purvi...just one kind

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
She is not versatile..just sings that usha uthup kind songs..she should be asked to sing,some lata or ashaji songs..to test her versality.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I feel kritika is better than poorvi.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes,kritika was defi better than Purvi,very grounded and very versatile but sad,she was eliminated.
CanadianAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think it was obviously contestants choice, not just Poorvi, but I hope they have to do themes so everyones versatility is tested 
Satish7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

She is not versatile..just sings that usha uthup kind songs..she should be asked to sing,some lata or ashaji songs..to test her versality.

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kinda agree... since auditions she has sung only dis rocking kind of songs which she is good at ,no doubt dere...so waiting 4 her to try diff. zone like slow,soft and classical songs to prove her mantle as a versatile singer...
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes judges shud ask her to sing any classical kinda songs..
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Not sure if versitility is must. For the comepetition yes, for success maybe not. But the question is, is she a master of the stryle as Ushaji?
CanadianAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Versatility is def. not a must, but in the Bollywood industry it most certainly is, because the music market isn't as big and broke down in to genres like country, rock, pop, metal like in North America perhaps.  I believe she has to be insanely different, like Usha ji to break out successfully.  
dhurandarbhat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I rather not hear her sing soft or classical Lataji type songs. She puts so much pressure into her singing. Her aage bhi jaane na was torture ðŸ˜•. She should stick to her type of songs.