Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: 123fiza1

PRIYA STILL CARES FR RAM... SANJU IS SUCH A FIRE SETTER...UNKNOWINGLY BUT SHE MADE THSE TWO PEOPLE TO LOOK BEHIND IN THEIR PAST... WHAT HAD HAPPEND IN THAT NIGHT THAT RAYA WHO ARE IN DEEP LOVE ARE NOT ABLE ACCEPT THE FACT...PLZ UNVEIL THE TRUTH...WE ARE WAITING FRM A LONG TIME... THANKS A TON

thanks Fiza ... for linking update...😊
i m really glad for ur comment πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³  yes Sanju is fire setter its her only work... to make RaYa REALIZES of their love with one more part now SanRaj story is going to be starts...& also past will be revel so keep loving & keep commenting like this there is lots of in store for you all πŸ˜†  

awww love ur appreciations it means a lot to me    so  just wait & watch stay tuned dear will update next soon 
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 123fiza1

PRIYA STILL CARES FR RAM... SANJU IS SUCH A FIRE SETTER...UNKNOWINGLY BUT SHE MADE THSE TWO PEOPLE TO LOOK BEHIND IN THEIR PAST... WHAT HAD HAPPEND IN THAT NIGHT THAT RAYA WHO ARE IN DEEP LOVE ARE NOT ABLE ACCEPT THE FACT...PLZ UNVEIL THE TRUTH...WE ARE WAITING FRM A LONG TIME... THANKS A TON

thanks Fiza ... for linking update...😊
i m really glad for ur comment πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³  yes Sanju is fire setter she only have one work to bring RaYa closer & with one more part now SanRaj story is going to be starts... with past revolution so keep loving & keep commenting like this there is lots of in store for you all πŸ˜†  

awww love ur appreciations it means a lot to me    so  just wait & watch stay tuned dear will update next soon 
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsakshi

OMG leena darling ..
That was such a beutiiful blossoming update ..Woww i love evry line of it ..
And their hands together in the car no one is letting to go and they kept like that ..
The part was just amazing ..I really loved sanraj knok jhoks and loved them more they were trying very hardly to get these dufferes together ...
πŸ‘
P.S": Hmm i m waiting for PAST to reveal ,I know it will take time but plz plz try to reveal in next update ..Happy diwali to you too dear ..

thanks neel ... for linking update...😊 & thanks you for wishing back πŸ˜›
i m really glad for ur comment πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³  hahahah yes this 2 duffords (SanRaj) will bring 2 more duffords (RaYa) together soon bas dekte jao...  with one more part now SanRaj story is going to be starts... not in next but surly after that part so keep loving & keep commenting like this there is lots of in store for you all πŸ˜†  

leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sss283

Raya held hands...chweet😳...loved it when priya got angry on dm cuz ram got hurtπŸ˜›
they really love each other a lot...even now...inspite of whatever happened...
very very curious to know what happenedπŸ˜†
Waiting for next part

thanks sss ... for linking update...😊
i m really glad for ur comment πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³  hahhaah RaYa is tom jeery... ek saath bhi na bane ek duje bina baat bhi na bane.,... πŸ˜† with one more part now SanRaj story is going to be starts... along with past revolution so keep loving & keep commenting like this there is lots of in store for you all πŸ˜†  

leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehalparab

happy diwali to you too and thanks for this cracking performance of raya thanks for pm and please update soon the reason which broke RAYA in toRAM and PRIYA i guess its rams fault waiting egerly

thanks snehal ... for linking update...😊 & thanks you for wishing back πŸ˜›
i m really glad for ur comment πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³  u never know whose fulte was it as it still live in past so let the past revel first... with one more part now SanRaj story is going to be starts... not in next but surly after that part so keep loving & keep commenting like this there is lots of in store for you all πŸ˜†  

aditi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi leena...
update soon...waiting...
see i am so much excited..
plz asap
Edited by aditi - 11 years ago
ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Such a lovely update leena! And its definitely not crap! You express and write down everything in a way that I'm liking the distance between Raya they're more expressive the way you put it... They love each other so much its so cute to see it in your FF... Looking forward to reading about what happened between Raya that made them this distant I have a feeling that Ram cheating on priya or something like that but un-intentionally or purposely shown like that by someone lol my imagination πŸ˜› Update soon!!!!
viny_queen thumbnail

viny_queen thumbnail
Continue soon di.. can't wait now...
viny_queen thumbnail
Continue soon

Waiting for more