Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
great update leena... ❤️  ❤️  ❤️ ❤️
music and their expressions accordingly...just loved that part...
ram and priya's cute smile...so cuteee...
really awesome update...
thanks for PM🤗
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sorry for late commentz 
it was fabulous part but i want to know tat ram luvs her but what about priya she luvs him or not😊😃
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: salsaly

thnx Di... u can just call me Saly... 😊

hey saly ... nice to meet u 😊 no need of Dee u can call me leena too 😊
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi_24

Wow read both the parts...raya falling in love and sanraj coming to india. nice updates..do continue asap.

thanks saki for linking update... i m really glad for it... 😳   😳

😛  yes soon SanRaj will be in India dear... 😊
so  just wait n wach stay tuned guys will update next soon
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskan087

firsstly..banner is awsome..love it..and now back to update superb leena..enjoying reading love that ram-priya feelings with rain drops wow i can imagine...now waiting for next part..plz lz updates soon:)

thanks muskaan for linking update... i m really glad for it... 😳   😳

yes dear there is lot of things in story which is still remain to unfold  so  just wait n wach stay tuned guys will update next soon

ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update luvd it...continue soon :p
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi

great update leena... ❤️  ❤️  ❤️ ❤️

music and their expressions accordingly...just loved that part...
ram and priya's cute smile...so cuteee...
really awesome update...
thanks for PM🤗

thanks aditi for linking update... i m really glad for it... 😳   😳

ur appreciations means a lot to me thank you so much  so  just wait n wach stay tuned guys will update next soon

leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siacutie

sorry for late commentz 

it was fabulous part but i want to know tat ram luvs her but what about priya she luvs him or not😊😃

thanks sia for linking update... i m really glad for it... no need of sorry its ok 😳   😳

yes dear there is lot of things in story which is still remain to unfold  so  just wait n wach stay tuned guys will update next soon

leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _xCIOT_

awesome update luvd it...continue soon :p

thanks arshi for linking update... i m really glad for it... 😳   😳

so  just wait n wach stay tuned guys will update next soon
leena04 thumbnail

Hi guys just before u all read the update i just wanted to let u know my FF's text banner is got updated on 1 page which is exclusively made by arshi (_xCIOT_) the my most dearest friend so i have updated on page 1 also i m updating here plz give her a round of applause...

Now I m back with new part I know r waiting for next part so finally I m updating… this is a bit long then before so bare with it… if u feel i m drugging the story be feel ur self free to comment on it... next will surly up in 4-5 days so till then enjoys this…

Part 5 - Anger is part of love…

Dm gives him love of not just of big bro but of father too as he knows the meaning of loneliness. He was even lost his mother in small age & his father was never there for him. He always busy in his work Dm knows the emptiness of father & he never wants that to happen with his younger brothers & sister. That's why Ram & Dm is very close to each other they can't see each other in any pain. She comes out from her thoughts & moves towards Ram. He is so lost in him that he even doesn't know when Priya came there.

Mean while when Priya moving to him he lost in his thoughts here Priya moving towards Ram while just gazing at his cute smile on his glowing face when mistakenly her hand touched one of the photo frame on table & b'coz of that frame drops break down on floor.

Ram furiously looks at coming noise side. He gets shocked as off Priya too she tries to clear the brook glass pieces when Ram comes close to her & picked the picture he sees it is Dm's picture. Priya is very sacred seeing at Ram as he is silent isn't it reacting at all.

Priya knows this is the most dangerous situation b'coz when Ram split out his anger in words it's been less hurtful then when he is quite. He becomes just as devil in anger.

Priya:- (she somehow manages to talk as Ram just gazing the picture) Ram I m… I m really so… (Before she could completes Ram stops her showing his hand & anger filled eyes Priya understood Ram is become very angry) I m really sorry… Ram I never knew… (Ram gets up from there & moves away taking Dm's picture)

Ram:- sorry sirf sorry kehne se sab thik ho jata hai Priya? Tell me is just saying sorry can we correct everything??? (He burst out in anger on her with loud voice)

Priya:- Ram I didn't meant to say that… I mean… (She is sacred but still she manages to talk to him)

Ram:- what did u meant Priya… (Looking in her eyes too angry) u has even known that kaanch ka tutna kitna bada apsahugun hota hai???? & how can u just broke bhai's picture frame can't u walk properly seeing around? (He asked with so much anger but some where something was bothering him inside it was visible in his eyes as off Ram turns his eyes from her)

Priya:- come on Ram after all its just a glass & being so educated u still believes in all this superstition… (Ram looks at her with anger) I mean yes I did mistake… I am saying sorry… then why all this? (She said with claim voice to make the situation light she even don't want to fight with Ram)

Ram:- is just by ur saying will everything will be all right? No nothing will be all right Priya why u all time does this… (With helpless look) Why u always make me angry on u Priya? (He is saying something else but his eyes even saying something else isn't it able say something which he wants to say)

Priya:- I do… (With disbelieve) Ram u thinks I always do all this things? (Her eyes almost wet) Ram its not me its u who always just gets angry on me even when sometimes without any reason… there will be not any of my mistake still u got angry on me why??? Why u do this to me Ram why??? Is I had ever did anything wrong to u? Why Ram… why Ram??? Give me answer why??? (She even gets so angry she wanted her answers which was bothering her so much)

Ram:- b'coz there always be ur mistakes Priya I never get angry on u without any reason but I just don't know why u can't understand this Priya. U knows what it's actually worthless to talk to u… why u doesn't go away from me? Why u always comes to me Priya why? (He said it in one go… in so much anger)

Before Priya could ask him anything he just moves away from there. When he is going out Vik & Neha comes there. Vik open the door & sees Ram going out in anger from cabin & here Priya is there with wet eyes but she controls her self seeing Neha & Vik.

Vik asks Neha to be Priya were he go behind Ram to talk him in his cabin.

Neha & Priya moves back in to Priya cabin. Priya is all sad & lost in thoughts with what ever happens just some time ago in Dm's cabin. Here Neha feeling awkward as she knows Priya's mood is not so good. They both reached into cabin. Priya go & sit on her chair. Priya still lost in her thoughts when Neha sees her & try to lighten her mood.

Neha:- so Priya how's going everything in life? (With slight smile)

Priya snap out from her thought with Neha's voice she just nods her head in yes didn't say anything as she still lost in thoughts & were disturb from inside.

Neha:- Priya if u don't mind can I tell u something (Priya nods in yes looking at her) see I don't know what happen btw u & Ram but just chill yaar u know Vikram mujhse na hamesha kehta hai that yes Ram ko bahut gussa aata hai & gusaa me who kabhi kabaar zayda bol deta hai but who dil ka bura nahi hai just relax ek baar uska gussa thanda ho jayega na toh sab kuch thik ho jayega… (She just trying to cheer her up)

Priya just slightly smiles at her nodding her head in yes but from inside she still not so happy. Here Ram moves to his cabin. He is still in so much anger. His eyes showing so much pain he kept Dm picture on his table while moving around in cabin. When Vik comes there from behind he knows very well Ram is in anger & he have to take care of it.

Vik:- Ram kya baat hai kyun itna gussa ho raha hai yaar just relax what's wrong? Kya hua waha par? (He asked very gently holding on his shoulder to make Ram look at him clammily)

Ram:- kuch nahi yaar actually… (He leave deep breath with claim voice he tell him everything what actually happens there)

Vik:- so what's the big deal Ram itna gussa kyun ho gaya tu Priya pe haan? (He makes him sit on chair even he also sit on other chair front of Ram)

Ram:- its not so small thee way u think Vik? (He asked looking at him)

Vik:- ohh really Ram then can u explain me Ram what it is? See what ever happen there by Priya it was simply happen by mistake she didn't did with any intentions & why all this nonsense Ram. (Ram turns his eyes off from him) Kya baat hai what's wrong? What u r trying to hide from me? (Ram becomes quite for sometime closing his eyes controlling himself) Ram r u ok?

Ram:- (he nods) yes I m fine yaar aur ek baat mujhe iss bare main aur koi baat nahi karni plz just cut off this issue here only plz. (Vik understands there is something which is not going correct with Ram he even knows he won't tell him until he wants so he feels batter to leave this issue here only not to take it further.)

Vik:- ok fine we won't talk on this but u have to come with me to say sorry to Priya. As u shouted on her & made her sad. (He asked very gently)

Ram:- (He shocked) r u gone a mad Vik I m not gone a tell sorry to her at any cost… she did mistake & I shouted on her now things got settled that's it now I m not gone a do anything else for her final. (Saying this he moves to his chair with his files to do work)

Vikram here tries to make him agree but again & again he just refusing. Here its couple of hour passed Vik is with Ram & Neha is with Priya. When Neha got Vik's msg on cell that he is going out with Ram for some urgent work. He has told his driver he will leave her at her home. Even he will call her later when he will get free. Neha's face falls down reading this msg she got hurt with it. Priya looks at her senses there is something wrong.

Priya:- are u ok Neha? (She asked with slight smile)

Neha:- ya Vikram ka msg tha he said he have some work with Ram so his driver will drop me at my home… (With sad look) never mind waise bhi for Vik his business & his friends comes always first then anything… anyway I think I should to leave now… (Priya feels she is upset b'coz of it with her voice)

Priya:- waise Neha what's ur plan for evening… (She plans to cheer her up)

Neha:- nothing why? (She asked with thinking look)

Priya:- ohh great I was thinking let's go for shopping… what's say? (With smile)

(Before Neha could answer her Priya's cell ring she sees some unknown number she hangs up the call & sweet smile appears on her lips hearing another end voice.)

Sanju:- hey di what's up? (With cute naughty smile on lips she is wearing jeans & short top till to her waist & there is long scarf around her neck)

Priya:- hey baby where r u? (She smiles) U said me yesterday u r going to come to India now there is no sign of urs after that… I m calling u but it says not reachable what's going on???? (Then gets serious abt thinking all this things)

Sanju:- omg so many questions in one go how can I answers all this? But before all that guess what I have surprise for u… (Said sweetly with her naughty playful smile)

Priya:- surprise… what surprise??? (She lost in thought for second) Wait a minute don't tell me that u have reached in India & u r calling me from airport. (She know her sis so well that she knows what she is up to now)

Sanju:- wow so my sis having intelligence too I m impressed. (She said with huge smile curving on her lips but Priya isn't it looks very happy with it)

Priya:- just shut ur month & listen me I m right now coming to airport to pick u up so just stay there being gud girl I will be there in 30 min. (she said it in angry voice)

Sanju:- no di no need Ritz  is with me even I have the address of house I will reach at home don't worry. (She said plainly as she senses Priya's anger on phone)

Priya:- just shut up & u both stay there I will be there in just sometime… or else no one will be bad then me for u. (she said in furious voice where Neha is thinking who is on phone whom Priya is shouting)

Sanju:- ok come soon we r inside the airport sitting in the cafeteria. (She didn't argue much as she even scares from Priya anger)

Priya hangs up the call closing her all the fills on table with irritation talking to her self "yeh ladki nahi tofaan hai… tofaan pata hi nai chalta kya… kab…  kaha kar de." She is talking to herself when Neha confused looking at her with smile seeing her.

Neha:- what happen Priya kuan aa raha hai? (She asked with smile)

Priya:- wahi tofaan aa rahi hai… (She said furiously to Neha) (Neha made face saying "What?") Sorry I mean Sanju aa rahi hai. (She said looking her with slight smile)

Neha:- Sanju… u mean Sanjana aa rahi hai ur little sis ohh wow but why r u getting angry its gud news na. (She said being very exited with smile)

Priya:- yes that u know when u will meet her but sorry we won't be able to go at shopping now I have to go to pick her up but if u like u can join me to go to airport. (With smile)

Neha:- ohh really I would love to do that so let's go. (With smile)

Then both leave office to go at airport together.

To be continuing…

Recap:- Sanju & Dm's face off… 

Plz press the like button & post ur valuable comments if u likes this update  thank you for reading this… 

Evan if u want to add ur name in PM list on next update do like this or add me in ur buddy list...

here is the picture banner which is made by 
_xCIOT_
 thank you so much darling love u... i just love this banner very much...