Kunal stretching himself 2 much for Mohan?

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Please debate , you people think it is worth it ? What are your views? Is the show gone above all hadh of logic. Is it Kunal who is still keeping it from extinguishing? Is he the Rahul Dravid between the show looping into dungeon and loyal audience?Edited by Jaynragz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Its any good actors duty and responsibility to do his best for whatever they have undertaken. I'm happy that kunal is doing it.  CVs are faltering as they have other pressures to handle like channel/TRP etc, which are not really actor's concern.
Kunalrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hope he has enough say totell the cvs to look into what theyare writing and recheck.One day hetoo will lose patience😭
bestserialviewe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

hmm true if u take the example if IPKKND it survives with the main leads and if they are not there TRP's go down...in our case it is only mohan , now big time that CV's build megha's character also...initially i watched just for megha , now the way she cries ..increases my BP...the amount of time they vested in mohan's chracter is not done for megha..as they thot it is easy to leave her crying as that 's wat many expect from the female leads ...no time vested in showing megha's love journey..one day breakdown and confessing herself and then sacrifing...next day high melodrama and she admits infront of everyon1...like yesterday episodes FB's show mohan's journey from hatered--respect-love but can they show such things with megha??..no..they didn't build it ...

u need to have parallel tracks and and vest in every character--like mohan-nanhi, mohan-guru...mohan-renu...see everywhere mohan is there that's y he has to strech...had tey build atleast 2 parallel tracks for megha like megha--guru, megha-dimpy...it wud have saved mohan from streching...😊Edited by bestserialviewe - 11 years ago
Jay_tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: bestserialviewe

hmm true if u take the example if IPKKND it survives with the main leads and if they are not there TRP's go down...in our case it is only mohan , now big time that CV's build megha's character also...initially i watched just for megha , now the way she cries ..increases my BP...the amount of time they vested in mohan's chracter is not done for megha..as they thot it is easy to leave her crying as that 's wat many expect from the female leads ...no time vested in showing megha's love journey..one day breakdown and confessing herself and then sacrifing...next day high melodrama and she admits infront of everyon1...like yesterday episodes FB's show mohan's journey from hatered--respect-love but can they show such things with megha??..no..they didn't build it ...

u need to have parallel tracks and and vest in every character--like mohan-nanhi, mohan-guru...mohan-renu...see everywhere mohan is there that's y he has to strech...had tey build atleast 2 parallel tracks for megha like megha--guru, megha-dimpy...it wud have saved mohan from streching...😊

VEry very well saidπŸ‘πŸ‘ .Really liked what u wrote 
nysharry thumbnail
Ya if kunal leaves, the show is destined to go off air in no time. Kunal lives his character of mohan, and the whole show rests on his shoulders, and i don't think anybody can argue about it. Few actors can breathe life to a character from the script, and make it so believable that we feel hurt and angry when anything bad happens to the character and feel overjoyed when the character is happy, knowing that none of this is true. This is what kunal has done to our minds, i say he has connected us with mohan to such an extent that we all discuss and do a post mortem of each n every plot and subplot, every minute detailing of the character, direction of the story. And the irony is that we get angry with the CVs who are real human beings for a character which does not even exist in the real world. This is the magic of kunal's acting so much so that kunal and mohan have become inseparable. If this guy can bring such power packed performance to a tv character, then he definitely has a long innings in this industry, somebody should see his talent as an actor, i mean in today's tv world where every other tom, dick n harry who has a good physique wants to establish himself as an actor without even having the basic knowledge of acting, kunal is an exception and they should learn from him how to metamorphose into the character. He would definitely graduate to movies, just like rajeev khandelwal. And my advanced best wishes for that. :-DEdited by nysharry - 11 years ago
Kunalrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nysharry

Ya if kunal leaves, the show is destined to go off air in no time. Kunal lives his character of mohan, and the whole show rests on his shoulders, and i don't think anybody can argue about it. Few actors can breathe life to a character from the script, and make it so believable that we feel hurt and angry when anything bad happens to the character and feel overjoyed when the character is happy, knowing that none of this is true. This is what kunal has done to our minds, i say he has connected us with mohan to such an extent that we all discuss and do a post mortem of each n every plot and subplot, every minute detailing of the character, direction of the story. And the irony is that we get angry with the CVs who are real human beings for a character which does not even exist in the real world. This is the magic of kunal's acting so much so that kunal and mohan have become inseparable. If this guy can bring such power packed performance to a tv character, then he definitely has a long innings in this industry, somebody should see his talent as an actor, i mean in today's tv world where every other tom, dick n harry who has a good physique wants to establish himself as an actor without even having the basic knowledge of acting, kunal is an exception and they should learn from him how to metamorphose into the character. He would definitely graduate to movies, just like rajeev khandelwal. And my advanced best wishes for that. :-D

often considered as outsiders, with the baggage of small screen stardom, very few TV stars jump across to the silver screen  success wagon.Fewer are able to shake off the tv star image and translate their performance into stellar one on big screen. rajeev Khandelwal and many other are stillmstruggling despite being very very good. BUT KUNAL will not! he has that extra something , I woudn't know to describe , so will not succumb to being relegated to a lesser level.He is a fighter and a believer.I think he has everything going for him.And the extra armour πŸ˜Š
Jay_tapori thumbnail
After yesterday I really feel Kunal is giving more than required to the inane , bulshitty cliched plot .
Jay_tapori thumbnail
 Kunal , its kunal's Mohan.Had it been cv's Mohan we would never connect and be held spellbound.Its his ace acting that still nikharofies mohan in any script cvs are bestowing upon the character..😍
kkkap00r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The way Kunal acted in last epi was amazing... the way he reacted when Megha came in front of him and he was just so shocked to see what was happening in front of his eyes!!!

The way he moved back... the way he hugged Megha it seemed as if he will never let her go!!!

The way he moved back again after Ridz' call was amazing.

But I loved the scene when Megha said "Shadi ke baad ye joote ke lace... khule hi hone chahiye...kyunki mujhe tum aise hi achchhe lagte ho".

Mind blowing performance. Why only Kunal? Even Megha also performed brilliantly!!!