Users

Frequent Posters

CanadianAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
^Her aage bhi was def. very bad. However, she excels in her type
Sonia Kapasi thumbnail
Totally agree with you. She does not have much of a range. But with the high notes she's fab.

acjbmb01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Poorvi does sing the same type of songs everytime, but I really enjoy her performances. She is a great performer and according to Ashaji she is singing with the correct sur and everything. 
bookworm2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chits1

She is not versatile..just sings that usha uthup kind songs..she should be asked to sing,some lata or ashaji songs..to test her versality.

totally agree. She is just given the same type of songs to sing. Not fair to other contestants who are expected to try different types.

I feel sad to see that there is not one outstanding singer out of the entire nation's population. Everyone here is mediocre at best. The contestants are mediocre and the emcees/judges are terrible and seem fake, with the exception of Sunidhi and Salim. Singers on shows like American Idol completely awe the audience, and the emcee and judges give constructive criticisms that actually help the contestants. But that is not happening here. These singers are not capturing the original essence of the song and are just singing blandly. For being in the top nine, these contestants should be much better than the weak performance they are currently giving. 
leegillespie4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She definitaly seems to be a 'One Trick Pony' ... I was initially not sure of how good she was even in the genre she's comfortable with ... but now i think she is a good pop/rock singer who can hold her high notes very well ... she is not amazing but very good in her own style ... Not sure if that is what you should have if you are singing in India ...  .. she is not suitable for music in films  ...instead she shoud be singing solo or in a Pop band ...  woring person in the wrong show in probably the wrong  industry ...  Edited by leegillespie4 - 11 years ago