Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jatre

what a lovely update!eagerly waiting for the flashback.hope it is revealed soon.HAPPY DIWALI 2 U 2.

thanks jatra... for linking update...😊 & thanks you for wishing back πŸ˜›
i m really glad for ur comment πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³  with one more part now SanRaj story is going to be starts... not in next but surly after that part so keep loving & keep commenting like this there is lots of in store for you all πŸ˜†  

awww love ur appreciations it means a lot to me    so  just wait & watch stay tuned dear will update next soon 
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilly

awsome update dear.. atilkl they do care 4 eachother... bt wt happend that n8??? plz plz.. update sooon

thanks shily ... for linking update...😊 & thanks you for wishing back πŸ˜›
i m really glad for ur comment πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³   with one more part now SanRaj story is going to be starts... not in next but surly after that part so keep loving & keep commenting like this there is lots of in store for you all πŸ˜†  

awww love ur appreciations it means a lot to me    so  just wait & watch stay tuned dear will update next soon 
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi leena hw r u??shaadi ho gaya kya???
leena04 thumbnail

thanks monaya ... for linking update...😊 & thanks you for wishing back πŸ˜›
i m really glad for ur comment πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³   so keep loving & keep commenting like this there is lots of in store for you all πŸ˜†  

leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Very nice update...:) Wish you a Happy Diwali...thanks for the PM..

thanks kishor bhai... for linking update...😊 & thanks you for wishing back πŸ˜›
i m really glad for ur comment πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³   so keep loving & keep commenting like this there is lots of in store for you all πŸ˜†  

leena04 thumbnail

thanks sssabcd ... for linking update...😊 welcome to this FF thread πŸ€—
i m really glad for ur comment πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³  so keep loving & keep commenting like this there is lots of in store for you all πŸ˜†  

leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinkjali

First of all a very happy diwali ... Those rayantic scene was just fabulous, i spcly like the whole car scene weather it was with raya or with sanraj it was just beautiful.. After the past hint in this update i think that there is some betray type chakkar in raya past.. Hope u will try to clear those confusen of mine soon... The precap was just awesome, never ever readed this kind of precap... Update soon dear..

thanks anji... for linking update...😊 & thanks you for wishing back πŸ˜›
i m really glad for ur comment πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³  even i enjoyed a lot while writing Car parts u never know whose fulte was it as it still live in past so let the past revel first... with one more part now SanRaj story is going to be starts... not in next but surly after that part so keep loving & keep commenting like this there is lots of in store for you all πŸ˜†  abt precap ya i was kinda confused what to write so just write down like this...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saniya9919

Such a beautiful update Leena!  The entire car scene was so awesome! Loved every bit of it.Missing this RaYalicious moments in the show. Specially their caringwala love.❀️ 

Sanju-DM are fantastic yaar. Now I am waiting for RaYalicious update with Vik-Ha .
You are awesome dear.It was really a dhamakedaar update for Diwali.
Happy & Safe Diwali To You Dear.

thanks saniya... for linking update...😊 & thanks you for wishing back & i loved the pic... πŸ˜›
i m really glad for ur comment πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³  SanRaj & RaYa is always awesome together no doubts... they just fire the crackers... with one more part now SanRaj story is going to be starts... not in next but surly after that part so keep loving & keep commenting like this there is lots of in store for you all πŸ˜†  

leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...RamonaG...

leena thanks for a  beutiiful  update . i loved every line of it ..you have written so wellπŸ‘πŸΌ
And their hands together in the car was very beautiful😳
The part was just amazing ..I really loved sanraj knok jhoks and loved that they are trying to get RaYA together☺️
waiting for the PAST to reveal ,I know it will take time but maybe revealed  in next update ..Happy diwali to you too Leena

thanks ramo di ... for linking update...😊 & thanks you for wishing back πŸ˜›
i m really glad for ur comment πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³  RaYa just make me weak were SanRaj make me strong so both r my strengths i love them both u know that πŸ˜Š  & hance i can write abt then so well πŸ˜†with one more part now SanRaj story is going to be starts... not in next but surly after that part so keep loving & keep commenting like this there is lots of in store for you all πŸ˜†  

Birdy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heya Leena Diii... 1st of all A Biggg shooolllyyy flom maaaiii shiiide... jyada Hi late ho gayi mae..😭 Study sucks badly... khooon ka ek ek point nichod liya acche se...πŸ˜† Abi mae padh k aayyyiii...
muaaahhh