Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: bestserialviewe

hmm true if u take the example if IPKKND it survives with the main leads and if they are not there TRP's go down...in our case it is only mohan , now big time that CV's build megha's character also...initially i watched just for megha , now the way she cries ..increases my BP...the amount of time they vested in mohan's chracter is not done for megha..as they thot it is easy to leave her crying as that 's wat many expect from the female leads ...no time vested in showing megha's love journey..one day breakdown and confessing herself and then sacrifing...next day high melodrama and she admits infront of everyon1...like yesterday episodes FB's show mohan's journey from hatered--respect-love but can they show such things with megha??..no..they didn't build it ...

u need to have parallel tracks and and vest in every character--like mohan-nanhi, mohan-guru...mohan-renu...see everywhere mohan is there that's y he has to strech...had tey build atleast 2 parallel tracks for megha like megha--guru, megha-dimpy...it wud have saved mohan from streching...😊

No IPKKND survied because they were copying Geet . ðŸ˜¡ Gul has admitted it .
unitedAP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: bestserialviewe

hmm true if u take the example if IPKKND it survives with the main leads and if they are not there TRP's go down...in our case it is only mohan , now big time that CV's build megha's character also...initially i watched just for megha , now the way she cries ..increases my BP...the amount of time they vested in mohan's chracter is not done for megha..as they thot it is easy to leave her crying as that 's wat many expect from the female leads ...no time vested in showing megha's love journey..one day breakdown and confessing herself and then sacrifing...next day high melodrama and she admits infront of everyon1...like yesterday episodes FB's show mohan's journey from hatered--respect-love but can they show such things with megha??..no..they didn't build it ...

u need to have parallel tracks and and vest in every character--like mohan-nanhi, mohan-guru...mohan-renu...see everywhere mohan is there that's y he has to strech...had tey build atleast 2 parallel tracks for megha like megha--guru, megha-dimpy...it wud have saved mohan from streching...😊

yeah,till the Amar case Megha never cries this much.